♥ Bonjourno ♥
I hope you are all having a gorgeously sun-kissed weekend.
On Friday, and I thought I would take to the shops on my luncheon break for a little perusal!
I hadn't intended on purchasing anything, but there is something about Friday lunchtimes, with the weekend being teasingly close, the sunshine in the sky and H&M that causes this unknown force within me to make whimsical purchases.
So firstly I picked up these pretty pastelly plimsols, for a steal at £7.99!
I have wanted to get a pair of plain white plimsols for yonks now, as they are such a staple item to wear with skirts, shorts and frilly dresses in the summer. I am not really a flip-flops fan, and I think pumps are a bit old hat now, so wanted some plimsols to revive my wardrobe.
But when I saw these not-so-plain-white plimsols...I thought they were just so sweet I just had to snaffle them! And they are surprisingly very comfy!
Next I spied these cute dotty spotty sunnies for £4.99. I like to get some cheapo plastic sunglasses in the summer, as I have a tendency to just sling them in my bag and jiggle them about and squish them to high heaven.
I love the colour of these sunnies, but they also did them in gorgeous peachy pink....so I may have to revisit H&M next week to acquire the other pair! :)
*Cue some obligatory posy pouty pics of me in my new sunglasses!!*
So there we go petals.
Those were my frivolous Friday purchases.
I also bought some items of clothing but they will be featuring in some weekend OOTDs very soon...so keep your peepers peeled for that!
Let me know what you think of my pretty purchases?
xxx

29 comments:
Is that a H&M dress I spy?? If so,im jealous, I want it but I cannot get it in my size at all!! How annoying! :) X
http://daisyloves01.blogspot.com/
They are such cute purchases, i really like the shades! xxx
I got those sunnies in all three colours!
I would never wear boring old plain plimsols but these are really cute :)
You might like Draven shoes plimsols
http://www.sportsdirect.com/Products/Default.aspx?DescriptionFilter=draven&mppp=true
xo
aww lovely items :D
i love the sound of the peachy glasses !
xxx
Love those plimps!! nice work!
And those spotty glasses are pretty cute.
Loev H&M think I may just have to pop in there for a little look.
X x
Love the sunnies!
Love the sunglasses! And the dress/top looks cute too
Lu xo
www.makeuploveer.blogpot.com
Ooh, cute things, pastels are soo pretty && chic. xx
Thanks for your comments lovelies!
@daisy - yes the dress is from H&M...i have an OOTD with this featured coming up soon xx
Lovely purchases mrs :) you look pretty in the sunnies ♥ xxx
I think i have those exact sunnies but in black with white dots, they are v cute!
Ooh I love the plimsoles and sunglasses! I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye out next time I'm in H&M ;) x
Hey there! I LOVE your blog! Those sunglasses are adorable :)
You've definitely got a really original writing style, and your personality really comes through your posts! Keep up the AMAZING work! <33
www.witsoverignorance.blogspot.com
aww I love both those purchases very much!! Nothing frivolous about them, every girl needs polka dots and flowers in her life! x
Aww they are both so cute I love then! I want them both! Those sunglasses look great on you :)
Nicola xo
amazing buys, how do you always find fab clothes!? I will have to have a look at those gorgeous shoes in h&m, they really do look like something special :)
x
those patterned plimsols are gorgeous! Especially at the price of £7.99! It's a definate bargain buy! Thanks for ther post! Will be popping into H&M tomorow! haha 'xo
http://www.jennyoffduty.blogspot.com
I ABSOLUTELY love your new shoes! They are veery beautiful!!! And what a bargain!!
on a random note, i've been reading your blog for a while now and didn't know you've been following mine as well which is very nice :)
I also tagged you in this post :
http://fashion-written-with-alipstick.blogspot.com/2010/07/whats-your-beauty-style-tag.html
xxx
LOVE THEM!!! both the shoes and the sunnies!!! I am not usually a fan of green but the mint colour sunnies with polka dots is too cute to say no!!
I like your hair colour :)
i loooove your hair millie!! What did you ask for in terms of the colour? and are you making youtube videos anymooooore? xx
so obsessed with those glasses.
hautecalifornian.blogspot.com
Ooo I want those glasses. I might go and have a look in H&M this week for them! loveee the colour! Matches your top (: x
OMG, love love love them!!!! sooo cute, especially your sunnies look amazing with your hairstyle, xxxxx
Fab, pretty purchases sweetie! Perfect for Summer and V fest! xxxx
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments :)
xx
@Kerry - aw thank you. I just asked for caramel and honey highlights all over.
And yes, i plan to do lots more videos :) So fear not. Just haven't had much time recently.
Thank you for your comment.
xxx
Love the shoes.
Love those plimsols!
So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle
Post a Comment