Pink, plastic, studded with animals motifs, ever so pretty, albeit a little random.
This was a gift for Christmas and I think it is just fabulous! I love roomy wash bags, and this one is the perfect size; adequate enough for all my lotions and potions.
This particular wash bag came from a little boutique near me. The brand is Catseye by Jellycat, and after a little googling, I can proclaim to you that there are a lot of places online to browse the range, including John Lewis. I really am in dire need of a new makeup bag so have my cats-eye (!!) on this adorable pug cosmetics bag from the range!
What do you think girls?
This particular wash bag came from a little boutique near me. The brand is Catseye by Jellycat, and after a little googling, I can proclaim to you that there are a lot of places online to browse the range, including John Lewis. I really am in dire need of a new makeup bag so have my cats-eye (!!) on this adorable pug cosmetics bag from the range!
What do you think girls?
21 comments:
That is SO CUTE OMFG
jellycat! Awww this made me beam so much :D
It is incredibly tacky but like you I also heart all things OTT kitschy kawaii :P xo
the pug make up bag is gorgeous!!!!! xx
Awwww so cute, so kawaii! Love it :)
xoxo
Ahh this is so awesome! Very cute too :) xoxo
What a super cute bag! x
That bag is SO darling!! xx
awwww its a cutie . I need something like this in my life
I love the design of this! I saw a glasses case with same design in John Lewis the other day and fell in love with it as I love anything with a Guinea Pig on it haha xx
I LOVE this, so cute and eyecatching :) :) xx
This is sooo cute! I love cats, all cats. Now I need one of these :)
I was just about to ask you if you'd seen the PUG one, but you beat me to it! I've got the pug one & it is sooo cute. Definitely get it! Love your blog btw, had to follow x
cute bag i love it!
haha love this! i was gonna get my bessie the pug glasses case cos she loves them so much! but then it had gone from john lewis and couldnt find it online!! :( xx
omg its gogeous Milly, I love cats...i need this xox
Ahhhh adorable bag!!!! :) xxx
Thats so cute!! <3 it! xxx
awful, that's all I can say :P
Love your blog !
This is so crazy, but amazing! I love it! X
Burn the Blonde
What an Awsome bag! Haha cool
http://happeningsofrainbowing.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment