Wednesday, 13 June 2012

MAC paint pot giveaway

mac paint pot giveaway
mac paint pot giveaway  

So I thought I would treat all my readers to a little mid-week giveaway. On offer is the chance to win a MAC Paint Pot in 'Groundwork' - a creamy soft eye colour that dries to a vibrant finish. It can be worn alone or as a eyeshadow base to create an even more intense look. Groundwork a rich mocha-brown with a lovely matte finish and is a classic shade from MAC's Paint Pot range.

To enter:
1. Please be follower of this blog either via GFC or Bloglovin'
2. Leave a comment below telling me what your last makeup purchase was. (I'm just nosey and would like to know!)
3. Three extra entries if you tweet about my giveaway. " Giveaway time! @pinkpixiedoll is giving away a MAC paint pot on her blog. http://tinyurl.com/c87o7wk "

Giveaway ends midnight (GMT) 30th June 2012. One entry per person. Winner will be generated by random.org. Open internationally. Please leave your email address/twitter handle in the comments so I can contact the winner.


GOOD LUCK x

429 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 429   Newer›   Newest»
loeyy..x said...

last purchase - revlon lipbutter

email - princesspinkx@hotmail.co.uk


xx

Kat said...

my last purchase was a couple of impulse lipstick buys after reading your Korres mango butter lipstick review. I bought the nude and the natural pink. I figured that it's about time to buy more work appropriate lipsticks xx

http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/

vaneza said...

My last make up purchase was Mac up the amp lipstick.

vaneza said...

My last make up purchase was Mac up the amp lipstick.

Unknown said...

Following via GFC :)

My last makeup purchase were 2 revlon lip butters in Lollipop, and Raspberry Pie xx

Anonymous said...

My last makeup purchase was last week, it is a just bitten lip balm in the color darling. I love it!

AlsLoves said...

my most recent makeup purchase was hervana boxed blush by benefit!
email: alexandriahazel@gmail.com
and i tweeted with : @AlsLoves

thanks Milly!

Priscilla P said...

following you via bloglovin :)
my last makeup purchase: make up forever HD foundation! favorite foundation so far :)
sugoidesuyo(at)gmail(dot)com

Laura said...

My last make-up purchase was mac face and body foundation to use in the Summer when it arrives here in the UK!

email : laura_bx@live.co.uk

xx

Kate said...

My last makeup purchase was Mac Angel lipstick :)

kate.woods5@btinternet.com

Jen said...

My last purchase was shade 20 from the Kate Moss Rimmel range :) Great giveaway! xx

Imogen said...

Re-purchase of L'Oreal Superliner Carbon Gloss :D

Twitter: @spiceandsparkle

Stephanie said...

GFC: Steph
email: stephaniemone@hotmail.com
Twitter: xx_steph09_xx
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/xx_steph09_xx/status/213054282549821440

/my last make up purchase was in Superdrug when they had 3 for 2 across all brands i got Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and Rimmel Match Perfection concealer :)

Becky said...

Estee Lauder BB Cream :)

Rhiannon Whelan said...

my last make-up purchase was essie polishes in chinchilly and cute as a button :)

rhiannon.whelan@hotmail.co.uk

love your blog x

Anonymous said...

I just bought Lioele BB cream!

beckie jinks said...

Lovely Giveaway :)
I think my last purchase was a mac lipstick, the nicki one.

https://twitter.com/lbeckie/status/213070150843379712

beckieoncrack@hotmail.co.uk

martha said...

What a great give away :)
My last purchase was illamasqua skin base and powder blush in lover :)

Also tweeted :)

martham787@gmail.com

xxx

Sukie said...

Hello! Thank you for hosting this giveaway <3 my last purchase was Guerlain's Perles D'Azur. =)

I follow you on GFC! and my twitter handle's sukiek88

xxx

Laura B said...

Hi! My last purchase was a clinique gel eyeliner in true black I think the colours called! So far I love it!

twitter- @lmb1992
email- l.m.birch@hotmail.com
xo

Vanessa said...

