Friday, 6 August 2010

Floaty & Flowery

Hey sugars
Another day, another dollar, and off to work I skipped. But first I had another cupcake delivery to make...but more of that to come later!
When I say skipped, I lie...it was more like awkwardly waddled as I avoided tripping over my skirt en route to the office whilst bearing 50 freshly frosted cupcakes.

This was my outfit of the day -


                                                     
                                                   ♥  Peach off-the-shoulder top - Topshop
♥  Leather belt - River Island
♥  Black maxi skirt - H&M



♥  Feather earrings - Miss Selfridge


♥  Head scarf -I can't remember...
♥  Flower bobble - H&M     





                                                        Hope you all had a happy Friday!
Let me know your musings...

44 comments:

Sarah♥ said...

gorgeous as always :) xx

Fee - Makeup Savvy said...

Gorgeous ootd and amazing cupcakes.
Very talented!

Fee x

Caz said...

Lovely OOTD and your cupcakes look yummy!
xxx

Lisa said...

You are such a beaut <3

And the cupcakes look amazzing

Lisa xx

Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Gorgeous! The cupcakes look so deeelish and adorable too (:

Rosalyn said...

I don't know what's more gorgeous- you or the cupcakes! xx

Aimee | Irresistible Icing said...

OMG, love your outfit here!!!!! Soooo irresistible!!!!!!

Hannah said...

You look beautiful :) And so do the cupcakes lovely! xxx

missy_ellie_uk said...

Gorgeous OOTD as always and wow, the cupcakes look amazing! x

Claire said...

Very summary! Loving the stylish washer woman headband :) (Vogue washer woman)! He he.

I can say, the cupcakes were YUMMY! Malteasers all the way!

Granty requested a 'Wispa' one as that is his fave! Ha!

Fab gorge post huni xxx

Kate Gene said...

You look fantastic!

I don't know how you don't eat all of those cupcakes. I am such a sucker for them! I will seriously eat six in one sitting, which always grosses people out. LOL! I can't help it!

jennie said...

Gorgeous outfit Milly, you always look stunning!

Can I employ you to be my personal cupcake maker please? hehe. I wish I could make icing as well as you!

xoxo

Beautygirl24 said...

You look so pretty!

Amina said...

It would be lovely if you did a post on how to make them :)

Sarah said...

Both you & the cupcakes look amazingly gorgeous.
I adore the headscarf =)

lifeisfullofbeautyx.blogspot.com

♥

Playing Coy said...

Your earrings are gorgeous! I've spotted some similar black ones in boots :) Lovely outfit your shirt really compliments your tan xxx

Tali said...

GORGEOUS!!!! xoxo

Radiant Make Up said...

Stunning!
I love your fashion sense & seriously, that skirt makes your legs look amazingly long :)

Anonymous said...

<3 that peach top !

xxx

Hannah said...

you so pretty once again :) and i LOVE your top !
and your cupcakes look to die for ! xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...
So "fashionista" I want to feature you on my blog!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. The cupcakes look so yummy =)

Anonymous said...

I love the colours you put together and I could just dive into those fairy cakes.

Abbie said...

You always look so well put together! Those cupcakes are just as gorgeous as you! xx

Emily [Mahira] said...

Hey,

I have read your blog for a while now! I actually plan to open a bakery someday! I was wondering if I could talk you you a little bit about baking?? Let me know! Your cupcakes are beautiful :D

LaurenStephanie ♥ said...

Oh wow, love the outfit!
So jelous of your cupcake making, its something ive ALWAYS wanted to do! xx

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! xxx

Shannon said...

You look absolutely lovely!! You're cupcakes look so delicious too :) x

Unknown said...

LOVE your OOTD! The top is absolutely gorgeous and I LOVEEE the belt!!!

Those cupcakes looks LOVELYYY

xx

Casee Marie said...

So pretty! I'm in love with your look. And your cupcakes!

Lived With Love said...

i looove maxi skirts! i want one, i love your style! and your skin is perfect! xx

Steph & The Spaniels said...

Yummy cupcakes :)
loving the outfit hunny, you boohoo chic look is rocked by you mrs. Love the scarf in the hair too
xxx

LaaLaa said...

absolutely flawless xo

vnikali said...

cupcakes yummyyyyy
xx
vnikali
www.vnikali.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

Ahh you always look perfect! :) I love the earrings xx

Jessica said...

I love the outfit. And the cakes make me want to bake : ) x

Ellie M said...

Adorable and Gorgeous as always lovely, and my stomach rumbled at those cupcakes hehe xox

Oh to Be a Muse said...

milly you look great. love the look from top to bottom!

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Angela said...

You make them cupcakes, they look well good. Me want some.
Love the out fit especailly the accessories. How do you do your hair? Looks great.
Angela xoxo

Laura @ The Beauty Sanctum said...

You are an absolute BEAUT!

Sooo gorgeous it's unreal hehe

Those cuppy cakes are too special, I'm going to have to make them on my day off! xx

Unknown said...

I love that belt! So sad they don't sell it anymore =(

Amanda said...

oh so chic =)

LadyBugSays ... said...

Gorgeous outfit and super yummy looking cupcakes!

iris said...

gorgeous!
love the trousers

Blogger Templates By pipdig