Friday, 4 February 2011

give it some welly





I am going away for the weekend; a jaunt 100 odd miles north to the countryside surroundings of Norfolk. It is an excursion with my boyfriend and his family, plus several easily-excitable canines and small children. The weekend shall mainly consist of dog-walking and pub-lunching. I have purchased some new Wellington boots especially for the occasion. 

It shall be a pleasant and welcome break away from a usual busy, and hockey filled weekend, so I am looking forward to it greatly.
I hope you all have wonderful weekends.

17 comments:

Elle said...

Oh i'm from Norfolk : ) The Bell at Wiveton is lovely, if you are around that way and they let dogs in to. Have a great weekend! Elle x

Alex said...

have fun! i love the boots :)

Sophie said...

I hope you have a good time! Nice wellies too ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW those wellies scream Spring! They really brightened up my day, thanks for sharing. I really need to get a new pair of Wellies actually, in time for the Summer festival season!

Steph & The Spaniels said...

Have a lovely weekend darling :)
Get those wellies muddy & enjoy yourself- sounds like a blissful weekend
xo

Lulu at Beauty Wanderlust said...

gorgeous wellingtons!I always take Norfolk for granted, but there are some really nice places here so I should be more grateful.

Have a nice break! x

Unknown said...

They're gorgeous! xxx

Anonymous said...

beautiful wellies :-) enjoy your weekend!

<3 Megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

Phoebe said...

The wellies are gorgeous, hope you have a lovely weekend :-) x x

Anonymous said...

Love those wellies! Have a great weekend :)
xx

Cherry said...

I love cool patterned wellies, if I had some places to wear them then I'd definitely get myself a pair!

Aimee | Irresistible Icing said...

Ahhh! I love those!!! I need them!!!!

Unknown said...

I'd say have fun in Norfolk, but it's really no fun at all here, haha!
x

Lizaboo said...

Ooohhh how qauint i love norfolk my parents have a small cottage by the sea and sometimes its just so nice to go away and enjoy the simple things in life! Loving the wellie they are totally adorable, and pink which i love! Amazing style as always love reading your blog :o) x

Unknown said...

The wellies are lovely, I'm pretty much a city boy but when I visit my gf's parents we tend to go for long walks with their two dogs and visit country pubs it's very exciting.

Sia said...

I love these! xx

E said...

I love British country getaways around Easter time :)

The wellies are adorable!

xx

Blogger Templates By pipdig