My last makeup purchase was a YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in #2 Sensual Silk! So gorgeous :)

rorotheboat said...

my last makeup purchase was the too faced matte eye palette - its beautiful! :)

Ivonne said...

Ha! I purchased some goodies from Sephora just today! Here's what I go:

-NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
-CaudalĂ­e Beauty Elixir
-Sephora Mineral Powder Brush 45
-L'occitane Creme Mains in Dessert Rose

:D

Ivonne said...

Also forgot my e-mail
ivonne_422@hotmail.com!

Unknown said...

What a lush giveaway! So kind.
I already follow you both ways.
My most recent beauty purchase was a Mac Matchmaster foundation, which arrived today! I haven't tried it yet, so looking forward to that.
Tweeted.
Mel x
http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

Shavonn said...

GFC: Shavonn

I don't know whether is would be considered a makeup purchase but the last beauty related thing I bought was a lip balm about 2 days ago. It's Blistex Bananaberry Shake and my oh my it's tastes and smells heavenly!

tweet link: https://twitter.com/mypixar/status/213118292540391425

anony913 said...

mac launch away blush

megan crosby said...

My last make up purchase was Barry M nail polish in 'Coral' it's a beautiful shade or orangey red!

Alysha said...

My last purchase was benefit erase paste. Not as good as I thought.

alyshajacobson38@gmail.com

Puteri Ratnasari said...

my last makeup purchase was Urban decay primer potion professional size, Urban decay BOS IV too.

already tweet on my twitter: https://twitter.com/puteriratnasari/status/213154305153302529

my GFC: Puteri Ratnasari
my twitter @puteriratnasari
my email: puteriratnasari@yahoo.com


wish me lucky ^^

Julesmond said...

Milani Shadow Eyez - green, gold and brown, NYX lip glosses and L'oreal Lumi Foundation.
Julie
crayola11@hotmail.com

BonjourBeaut said...

Hi !

My last make up purchase was MAC lazy Sunday lip and cheek colour .

Already a follower : ]

And Tweeted

www.bonjourbeaut.blogspot.co.uk

miss.melissa.wiseman@gmail.com

marelisedk said...

Hallo!

My last purchase was Essence Mascara!

marelise.de.kock@gmail.com

Thank you!

MelissaTx said...

My latest make up purchase is Mac's Sandy B lipstick. I bought it to go with my Chester races outfit. It's such a gorgeous peachy pink with a golden shimmer. Will definitely take it away on holiday with me.

Following you on Bloglovin'

:) x

Anonymous said...

ooh this is a lovely little giveaway - thanks! My last makeup purchase was (i THINK) the boots 17 hide and chic foundation which I'm trying out at the moment!
Nicola xxx
nicnaknoko2@gmail.com

Izzy said...

Last makeup purchase(s) were the Lioele BB Cream and L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic mascara.

I follow you on bloglovin by the way :) x

Courtney said...

An full Inglot 3 pan palette!

courtney_trathan@hotmail.com

Sherry B. said...

I follow you through Bloglovin' as Sherry Brooks. My last beauty purchase was- not very interesting, but necessary to me- a new tube of EA's Eight-Hour Cream. Thank you for the giveaway, Milly!

crystesmom (at) yahoo (dot) com

Rockin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Alice said...

Gorgeous giveaway. I follow you on bloglovin. I also tweeted. My last makeup purchase was a mac pro palette and 5 pro pan shadows. I'm training as a makup artist and it's going straight in my kit! Lx

Rockin said...

Just yesterday, I got the new Barry M Chameleon nail polishes plus free Barry M Retro nail polish from Superdrug, and 2 of the Max Factor Flipsticks plus free tin of makeup from Boots. I love a bargain

I follow you on bloglovin and have tweeted about the giveaway under my twitter name @bellyrockin

Becky said...

Lovely giveaway!
My last make up purchase was extra virgin mineral powder by the body shop.
Love, Bergny
bergny91@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Good god getting to the end of the comments was a challenge! :) GFC follower.
Last make up bought was a bright lippie that so far I'm too scared to wear out in public. :( Need braver lips.

Also tweeted. @KLGHair

Nida Moughal said...

