Hey pretties
The other day I was summoned by a pal in my office to go and accompany him on a sunglasses shopping spree, and to offer my valuable female perspective on his purchase!
After I had made all the obligatory complimentary noises, I was distracted by to these darling, Jackie O, inspired Ray Bans.
Just delightful!
I hadn't intended on purchasing anything...but...somehow, I ended up with the beauties in my bag and I just love them! I have always wanted to own a pair of Ray Bans, but had always thought it would be a pair of their iconic aviators or wayfarers...until I spied these.
I think Jackie Onassis was synonymous with sophistication, class and style, and she absolutely rocked the oversized shades! :)

31 comments:
o.m.g! those are beauties!, and another thing to add to my wish list lol :) xxx
http://packupyourtroublesandapplysomelippy.blogspot.com/
Love these, they really suit you! I'm not to be trusted with expensive sunglasses though, I always scratch/break/lose/sit on them so have to stick to cheapo ones. x
Gorgeous sunglasses. Me likeyyyy ;)
xo
Love oversize sunnies, great for traveling, hangovers, no makeup days and summer - a lifesaver in a girls wardrobe! xxxx
LOVE huge sunglasses, the bigger the better imo! Those are so cute! I'm not used to seeing Raybans being anything other than a wayfarer :) That color is beautiful on you. Excellent purchase!
I've never seen Ray Bans like that before. Love them!
I usually think Wayfarers and aviators when I think of Ray Bans but I love these! They look fabulous on you! xx
Gorgeous sunglasses!
http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html
tres belle. I think you made a wise choice there, not going with the more iconic Ray Bans(aviators or wayfarers) as much as I like the classics, I do think those are more sublime.
I like oversized sunglasses, they make summer complete, it is going to be weird when ginormous sunnies are no longer the main sunglass trend.
x
oh wow!
i never even knew ray bans did these type of glasses
they are lovely xxx
I love them.
love these! The chunky arms are so cute, very Jackie O! xx
They are gorgeous!
I'm in love with oversized sunnys (:
they really suit you Milly!
Toodles...♥
Amazing!
They suit you very well :)
xx
ooo wow i love these look so good on! i wish i could fine chanel inspired circle frames
Just did a DIY shirt....
come check out my new fashion blog comment& follow...xxxxo.
SweetDreamzxBeautifulNightmares
Hey!
Love them on you!
I have a pair like that in black and i really wanna get a pair in brown now!
XOXO Peggy
loveeeee these on you! i can't wear large sunglasses like these, they just don't suit me.
these however fit your face perfectly. you look gorgeous :) xx
Awesome buy!They look gorgeousss :D Love Jackie O inspired sunnies <3
Stunning! I need to splash out on a pair of expensive sunglasses! x
Brilliant I love these way more than wayfarers. Great purchase. Xxxx
Milly I love these!! I def want to pick some up! xx
Hey beauts
Thank you so much for all your comments. I really honestly appreciate them all and they make me smile.
Glad you are all loving the oversized sunnies with me! I think they are fab and like Onna said, perfect for those no makeup days when you just want to hide your face away!!
ciao xx
What Gorgeous sunnies! They look fabulous on you! x
uber fabulous sunnies Millie! compliment your new hair colour really beautifully - tres chic! xx
oh my god i want them soo much!! where did u get them?? AMAZING!!
emilycharlottemclintock.blogspot.com x
They soooo suit you!!! Brilliant choice.
On a separate note, I am giving away a gorgeous brand new make up storage box (I need more space at home) so if you are interested:
http://mspurplemakeup.blogspot.com/
XXX
These are gorgeous :)
Are you going to the aussie party on the 7th?? Just wondering if you were the other 'Milly' on the hotel list :)
xxx
cool glasses, thanks for the help in getting mine. i'm a big Ray Ban Fan now too.....hey that rhymes :)
Jackie Kennedy was amazing. What a women.
Bienvenue à acheter les meilleurs ray ban wayfarer en ligne. Vous pouvez obtenir la qualité officielle et le prix pas cher à notre magasin. Livraison gratuite!!!
Post a Comment