Just a quick post to say I hope you all have lovely jubbly weekend.
This weekend I will mainly be...
Seeing the boy
Having some drinks and telling him silly stories
Playing hockey with the girls
Enjoying a cup of tea post match, hopefully toasting a win and nursing zero injuries
Meeting up with chums for food and merriment
Being a cupcake geek and playing with my new piping nozzles!
...clearly I couldn't mention cupcakes without glorifying my latest creations...
What plans have you got this weekend?
I truly hope it is filled with fun and frivolity, and maybe a little bit of frosting?!


36 comments:
Ohhhh my! these look soooo yummy! xo
wish I could make cup cakes like that they are so pretty! xxx
Oohh they look so nice :)!!
This weekend I'll be working :(
Hope you have a lovely weekend
xxxx
cupcakes look delicious :D as usual! I'm nursing my cold right now, 'spring' cleaning and tomorrow im seeing the lovely abby for a girly night xx
mm they look so tasty! have fun with what your doing(:
xxx
Oh my gosh they look so scrummy! How do you make your icing because mine doesn't look anywhere good as that! xx
Your cupcakes always look deelish! Have a lovely weekend sweet! xxx
oooh these cakes look so yummy :) Wish i could make cakes like this!
Have a fun weekend!
xx
oooh these cakes look so yummy :) Wish i could make cakes like this!
Have a fun weekend!
xx
yummy! x
Wow, they look amazing, you should go in to business! xx
Those cakes look scrummy! :D
They look so yummy!!
They are like works of art hun :)
They look amazing!
x
Milly can I please employ you to be my personal cupcake maker? :D xo
Oh Milly they are gorge! Wish you delivered to Kent hehe :) has made me very tempted to take a trip to Tesco's later to pick some up lool! becky xo
You are so talented! I've just invested in a baking book :) Doubt they could ever look this good though! xx
they look yummy! i love cupcakes :D x
They look amazing! Have a good weekend and good luck with your hockey!
I shall be enjoying a weekend off work. By enjoying I mean nursing a cold and job-hunting. Oh the glamour.
xoxo
wowza, they look amazing :) yum yum yum! I'll have 2 of the chocolate ones purleasseee!
Sounds like a great weekend hun, hope you have a good one!
I am unfortently working tonight. But then popping into town with Mamma tomoro, out for my friends Birthday in the evening, and Sunday laze & revise! Pretty boring weekend, but I am trying to save pennies- easy said than done!
x
Those cupcakes look so nice! I really need to get some good nozzles for my piping bag as mine are all tiny!
xxx
I love reading your posts so much Milly. Please can you do some cupcake recipes? Like your rocky road post? xxx
How you stay so beautifully slender with all those cupcakes in the house is what I want to know!!
Have a lovely weekend =)
Ooo such pretty cupcakes!! They look delicious xx
Yummy!!! They look awesome!
Hope you have a lovely weekend, i will be hoping that the hot weather finally arrives here in Sydney.
♥ Becky ♥
http://bambibex.blogspot.com/
You need to stop posting all these yummy cupcake pics. My mouth is seriously drooling right now. I want the chocolate once, oh my gosh...
$armin<3
Oooh I want one for my breakfast! Instead I shall have to have Bran Flakes... bah!
one word...wow!!!
Those little cakes are so pretty :)
I lurvee making cakes too!
Come and check out my blog :)
http://daisyswan.blogspot.com/
- daisy x
can you please post some pics of your cupcake supplies with links to where you buy them. xx
can you please post some pics of your cupcake supplies with links to where you buy them. xx
Oh please print one of the recipes! They look scrummy! x
OMG are those malteasers on a cupcake! Tell me, how do get your icing so nice? Whenever I try and pipe icing it always melts into a blob :(
xx
Those cupcake photos have made me so hungry!
Post a Comment