I purchased maybellines 2 mascaras and loreal blush and compact..
GFC: Nida Moughal
email: moughalnida@gmail.com
thanks

Unknown said...

great giveaway - love MAC paintpots!
GFC: Nadia xo
last makeup purchase: MAC eyeshadow 'Club'
tweeted: https://twitter.com/dtdelights/status/213186723977502720
email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk <3

Vicky said...

My last makeup purchase was a lip stain and cream eyeliner from elf :)
Email is vicky990@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks :)

hannahjustyne said...

just bought a no7 nail varnish in minty fresh wahoo!

hannahjustyne@hotmail.com

DaphneB. said...

My last makeup purchase was the essie nailpolish in mint candy apple. I finally caved and bought the much raved-about laquer :)

Zoe said...

I can't remember what my last purchase was, although i bet it wasn't that long a go! i think it might have been Essie's fiji which i actually really don't like now! xx

DaphneB. said...

oops, forgot to include my emailadress..
daphnebroidioi@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

My last make up purchase was waterproof mascara in preparation for my holiday which I will be boarding the plane for later!! x
megan.wsburrows@gmail.com

Louise said...

My last make up purchase was the Loreal Lumi Magique Foundation!
Love your blog, great giveaway.
Tweet-https://twitter.com/LouBell195/status/213207109368676353
louisebell195@gmail.com
xx

shepherdess said...

My latest makeup purchase was the revlon lip butter in candy apple

Juliemck said...

My last makeup purchase was a collection 2000 brown eyeliner to tide me over until I can get a new Brow Pencil in Lingering from MAC!!

lisa said...

Great giveaway idea! Love youre blog.

My last purchase was MAC Studio Sculpt foundation, still waiting for it to arrive! :(

Http://theaveragebrunette.blogspot.co.uk

becca-charlotte x said...

my last make-up purchase was either Benefit, the Porefessional or a pale pink lipstick from Collection 2000.

Following you on Bloglovin
x

foreverlor said...

My last makeup purchase was Loreal Beauty Tubes Mascara good for contact lense wearers :) xx

SNJ ☮ said...

My last make up purchase was a back up of my foundation Chanel Vital Lumiere Aqua :)

Great giveaway! Following you via google friend connect.

sian_jolly@hotmail.co.uk

cc said...

my last beauty purchase was John Frieda Luxurious Volume Spray :)

Jessica said...

Hey :)

Following Via GFC and Tweeted @thecrownwings

thecrownwings@hotmail.co.uk

My last purchase was MUA eye primer as I've heard good things about it but I'm currenly strapped for cash so cant get my usually Urban Decay one.

xxx
Jessica

xSweetEscapex said...

mua heaven and earth palette!

Ali Hazel said...

I would love to enter this!! Mu last make-up purchase was Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, since I bought it I haven't been impressed with it at all!!

I follow on GFC!

Ali xx

Nila Kussriani said...

sephora clorful eyeshadow pallete, and today i wear it! <3

followed on GFC as Nila Kussriani
tweeted https://twitter.com/LMarthadinata/status/213228367091204096

nilakussriani@gmail.com

thanks
xoxo

Siobhan said...

Lovely giveaway!
My last make up purchase was a mini drugstore haul:
revlon lollipod lip butter
Maybelline lip stain
Loreal perfect slim eyeliner :-)

Unknown said...

Thankyou for the giveaway! And good luck everyone!

My last purchase was an essie matte top coat nail polish.

natalie.peploe@googlemail.com
I follow through GFc : Natalie Peploe

Jessie said...

My last make up purchase was Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti- perfect for the Summer months!
Have entered via Twitter too.
xxx

Frolicking Fashionista said...

Hey :) My last make up purchase was the MUA Undressed palette and also two of their lipbooms which have great staying power.

I also just tweeted about your giveaway my username on twitter is @FrolickingFash

Lovely blog and I love your style always nosing at your photos on Instagram :)

Jade
www.frolickingfashionista.com
xoxo

Amanda said...

Latest purchase was the maybeline nail polish in bubblegum.

Following you on GFC :)

Daisycakes said...

