Hey kids
Leather and lace...
A perfect harmony where rough meets serene, the uncompromising jars with the delicate.
This was the outfit I sported at the Eyeko event last Saturday, so many of my lovely readers will have witnessed this already...in the flesh as it were!
But none-the-less, I wished to share with you my attire of the night so here we are:
Lace top - H&M
Mock leather skirt - H&M
Sequin jacket - H&M
(was unaware of what a H&M groupie I was until I just typed this!)
Bag - Primark
My 'pony' Boots - River Island
Oh and I got style cloned!
If you like style, fashion and a teeny bit of celeb gossip, then I would suggest taking a peep at StyleClone, which is a fabulous site packed full of catwalk pics, fashion chat and trend tantalisers!

40 comments:
You had heels on???
I adore those boots! You look gorgeous :) xxx
You look lovely!
Love the boots.
Lx
Great outfit! Love it! xx
You look great, I love the jacket :)
xo
@Maxime - haha! Yes I had heels you silly sausage! Crumbs, I am a midget in real life! x
h&m is great!
ahh you look beauts!<333
xxxxx
omg total hair envy here :)
Love the shoes!
xoxo
i heart your blog.
Looking lovely as always sweets
Well done on being cloned
t xx
http://tracymiaminpa.blogspot.com/
Wow! you're gorgeous with that outfit!
http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com
That skirt really looks amazing on you! lovely outfit post x
yet another gorgeous outfit, i envy your style haha!
xx
yet another gorgeous outfit, i envy your style haha!
xx
yet another gorgeous outfit, i envy your style haha!
xx
You're always so glamorous my love, I can't even imagine you kicking up about in your pjs at home haha!! I love your boots so much! xx
That outfit is soooo cute! (:
You look fabulous Milly! Leather and lace is such a perfect combination that is surprisingly classic IMO!
Love the combination of the leather and lace and I ADORE the boots! xoxo
yay I saw it in real life :)
You looked stunning, loving the leather & lace. I'm trying to get my mits on some leather shorts- I feel I need some in my life.
I love the boots
xxx
You're always looking so pretty missus :) I bought a lace dress but no idea how to wear it and what with... thanks for the inspiration! :) x
OOO leather skirts, how comfortable are these by the end of the night?
xx
http://thisfashionismine.blogspot.com/
Love the leather and lace. Very sexy. Xxxx
Love the boots. xx
Love the outfit!!♥
xoxo Mallory
www.mallorysbeautyblog.blogspot.com
you always look stunning! hot outfit!!!
xx
You look gorgeous! I love that outfit <3
This is one of my Fav OOTD. Its brillant. I am going to take a trip to H&M this weekend.
Emma x.x.x
you look stunning in that outfit! x
So pretty and rock chick cool missy! xxx
:) I saw it in real life! You looked lovely my dear. 'Pony' boots - ha, love it.
I love the skirt. I want a camel coloured leather-look skirt. But everywhere I look sells out straight away. *sigh*
xox
love the lace top...haven't seen it in h&m would hunt for it
but did see that leather skirt
kwl outfit
visit my website
http://pinkyliciousvita.blogspot.com/
Really nice outfit! You look lovely xxx
your outfit is super gorgeous, love your hair as well. btw is that lace top old ? do you know if i can find it in H&M ? xx
those boots are amazing! <3
wonder if they are still in store.
Aww milly, you look so far beyond amazing there are no words! <3 xo
Hey sweetums
Thank you for al your lovely comments.
@ThisisFashionisMine - leather skirts (well faux leather skirts) VERY comfy!
@mel - i bought the top about 2 months ago but I still see it in my H&M in black and khaki as well.
@ganjie - unfortunately these boots are about 2 years old now xx
I'm a HnM junkie too.. Don't worry!!
xxoo
http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/
This combination is just awesome.
Freshwater Pearls
Post a Comment