Hey kids
I hope you are all hunky dory and looking forward to your weekends, whatever you may be getting up to.
I just thought I'd do a quick post before I indulge in a Friday night film-fest.
I went to London yesterday after work to attend an event. It was an ever-so interesting evening, but the particular highlight was meeting up again with some of the darling girls I have met through blogging.
This was my outfit of the day/night as I didn't have time after work to change my attire, due to precious 5 minute slot I had between finishing work and the departure of my train!
Harem pants - a boutique near moi
White vest - H&M
Pumps - Primark
Jewellery - Accessorize
My hair was down which is such a rarity for me, but by the time I had mad-dashed it up to the station, humidity and rain was not on my side and I was sporting a rather fetching frizzball.
So en route I pinned my hair up in my custom twist and go style with a slight beehive "poofy" crown.
This is dead simple to achieve with merely a few kirby grips and nimble fingers, and I am endeavouring to put a tutorial up very soon to demonstrate.
I wore my spangly sequin H&M jacket with this outfit but sadly forgot to feature it.
Thank you as ever for reading, commenting, and following.
41 comments:
Loving those harem pants!
They look gorgeous with the necklace :)
Gorgeous yet simple :)
You look totally beautiful sweets xx
I love those flat, i never find shoes that cute in primark!
I LOVE that necklace! (:
Gorgeous as always! I love your hair, I wish mine was so simple to put up like that! Alex xx
http://lixieluxe.blogspot.com/
What a lovely look, your hair colour goes so well with your complexion :) I'd love to see the tutorial!
http://make-me--beautiful.blogspot.com
x
Amazing pants! I love that necklace too. Whole outfit is great! :) Nice blog ;)
you look so cute! i love the entire outfit:D And please please please do a tutorial on the bun. it's so cute!
Carrie
http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/
ooh your hair looks amazing!
I love love LOVE that necklace! So pretty! xx
you carry of the harem trousers beautifully i always look like i've shat myself when wearing them :( lol x
You look amazing as always, Im pretty sure you could wear a binbag and still have peeple commenting saying you look fab hehe! xx
Love your outfit :)
beautyful-fashion.blogspot.com
Love it! Looked even more fab with the sequin jacket! :D
Love the hairstyle! Looking forward to the tutorial x
Love your necklace!! pretty outfit, so jelous of your tan hehe :) xx
love the hair! it really adds more chic to your outfit!
Haute Californian
Love the beehive up-do! Definitely looking forward to your tutorial!!
xx
beautiful as always! I'm in love with your necklace!
Lovely casusal Summer OOTD sweetie pie and I like your hair down! xxx
Very pretty outfit! Please do a tutorial on that gorgeous up-do!
Love this outfit Milly moo!
I'm liking your hair more and more now too. Love this harems, they look gorgeous & the necklace is so sweet
xxx
Hey ladies
Thank you so much for all taking the time to comment. I really enjoy reading them all :)
Thank you - hope you all have fab weekends. Sadly I wont be wearing these harems this weekend as they would probably get rather soggy around the ankles as I try to dodge all the puddles :(
xxx
Can't wait to hear what you got up to at the event :)
Great outfit and love the hair, can't wait for a tutorial :)
xx
Great outfit and love the hair, can't wait for a tutorial :)
xx
Great necklace!
loving those harem pants lady! If i tried to do that with my hair it would be one mahoosive disaster! xx
Looking forward to the hair tutorial as well! So pretty!
thanx for following hunni :D
your hair is beyootiful love the colours!!!
<3
xoxo
HOney, i love ur hair colour do u know what number is it??
Just discovered ur blog...i love it!!! xxx
You look blimmin' gorg as always! z
@Glam and Glitter - hey lovely. I had my hair coloured professionally at the hairdressers. I asked for caramel, blondey highlights. Hope that helps. :)
@Klaire - thank you honey x
Another beautiful look for our beautiful Milly. Hope you had a great night out. Xxxx
Your hair looks gorgeous hun :) bpdxo.blogspot.com XO
This outfit is lovely, i really like the trousers and necklace, the colours look great together.
I cant wait for the tutorial on how you had your hair, it looks a bit fiddly, but id love to try it x
Fabolous pants!
http://chezg.blogspot.com/
Cute pants, they look so comfy
Absolutely love your pants. You look lovely in them.
www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com
Oh I can't wait for the tutorial! Love the way you've done your hair.
the dark hair suits you really well! love from germany xx
Post a Comment