Last thing I bought was a L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipstick in the colour Cheeky Magenta, I think you did a blog post on it but I laaaave it xxx

Unknown said...

my latest makeup purchase was a Maybelline Colour Sensation lip tint in tender rose! It's got a super good colour pay off and lasting time, but the fake vanilla scent can't really mask the scent of alcohol in the tint!X

styleandstuff said...

Hello! my latest makeup purchase was mac mineralise skin finish powder, i also tweeted this:-) my email is robyn_corrigan@hotmail.com and twitter is @robynlike
If you could check out my blog and youtube channell it would mean a lot! xx
http://tootruestyle.blogspot.ie/
http://www.youtube.com/user/rockinr0byn?feature=mhee

Samantha Fox said...

My latest purchase was benefits posietint which i love love love!!
I follow on GFC: samantha fox
Here is a link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/foxy1982/status/213247086056062976

Davinia said...

My last purchase were 6 nail polishes from Kiko Cosmetics!

Following you on bloglovin ^^

Unknown said...

My latest make up purchase was Revlon lip butter in macaroon, I wanted peach parfait also but they were out of stock :(

missmascara1983 said...

I am GFC follower: Missmascara1983.

My last make up purchase was the Loreal Lumi Foundation!

lydia.butler@hotmail.co.uk

l said...

heard such great things about these, would be awesome to try one!
my last makeup purchase was the collection lasting perfection concealer - a repurchase countless times, i love it!
i'm a GFC follower :)
gibbigan@gmail.com
gibbigan.blogspot.com
x

Asmaa said...

The last makeup item I bought was MAC Lovelorn I think :)

Sionz said...

Rimmel tattoo eyeshadow and bb cream. sionz69davies@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

My last purchase was MAC St. Germain creamsheen lipstick :) I follow you by GFC. xoxocolorvibe@gmail.com @xoxocolorvibe

bring your lipstick said...

Wow, amazing giveaway, thank you so much :D

• I follow the blog via GFC (Solene3005)

• My last makeup purchase was a nail polish (Essie) + one eyeliner (L'orĂ©al)

• Twitter three extra entries: https://twitter.com/#!/Solene3005

• My mail: coinbeautesolene@hotmail.com

Good luck everyone! And thanks again :)

Courtney B said...

im a google follower courtney b

and my last purchase was my chanel universal bronzer

vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

Courtney B said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/213282625543086080

vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

Holly said...

My last make-up purchase was a Pixi Eyeyliner in Brown!

following you onn gfc

holly.highfield@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My last make up purchase was Hue by MAC and I think I have fallen in love! :)

my twitter: https://twitter.com/DaNaNaNaii/status/213283978956898304

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E. said...

A great giveaway!

My last make-up purchase was Estée Lauder BB-cream and I'm absolutely in love with it!

Love,
E.

Jade said...

My last purchase was the L'Oreal Matte Magique foundation as my last one ran out and I absolutely CANNOT live without it!
jadecormack@hotmail.com

Megan said...

My last purchase was Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Shade 1.

meganseward@hotmail.co.uk

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

I last bought a Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie :)

catherinedevonald@hotmail.com

xoxo

Alyssa Bubble Tea said...

GFC: Alyssabubbletea

i purchased the hard candy glamoflauge concealer, though i dont like it because i was trying to cover my freckles and dark spots, and it didnt work.

email: alyssabubbleteax3@gmail(dot)com

Alyssa Bubble Tea said...

i tweeted:
https://twitter.com/pandaXaly/status/213304749439729665




email: alyssabubbleteax3@gmail(dot)com

koolbadges said...

My last makeup purchase was an avon foundation and a rimmel nail polish.
follow you on GFC

itsladygrace said...

my last purchase was the green barry m lipstick , i have o idea what is called, it gives me the prettiest reddy/pink lips and literally lasts all day

MzCherrie said...

Great give away!
kher999@gmail.com
GFC: kher

last thing i bought was a sinful colors nail polish!

Nazifa..x said...

GFC: Nazifa..x
Bloglovin: Nazifa Hoque
nazifahoque@yahoo.co.uk
my last makeup purchase was Benefit tan about town

Fleur said...

