On Saturday, my diary was blissfully vacant so I indulged in a morning of sunbathing and pampering after an earlier morning jog around my village.
In the afternoon I decided to put this little double denim ensemble together and go out with the boy to frolic in the sunshine and enjoy a summertime tipple!
♥ White vest - H&M
♥ Denim shorts - H&M
♥ Plimsols - H&M (as seen in my previous post)
I added the little yellow corsage of my denim jacket.
I think this outfit demonstrates that anyone can embrace double denim, and it is too scary really, if you team it with the right pieces!
So the hour struck Pimm's o'clock, so the boy and I headed pub-wards for a perfectly splendid afternoon of banter and beverages in a sunny pub garden.
And half an hour later...
So my lovelies, what are your thoughts and feelings on double denim?
Have any of you been embracing it recently?
34 comments:
Its not for me but you have worn it well :)
Why have I never tried Pimms?!
xo
i haven't tried double denim but i saw in the mags the models wear it pretty nice :) and i like your pink denim jacket too!
i love double denim times, especially when done properly. your outfit is awesome, it really suits you. noted the pop of the collar, you gangster you! haha. :P pimms o clock..mmm..what a lovely summery post xxxx
you look gorgeous as always but i'm not very keen on the pink waistcoat. the rest of your outfit looks lovely though, especially your shoes (:!,X
I'm a bit iffy with double denim but i love this!
I think I'm going to copy this outfit tomorro - I have all the items :P
you make double denim lovely, though i don't think it'd suit me!
THE cutest outfit I have seen!!!
Looks lovely. I love the trainers!xx
Love your outfit looks amazing as always.
I'm actually not very keen on double denim but I think your outfit is an exception as you have paired too diferent colours of denim which has turned out to look uber gorgeous!!
Your sooo pretty, love you xxxx
Love it hunny, you look so pretty! Casual, but the look would make me double take you too!
Love the double denim! I think its super easy as the jacket is a totally different colour too
lots of love pretty lady
x
The corsage really sets it off :)
You wear it well! xx
ahh i love that jacket, i have it in baby blue ♥ i lovelovelove it, and i often pair it with a pair of dark denim high waisted shorts, also topshop (: loving the double denim.
lovelove
xx
I'm generally not a fan of double denim, but these two colours of denim are lovely together :)
Such a lovely simple summery outfit, with the white vest to break it up - yum!
I had my first Pimms of the year this weekend - it was gorgeous..
www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com
I loved how you used double denim! I've never been a fan of it but it looks great the way you wore it :)
http://steffstarrr.blogspot.com
Thats sucha cute outfit
Lovely summery outfit :)
you look fab!
xx
Love the little floral sneakers, so cute! You wear double denim well miss! x
Thats it - coloured denim is the only way to make double denim work! Love it & love the plims
Cx
http://pinklemonade-chiconomy.blogspot.com/
You look fabulosa Milly! That coral denim jacket is so pretty :3 And Pimm's O'Clock is always good ;) xo
I love how you call him the boy..makes me laugh!:)
You look beautiful..you really wear that outfit well chica!
Laura
xxx
http://scousebeautyaddict.blogspot.com/
that is a great outfit. and i don't even like double denim! nice job :)
Denim colour combo is fab, lovely summer look!x
such a beautiful OOTD!!!
i am in love with your pink demin waistcoast!!suits you nicely:)
xx
Love ittt! really made me want a denim waistcoat now..damnn haha! keep up the OOTD your outfits are amazing! lots of love becky xo
http://beckiangel44.blogspot.com/
obsessed the denim on denim look. i love how you put pink with the usual blue. so cute!
hautecalifornian.blogspot.com
Thank you for your lovely comments ladies.
Means a lot. Pleased to hear many of you are embracing the Double Denim! :) Woop xx
oh millyyyyy you are so gorgeous! xx
Loving the double denim look.
And pimms in the beer garden? it's what sunny days were made for.
Xx
Love the double denim look! That beer garden looks perfect for a sunny afternoon!
This is great double denim. I love the fact that it is 2 completely different colours. Looks like the Pimms went down a treat :-). Xxx
Love the cropped jacket, looks great on you x
http://www.beautyismybeau.blogspot.com
I love the outfit but I think to me, double denium is multiple pieces of blue/original denium. Glad you had a nice day, wish I liked pimms...
I'm not brave enought to try this but you pull it off so well xx
I love your style! you always look so perfectly put together and wear adorable outfits! x
I just came across your blog! I'm glad I did! I love this pink denim cropped jacket! And those bright blue sunglasses are fantastic! You look gorgeous!
I'm following!
Post a Comment