A woman of my word, I will now show you what goodies, from the Venomous Villains collection, I was just compelled to pick up at the MAC event earlier this week.
Firstly, as a self-confessed beauty powder virgin, I decided to be daring and give this gorgeous powder a whirl...
Firstly, as a self-confessed beauty powder virgin, I decided to be daring and give this gorgeous powder a whirl...
Briar Rose is a beautiful soft violet pink with pearl laced through it! So very pretty.
The Venomous Villains collection has released 3 new nail lacquers which are so enchanting and mesmerising, with some wicked names.
Bad Fairy - Red with red multi-changing pearl
Formidable! - Teal green with pink multi-changing pearl
Mean and Green - Purple with teal multi-changing pearl
These nail lacquers went like hotcakes at the event, and despite my desperate attempt to snatch up Mean and Green, they all sold out so I settled for Formidable!
I am yet to try this out, and have never been very impressed with MAC's nail polishes previously, with a need for at least three hefty coats...but it was too magical to pass up on. All the polishes have a petrol-spill quality to them, catching the light and displaying a multitude of hues and a mirage of shimmer and glitter.
We all received some complimentary products as well, including the Magically Cool Liquid Powder, which is to be used as a highlighter wherever desired, and Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara in deepest black.
I am excited to play about with this, as the iridescent powder promises a gorgeous silvery pink shimmer.
And last by no means least (drum roll please), the lipsticks. Those faithful followers amongst you will know my love for lipsticks, so I couldn't say no to this luscious line up.

Toxic Tale - (satin) - a bright coral
Heartless - (amplified) - a cherry red
Violetta, which is a repromote of a current Pro product - (amplified) - bright clean violet purple
Innocence. Beware! - (cremesheen) - light yellow pink
So that was my initial splurge on the VV collection, but undoubtedly, I shall be perusing online tomorrow to maybe pick up a few more treats...!
I hope you have found this post of some help if you are investing in some VV tomorrow.

45 comments:
Eee all these lipsticks love lovely on you! Sadly I don't have your pout though :)
Love love love Heartless and Toxic Tale...and Violetta and Innocence. Beware! Oh nooo..what to choose! x
These are all so cute. I love Innocence. Beware! gorgeous.
Gorgeous goodies my little darling :)
Every lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous on you hun! I am loving toxic tale! think i may need to purchase this tomorrow! Aswell as innocence beware of course!
I am also loving the look of the beauty powder
Great post sweetpea
xxx
Oooh the lipsticks look so gorgeous on you! So pretty!
xx
toxic tale looks stunning on you :)
Innocence beware looks gorgeous =) the only thing that is putting me slightly, is the packaging i'm not 100% keen on it, but apart from that the products look great =) xx
Loving Toxic Tale and Innocence. Beware!
Added both to my birthday list :-)
xxx
ooo loving this collection hon, especially the polishes, blushers and eyeshadows. Off to the states so have a feeling the credit card will take a HUGE bashing lol xxx
http://tracymiaminpa.blogspot.com/
I am SO buying toxic tale! It is BEAUTIFUL!
www.jadebythesea.com xxx
I am SO buying toxic tale! It is BEAUTIFUL!
www.jadebythesea.com xxx
The packaging is so cute. The Toxic Tale and Innocent beware lipsticks are gorgeous! I also love the idea of that nail varnish.
The packaging is so cute. The Toxic Tale and Innocent beware lipsticks are gorgeous! I also love the idea of that nail varnish.
I was hoping not to spend any more month this month but I now have to go get Innocence Beware and Heartless, they're gorgeous!! x
They look beaut!! I need Toxic Tale x
All looks fabulous..so jealous!!
http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/
Such a shame I couldn't come, I definitely want the cajun powder though it just sounds so cool!
oh the lipsticks look lovely on your pout!! :)) x
The collection looks so cute! Thanks for sharing! :)
gorgeous haul, I really want the nude lippie and that beauty powder! I hope the nail polishes don't sell out super quick 2moro =( x
Great post Milly, i personally think i want toxic tale lippy, a beauty powder (cant remembr the name,not the pink two the other one) and i think i want the cool liquid powder thingy as it looks really unique x
YAY for actual lip swatches, you always deliver Milly :) I am sooo tempted to buy a few things tomorow, i think the packaging is cute x
Wow, that looks amazing. I must say I'm going to try some of the nail varnishes - I can't resist a petrol-spill look. I think I can see where some of my birthday money which was meant for a coat is going!
So looking forward to picking up a few pieces from this collection. Love your buys! xoxo
Thanks for the lip swatches, now adding Toxic Tale to my shopping list as well as Innocence Beware, of course! I am intrigued by the beauty powders, but not sure if I'll get one xxx
I've been excited to read this post :)
I love MAC. I love Disney. So, the fact they've brought out this Venomous Villains collection really excites me.
I'm loving the lipsticks. I may have to purchase Toxic Tale. But, I also love the purple - it's different!
xox
All gorgeous colors and items! Good choice! :)
http://pearlsandpolitics123.blogspot.com/
Do new collections go online at midnight or in the morning?? Anyone know?
Thanks Milly x
The nail polishes and liquid powder sound stunning. I think I'll being purchasing for the packaging regardless of the actual products!
I find your lipstick addiction so endearing haha! And that beauty powder looks actually gorgeous xxxx
I find your lipstick addiction so endearing haha! And that beauty powder looks actually gorgeous xxxx
Wow. All lipsticks look so great on you. I tried Violetta but it just does not look good on me.
Those lipstick colours are lovely! Especially love Innocence. Beware!
The heartless lipstick is so gorgeous !!!
Great post hun, thanks so much for sharing with us :) Hope you had fun at the event! I loveeee the look of this collection, a lot of people have said they don't like that packaging- but anything Disney gets me straight away :)
I think I NEEEED Toxic Tale in my life, looks gorgeoussss!
Kisses for you yummy lips
MWAHX
Someone compared Toxic Tale to Vegas Volt and I do think they look quite similar. Innocence, Beware! looks like my kind of thing x
LOVE innocence beware!
www.talkingfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com
Just put my order in :)
Can't believe all the nail polishes have sold out all ready! and the Briar Rose beauty powder is gone.
I got the mineralize shadows, the two Cruella lipsticks and the Oh So Fair beauty powder. I'm beyond excited for these to arrive!
xx
innosence looks fab!xxx
I love your posts hun!
Totally agree on everything :)
Follow my blog, I just started :)
http://honeyanddiamonds.blogspot.com/
xx
Oooo all of the lipstick look divine! I'm waiting on my Innocence Beware arriving today but wish i'd picked up Toxic Tale too now! x
AW i'm so excited about this collection!!!
Heya Milly - I am a big fan of your blog and have decided to start my own. It would be great if you would check it out
Lots of Love - Natalie xx
ah clever much - my blogs www.roxanneoak.blogspot.com
xx
Ive just found your blog (Where have I been all this time!) and I love it! so sweet and girly and lovely.
I cant wait to get down to my mac counter on Thursday morning to pick up a few goodies myself
x
I am truly jealous even though I have a bunch of items from the collection!
You looked wonderful at the Eyeko event, even though I was too shy to say hello! xx
You've tempted me, just when I thought I could pass on this collection! it's gorgeous xxxx
Post a Comment