Ooooh, I follow via GFC and my email is florinda_riall@hotmail.co.uk

My last makeup purchase was MaxFactors fantasy fire nail varnish. So excited to try it having seen it all over so many blogs!

Thank you :) x

sandy levitt said...

my most recent purchase was the sleek lace palette!

Unknown said...

The last piece of makeup I purchased was the Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation and it was the best thing I've ever bought! :)

rhiiwn@gmail.com

I've tweeted about it too! :)

Rhiannon xxx

Jodie said...

following via GFC- Jodie-Winyan :)

my last purchase was a rimmel kate lipstick :) xx

Jodie said...

i really want to try out the real techniques brushes! xx

Chaneleexo said...

The last beauty item I purchased was the L'oreal lumi magique pure light primer(:

Twitter - @ChannyBarbz_xo
Email - folieachanny@hotmail.co.uk

Will tweet the post now! x

FixingBakes said...

I was looking a cheap primer and found a paintpot type of thing at a 17 counter. Its definitely more of a cream compared to the paintpots but makes for an amazing eye primer. 17 metallic wild eyes I think it is called in nude something or other! Sorry I'm crap at the particulars!

Samantha. said...

My latest splurge was Nars Gina Blush - a lovely orange. Thanks for the giveaway :) I follow on GFC xx
Samantha's Secret

Anonymous said...

Following on GFC :)

Last purchase was Mac Jaunty

Thanks x

Anonymous said...

I'll love to win this, been wanting one for ages!
my last beauty purchase was the Liz Earle monthy Skincare range and bourjois healthy mix serum!

xxx

Emma Heapy said...

No7 waterproof mascara for round the pool on holiday :) emmak_25@hotmail.com

Imogen May Rose said...

my latest makeup purchase was MAC lightscapade msf, i absolutely love it :)
email : imogenruddick@hotmail.co.uk

Kathi said...

Kathi_R
kathi.riebenbauer@gmail.com

And my last makeup purchase were two essence longlasting cream eyeshadows :)

Iram said...

I just bought the Christian Dior Diorskin Forever foundation today! :) Soo excited!!

email: iram.imz@gmail.com

xo

Rachel Evans said...

Lat thing I bought was a clinique Chubby Stick in 'Oversized Orange'!

rachelevans-94@hotmail.co.uk

xoxo

CHA-Bella said...

Oh I totally want to win! Benefit Rare Beauty kit... that includes bigbadGal mascara, high beam, benetint, and pore-fessional. Love it!

charlotte said...

My last makeup purchase was the Collection 2000 concealer! I love it soooo much!!!

Unknown said...

my last make-up purchase was nars orgasm, been lusting after it for ages! x

beths-msn@hotmail.co.uk

Unknown said...

would love to enter! my last purchase was nicki viva glam lippy! and i luuuurve it! x

nnnrs1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

my last purchase was a Barry M White eyeliner!

email: lauren.christina@hotmail.co.uk and I tweeted from ohlittlered xx

turnipbites said...

The last makeup related purchase was POND's cleansing wipes (: I've been surprisingly been really good with not buying excessive amounts of makeup haha

Jo said...

Following you on GFC! My last purchase was the Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Windsor Rose :)

Stephanie Ann said...

My last purchase was a MAC eyeshadow!! (soft brown)

gfc follower - Stefanie Gladden
stefanie.gladden@gmail.com
tweeted - https://twitter.com/steffers516/status/213486603526619136

kimmydadiva said...

I follow via GFC
My last beauty purchase was from the CVS Clearance and it was Revlon crayon in Black smoke & L'oreal HIp e/s duo in Charged.

Thnks!!

JenR said...

Mine was a No1 Brow pencil (thanks to the £5 voucher!!)

Follow via Bloglovin'

JenR_101@hotmail.com

x

Lyd said...

Mylast makeup purchase was the rimmel wake me up foundation...so much buzz around it I can't wait to try it! Following on Bloglovin :)

Kitty3500 said...

