Tuesday, 8 February 2011

butter fingers



Whilst walking past The Body Shop the other day, I felt compelled to pop in and pick up some more of my trusted body moisturiser. Their body butters are so heavenly rich and sumptuous, orchestrated in an array of delectable scents. 
Well to my delight, it transpires that selected body butters are 2 for £6. They usually retail for a budget-blowing £12.50 so I was more than happy with this little discovery. Sadly my ultimate favourites, the strawberry and the coconut ones were still full price, but I did stock up on the above: the tutti fruity blueberry and the beautifully balmy brazil nut.


Which are you favourite body butters? 

31 comments:

Seanna said...

I will def have to take a look out for these! I lost my body butter (I think my mum stole it) so I need a few replacements!

xx

Catherine said...

Brazil Nut & Shea Butter are my favourites.. they smell good enough to eat! A trip to the Body Shop is on the cards ASAP! Thanks for sharing this :) x

Catherine x

www.beautyblogbycat.blogspot.com

Jess said...

I change my mind every time! I do have the Blueberry though and I think it smells gorgeous.

xo

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

The strawberry and coconut are my favourites too! I do love these little things muchly.

xoxo

*Zoe* said...

Two for £6 is brilliant! Might have to pop in - thanks for the heads up!
Zoe x
Please take a look at my blog, Diamond Solitaire, here!

Emily said...

I resent buying them at full price, 2 for £6 is brilliant. I haven't tried them all but so far blueberry's my favourite, such a lovely fragrance to it.xx

courtzmelv said...

I'll definately be looking at these, i love good body butters, and if they smell amazing too, that's just a plus! xx

Anonymous said...

Coconut is easily my favourite. For Xmas I received the large gift set and the mini travel set.
Is the blueberry nice? Im yet to try that one!
Laura x

HTTP://www.whenlifeislikeaphotoshoot.blogspot.com

Milly said...

@Laura Collins - the blueberry one is divine. So sweet and fruity :) Def worth checking it out x

beautiful.dirty.rich said...

I read every one of your blog posts and they're such a joy to read, not only because of the content but the way you write, you're so descriptive.. and i don't know, imaginative?! Has it ever struck you to maybe pursue writing? & the coconut one is my favourite too :) x

Leanne said...

Ohh my word how irritating, I was in Chelms yest and walked straight past TBS without looking because I didn't want to spend any money, if only I'd gone in and seen that offer! I won't be there again for a few weeks so by that time it won't be on any more. *Sigh* xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know about the deal - two for £6 is amazing! Brazil Nut and Shea are my absolute favourites, they smell good enough to eat :L xoxo

Joanna. said...

You've just planned my day out tomorrow, Body shop it is! xxx

Tess Atkinson said...

This stuff is faaabulous x

Unknown said...

Ah this is great news, I hope the raspberry is on offer? 2 for £6 is a bargain!

xx

Sarah said...

I can't believe it's two of those big bad boys for £6, awesome find Milly! Blueberry sounds intriguing.

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Mmm the Body Shop always smells soo delicious! You got such a good bargain as well.

Grace x
secretly styled.

Kathryn said...

The coconut is my favourite too! Typical it's not the one on offer!

TeaWithTallulah.blogspot.com

lalalucy1000 said...

Im also a big fan of the body shop body butters, i have about 5 on the go right now!!! Never tried the blueberry one tho, dont even think ive smelt it but i like the look of it veryyy much xx

Sarah said...

I SERIOUSLY wish they did a banana scented one. That would blow my mind!! Otherwise, I don't buy them at all!!

http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com

monika said...

i love love love satsuma and moringa. i have smelled the others but never tried any other.

xoxo monika.

Lisa said...

I love any of the fruity ones - raspberry and strawberry!!

I am a Body Shop at Home consultant and it is the Coconut one which is the most popular at my parties!! xxx

Charlene | Dainty Dresses said...

When I heard the price I was all excited because I'm running out of coconut... and then I read on! :(

Good excuse to try some new flavours though! xx

a said...

The strawberry one is my favourite as well :) I think its one of their best sellers because it never ever gets sold at a reduced price like the others! I love the grapefruit one for the summer its smells gorgeous X

Anonymous said...

2 for £6? Amaze! So popping in today for some <3

My favourites are normally the coconut and passionfruit. my mum has used the mango one since I was little, I always remember admiring the big pots on her dressing table and wanting one of my own so badly. These days, I have a small collection and my boyfriend massages me every night before bed with a different one :)

Sia said...

I love this deal body shop does. x

E said...

I have way too many of these! My ultimate favourites are the Strawberry and Coconut, once I've got through my 10 current smaller potted ones, I think the Coconut and Strawberry are the only ones I'd repurchase - they're amazing! I bought the Cherry Blossom one when I was going through a "sweet things" phase - when I smell it now I think "Ugh!". I really dislike the Satsuma and Passionfruit ones - I think the range is a bit hit-and-miss! xxx

Milly said...

hey girls
thank you for all your comments, I hasve enjoyed discovering your personal favourites and am slightly aghast actually how many varieties they do!

@sarah - totally agree, it would be amazing if they did a banana one

@lisa - ah, pleased to hear the cocunut ones are popular within your body shop parties. it smells so good!

@beautiful.dirty.rich - thank you for your lovely comment. I really do enjoy writing, love the English language and am so consumed with descriptive ways to express myself. not sure i could make it as a writer, but thank you - am flattered! x

Claire said...

Good deal!! :)
I have the Body Shop Butter in Almod and LOVE it! I also love Coconut and the Kiwi one is lush too. xxx

Lauren said...

I was compelled to enter by the Sale signs too! The first ones I looked for were the Strawberry and Coconut too as I adore them and like to keep stocked up. I went for Cranberry and Blueberry. I picked up a Jolly Orange shower gel whilst in there too :)

xox

Nicolaarhhxo said...

Strawberry & Mandarin smell gorgeous <3

Blogger Templates By pipdig