Saturday, 15 May 2010

New York, New York - Day 1

 Hey beauties

Just a quick post to let you all know that myself and Soph have arrived safely in New York City and are having a complete ball. Suffering from slight neck ache from all the swooning at the colossal buildings, we have had such a fabby day. Our hotel, (Hotel Mela) is right in the heart of Times Square, merely a pony prance round the corner to Sephora, Walgreens (amazingness) and all the yummy eateries.
Today we perused the shoppies, stocked up on lush candy and had some yummy food at Planet Hollywood. Then we trotted to Madame Tussards and spent the evening there, mingling with Daniel Craig and Madge! 

Tomorrow we have the SATC tour booked, an added spesh treat from the gorgeous girlies at Sleek Make Up, and then we plan to rock up 5th Avenue and hopefully do the Rockefeller Center and Statue of Liberty as well!! Our tootsies were be barking by the end of it, but it shall be worth it!
The weather here is super gorg. I hope the UK has had a glimmer of Mrs Sunshine too!










Have a great day...!

39 comments:

Unknown said...

oOo! Glad to see you're having Funsies! Hehe! :) x

tennille said...

looks like so much, you both look beautiful :D xx

Unknown said...

Looks like you're having an amazing time :D Can't wait to see what you get up to xx

Imogen said...

Looks like you are having a great time, can't wait to see more posts!
:)

annie said...

when you go to walgreens i suggest you check out jordana eyeliner pencils... they are FANTASTIC!! (and cheap)... i'm doing a video about them soon.

have fun in my favorite city ever!!

xoxo

Ebru said...

Aww looks like you guys are having such a great time!!! :) That guy was in that same spot when I visited NYC back in Sept. LOL At Walgreens, look for a coupon booklet it usually has a few useful cosmetics coupons! In the U.S. we never pay full price for anything bahaha

Sophie said...

Sounds like you're having an amazing time - loving the pics!
I hope the sunshine is still there when I go on Monday!!! :) xx

Anonymous said...

LOL at that big size glass I love NY,, hehe
hv fun at NY ! ^^

Lauren said...

Millz, you're making me jealous!! :) I went to New York the other year and loved it so, so much.. These photos are bringing back all the lovely memories.

I loved Madame Tussauds aswell. Makesure you go up the Empire State building in the day as well as night because it's a whole other experience at night with all the streets lit up. So, beautiful!

xox

Emma-Kate said...

Oh you lucky girls!! Have a fab time..oh and grab me some chocolate covered pretzels lol xox

Hannah said...

looks amazinggg!!
have so much fun girls!
xxx

sabrina said...

Look amazing... Hope you have a fab time X

Unknown said...

Have fun on the SATC tour hun! x

Laura said...

Oooo it looks amazing :) Hehe, you should try fit that HUGE mug into your luggage!!!

Enjoy the SATC tour :)

xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Wow that looks incredible! Hope you enjoy your SATC tour and the Make Up show :D

hannah said...

awh you two look like youre having such a lovely time :D hope you enjoy yourselves and ps you both look gorgeous!x

lenny said...

Have a fantastic time sweetie! So so jealous, hehe. Can't wait to see what else you get up to :) x

Char said...

new york looks amazing! and glad you are having a lovely time! :D xxx

♥ ChloĆ« ♥ said...

Ooooh hun it looks sooo amazing in so jelous!! Is that pretzel flipz in the background of your massive mug piccie?? I used to love them when they did them in the UK!! Have a fabulous time sweetie!! :) xxx

HOLLY said...

you two are so lucky! have a fantastic time ((:,X

Victoria said...

It looks fab - you 2 are very lucky! I love the randomness of sweets and things in America! Looking forward to more photos. x

Sarah♥ said...

soooooo jealous!! always wanted to go to new york, hope your having fun! :) xx

Charlotte said...

Very, very jealous!
Glad your both having a fabby time and I can't wait for you to start rolling out the vlogs :).
X

TanyaMarie said...

New York! Lovely!
Hope you're having a great time :)

xx

LadyBugSays ... said...

Lucky girlies! Looks like your having an amazing time!

Holly said...

looks like your having a great time!!
stay safe & have loads of fun! :)
xoxo

Hollywood said...

You guys are so CUTE !!!!! it looks like you are having so MUCH FUN !!!!

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see more pics & vlogs =)
xx

glamour rouge said...

I love NYC! I did the satc tour too! it was so much fun :) It looks like your loving it so far. The naked cowboy wasnt there when I went :( xx
www.glamourrougenotes.blogspot.com

behind the ivy said...

Looks like you're having an amazing time already!

I love your peachy coloured top :)

Unknown said...

looks like your having a great time! V jealous!
Omg all those flipz in the background of your picture is making me hungry, just ran out of mine hah!
you and sophie both look super gorrrg

x

Sandhi said...

NYC is great! I've been a couple times and am going back this summer - if you're looking for a good place to eat, check out Tao!

*Peonies and lilies* said...

Aww you and Sophie look so cute in those photos. Enjoy the rest of your trip! x

Kelly said...

Looks like your having fun. Enjoy the rest of you trip, Can't wait for more updates, really love New York.

Alex said...

It looks amazing! Can't wait to see the photos from the SATC tour.

dontcallmejessie said...

I'm visiting New York City as well! I'm staying near Rockefeller. When are you leaving? I'm here till Tuesday. :) Isn't this weather amazing???

xWHLo said...

Hope you guys have a fab time!! =D xx

Scientific Housewife said...

I'm so jealous you're going on the SATC tour, have fun!

Anonymous said...

I know your post is from last summer - but just wanted to see that Organics Hair Mayonnaise is amazing! I used it, and it has helped my hair a lot. :)

NYC = fab place to visit :)

Blogger Templates By pipdig