My last beauty buy was NARS Blush in Gina, love it! kittymaypaterson@gmail.com

gifted24 said...

My last make up purchase was a Diego Dalla Palma Foundation Sponge.

Follow via GFC

Ena said...

My last make up purchase was the Maybelline One by One mascara! My e-mail is reginasebdenics@gmail.com :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh thankyou :) My last make-up purchase was the maybelline cream eye shadow in a taupe colour :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

oops sorry GFC: Ellie
email: elliesmith2796@gmail.com
xoxo

LaleeBo said...

My last makeup purchase was Topshop Lash Catcher mascara! Its amazing!<3
Email: leahisfab@gmail.com

Karla said...

Fab giveaway!

My last make up purchase were some No7 nail polishes as I had some of the £5 off vouchers to use!

GFC: Karla
Tweeted here: https://twitter.com/karla8852/status/213644271826370560

x

Tattooed Tealady said...

What a generous giveaway! I've never tried MAC paint pots but I've been really intrigued about them after seeing lots of glowing reviews!

I already follow your blog via GFC, my name on there is Tattooed Tealady.

I've also treated your giveaway! Link : https://twitter.com/TattooedTeaLady/status/212975497091624960

My last purchase was the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, which I am adoring!

Great giveaway! Definitely count me in, I'd be so lucky to win this! xo

Shanaz and Kamarla said...

My last purchase was MUA Colour intense eyeliner in Turquoise

Aoife said...

my last makeup purchase was benefits Sugar Bomb blusher :)

Lauren said...

Hello Milly! I've bought the Maybelline slim liner- it's very black and has a very slim nib. The slimmest I've seen. It's perfect for people like me who love a flick but are annoyingly clumsy with eyeliner. Have a fine weekend!

Samreen said...

bloglovin:samreen_321@yahoo.com
email:samreen_321@yahoo.com
My last make up purchase was st ives apricot scrub:)
tweet link:https://twitter.com/SamreenSalim/status/213692746223976448

BeautyBlast said...

My last make up purchase was a re-buy, it was MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup! an absolute have of mine

Email is pollyg95@hotmail.co.uk

:)

Just Me said...

my last purchase was rimmels wake me up foundation. loveeeee it! makes my skin look quite glowing, and it blends nice both with a brush and my hands for when im in a rush!
thanks for the giveaway
@samina8

Sandra said...

My last purchase were some Avon nail polishes. :)

sandra.thepuzzleofmylife@gmail.com

gigglestix said...

My last purchase was a No7 Stay perfect eyeshadow in Mink. Had one of the boots £5 vouchers so it only cost me £3...bargain!

chodsman@googlemail.com

hetty said...

My last purchase was Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation! I like it, feels gorgeous going on, but I find it doesn't last very well :(

(hettyhetty@live.com)

Sophie said...

Hey I follow via bloglovin' :) Great giveaway!
My last makeup purchase was a re-purchase of my favourite mascara (the loreal telescopic one!)
seharries93@hotmail.co.uk
thanks x

Unknown said...

i bought a ysl gift pack of two glosses and an eyeshadow in tenerife duty free!! <3 xx

pommy said...

A Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie!

My email address is louisefarnell at gmail dot com

xxx

Kat said...

my latest makeup purchase was Maybelline Falsies Mascara :)


kate91x@hotmail.com


x

Unknown said...

Hello Milly. My last make up purchase was MAC Lipstick in the colour "Touch"

Lauren said...

I follow on GFC as Lauren.

My last make up purchase was the Avon Ideal Flawless foundation!

I also tweeted - https://twitter.com/gottaloveatrier/status/214123725874937856

Thanks :) x

Rachel said...

I had to get myself a good liquid eyeliner. The one I had before that was cheap so it smudges!

Leanne said...

My last make up purchase was one of the MUA mascaras.
popstarwannabe_uk2001@hotmail.com
@leacardle

Chloe said...

my last purchase was the collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer :)

chlo.sarge.14@hotmail.co.uk

Natalia said...

Rimmel wake me up foundation :-)

Natalia said...

Rimmel wake me up foundation :-)

BarbieWannabeRochelley said...

My last purchase was Mac amplified lipstick in saint germain perfect neonish baby pink :)
barbierochelle@googlemail.com

Lorraine said...

My last purchase was a Revlon's lipstick called Kiss Me Coral and it's a really orangy coral colour <3
My name is Lorena and my mail is ele.indie@gmail.com :)
I also tweeted that! I'm @fulltimedreamer :3

Have a nice day <3

Farzana said...

My latest purchase was the Revlon Colorstay foundation!

I follow you via GFC
Email address: lipsticksandmascara@hotmail.co.uk

Twitter: @lippynmascara

Anonymous said...

GFC:ct1980
I bought Rimmel 25 HR foundation yesterday.
tweet:https://twitter.com/Bastibony/status/214486606789353472

ct1980@hotmail.com

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said...

Ahhh I've been lusting after a paint pot for ages!

My latest make-up purchase was the Sleek Blush By 3 in Lace :)

Following you via GFC! xx

shellfish002@hotmail.com

DONNA TEMPLE SPA said...

Last makeup purchase was a MUA black eyeliner

PearlyButterfly said...

My last make-up purchase was Real Techniques's Core Collection Brushes..
Following you on bloglovin..
My twitter account : xXpearlyXx

DearStories said...

My last make-up buy was the Long Lasting Brow Pen by Gosh in the color Wheat. I don't like it though haha

Anonymous said...

Great Giveaway! my last make-up purchae was Rimmel wake me up foundation! xxx

JenLa said...

My latest beauty buy was another Daniel Sandler watercolour blush in Chic it's a lovely summery colour.

follow you on GFC and Twitter (@jen__la) - I've tweeted too :)

emmerliejay said...

My last makeup purchase was a NARS blusher in 'amour' :)
I already follow by GFC x

Ashley said...

My last purchase was Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Stain in Charm. I wear it a lot these days.

Thanks so much!

Ashley
caseyae@gmail.com

Boo said...

My collection lasting perfection concealer, can't live without it!~
xo (GFC follower)

Boo said...

Oh and I tweeted! https://twitter.com/Bexx_xx/status/214705249968078848 :)

Cat said...

my last makeup purchase was a mac lipstick - costa chic. perfect coral shade for summer (altho where is the summer?!) i follow on GFC, Catrine and my email is catrine@unnakednails.com :)

lucyjhandley said...

My last makeup purchase was a Loreal Telescopic black mascara....it's awesome too. Follow via Bloglovin! Xx

Sinead said...

My last make-up purchase was Mac's Star Voilet Eyeshadow its soo pretty :) x

@sineadlodge

Lyudmila said...

GFC follower = Lyudmila
My last purchase was kajalstick for eyes
lusizova at gmail.com

Lyudmila said...

https://twitter.com/Ludmilochka/status/214739781714853890
lusizova at gmail.com

xbiiamex said...

My last purchase was a maybelline kohl eye pencil :)

c. said...

the last make up items I bought were a mint nailpolish and a red lipliner by essence.
i bought the polish so I can match it with my new ASOS earrings and the lipliner is so soft and creamy that I use it as a proper lipstick!
tweeted about your giveaway!

c. said...

forgot to say...I'm chry_flo on twitter!

Anonymous said...

last make up I bought was a super fluo hot pink nailpolish, and my beloved mac pink plaid lipstick!

xoxo

flabbyface said...

[Waves]
My last makeup purchase, let me think. It was about a month ago. A new MAC Studio Fix powder. My shade is NC20. And i also bought a MAC lipglass in Viva Glam VI at the same time.

Loads of love, Jules x

anika.gaensebluemchen said...

My last make up purchase was benefit's erase paste.

great giveway! <3

Sophie Juliette said...

My last makeup purchase was a Models Own nail polish in Golden Peach, such a pretty colour!

I recently found your blog and love it, I follow you on bloglovin :)

My email is loveliveandlearnblog@gmail.com

Elli Rozlee said...

hey!i'm your bloglovin' follower.

My last purchase was Benefit Hello Flawless. That product is perfect! You should try it yourself if you haven't. =)

elliya88@hotmail.com

Alice said...

My last make up purchase was benefit erase paste

I follow on bloglovin
and I tweeted / @rococ0

xx

Anonymous said...

following on gfc & bloglovin

my last purchase was The Pore-Fessional Minimiser...have had a few of these so this was just an restock purchase :)

agnieszkazg said...

gfc: agnieszkazg
email: agoooooosia@gmail.com

My last makeup purchase was Maybelline Mascara :)

tweeted: https://twitter.com/agusiazg/status/215043805043359747

ABeautyTale said...

Hello! Mac cosmetics are very expensive in my country, so thank you for this giveaway ;)
GFC: andreea
My last makeup purchase was a lipstick from Essence.
https://twitter.com/ABeautyTale/status/215050255140528129

Lived With Love said...

My last purchase was the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail polish, its AMAZING!!

Katarzyna said...

Lovely giveaway! :)

GFC follower - Katarzyna
My last makeup purchase was mascara - Loreal Volume Million Lashes:)

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/Kaziutka/status/215066380473602050

email: gogunia3(at)wp(dot)pl

Melina said...

I just keep buying nail polishes all the time, it's ridiculous! :)

my e-mail: melinimanie@gmx.de

Thank you xoxo Melia

Gemma said...

My last purchase was a revlon lip butter. g2emma@hotmail.com

sonnetstostyle said...

I'm following you
My last makeup purchase was MAC False Lashes extreme Black mascara xx

radmilamila said...

Hi, thanks for a giveaway! My last makeup purchase was shiseido highlighter white beam, and i love it! I am your followe via bloglovin, and i tweeted
https://twitter.com/radmilamilamila/status/215178487374426112
Radmila, rada76@mail.ru

WhatLauraLoves said...

The last makeup item i purchased was No7 natural blush in Candy Pink. Its gorgeous!!!

I follow you on GFC and Ive tweeted @whatlauraloves.

Laura xoxo
www.whatlauralovesuk.com
whatlauraloves@gmail.com

WhatLauraLoves said...

The last makeup item i purchased was No7 natural blush in Candy Pink. Its gorgeous!!!

I follow you on GFC and Ive tweeted @whatlauraloves.

Laura xoxo
www.whatlauralovesuk.com
whatlauraloves@gmail.com

RocoLondon said...

My latest makeup purchase was a Mua eyeshadow.
Thank you for this giveaway.
I´m Rocolondonon GFC
rocoondon@yahoo.com

many thanks

Camelia Andrasescu said...

Hi,
GFC : Camelia Andrasescu
Twitted : https://twitter.com/cameliaadriana/status/215463444495876097
My last purchase was a powder from Clarins.
Email : andrasescu.camelia@gmail.com

Emily said...

My last makeup purchase was foundation, l'oreal true match

fabulous_eh@hotmail.com


I hope I win!

thanks
Emily

Cristina said...

Enter me please
I follow you trough GFC Cristina
And trough bloglovin with the email Cristina.gondos@yahoo.com
I tweeted about the giveaway https://twitter.com/GondosCristina/status/215799503876403200
Thanks for the giveaway

Unknown said...

hello my last purchas was a bourjois blush called 'lilas D'or' its gorgeous and i cant stop wearing it! lovely give away :)

charlie_epsl@hotmail.co.uk

http://eatplayshoplove.blogspot.co.uk/

Sherrie said...

My last makeup purchase was the Topshop SUnbeam highlighter which is amazing!
Follow you through GFC and Bloglovin

Great giveaway x

Leticia Moreno said...

My last make up purchase was Naked2! My e-mail is arwen198745@hotmail.com

xoxo

Lydia said...

I'm a GFC follower and also retweeted you on Twitter (@lydiaoc26)

My last make-up purchase was MAC's Viva Glam V lipstick :)

xox

MoMaStAr1023 said...

Hi
My last makeup purchase was the MAYBELINE DREAM MATTE MOUSSE.

EMAIL: piggystar1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Mac matte lipstick in Ruby Woo. Favourite lipstick ever <3

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 429   Newer› Newest»
Blogger Templates By pipdig