Sunday, 3 April 2011

to mum with love...



I rarely need an excuse to bake cupcakes, but considering today is Mother's Day, I thought I would make some little delights for my mum as she is pretty wonderful.
They are currently being enjoyed with a nice cup of tea and a Sunday afternoon film. 

I hope mums everywhere have had a lovely day.

Happy Mother's Day
x

27 comments:

Emily said...

Bet she enjoyed them! Hope you've had a lovely day together x

Aimee said...

Gorgeous cupcakes, they are so pretty!

Gemma said...

They're so cute! I made my mum a cake too, standard Mother's day requirement these days xx

Gemma said...

They're so cute! I made my mum a cake too, standard Mother's day requirement these days xx

LillianZahra said...

So cute! Hope your mum had a lovely Mother's Day :) x

courtzmelv said...

They look so yummy! Homemade dishes are lovely on occassions such as mothers day, i bet she loved them! Hope yuo've had a lovely day together xx

Claire said...

Yum, yum , YUM! Very sweet huni-hope your mum enjoyed them :) x

Lima said...

These look yummy, Milly! Bet your mummy would love these! xo

Krissy ~ style san san said...

THEY LOOK DELIC!
bet your mum enjoyed them cupcakes!

Krissy ~ style san san said...

THEY LOOK DELIC!
bet your mum enjoyed them cupcakes!

Krissy ~ style san san said...

THEY LOOK DELIC!
bet your mum enjoyed them cupcakes!

Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Aw those cupcakes are just lovely, your icing skills are amazing Milly! Hope you and your Mumma are having a great day sweet. xo

Cherry said...

They look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

These look delicious!xxx

Ally said...

There so pretty. Making me hungry aswell :) x x

Rachel said...

ahhhh they look so yummy! x

Kate-Louise said...

yum these look sooo good :)

kate xo

Tat said...

I would do indescribable things to those cupcakes...

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, those cupcakes are just so adorable, I don't think I'd be able to eat them! Happy mother's day!

x Michelle
http://www.thefeatherden.net

Caz said...

They look so tasty, love the decoration! Hope you and your mum had a lovely day :) x

Shortiee31 said...

They look so mouth-watering! How did you get the icing like that?! Xx

Sia said...

They look yummy! x

Beatrice said...

YUM.
I wouldn't be able to keep all of these for my mum, I'd have probably eaten them straight away!
x

Sharlxo said...

ah they look nomomomomom!!
I made my mommy a raspberry cheesecake! Were such domestic godesses!

sharlxo.blogspot.com

xxx

MissMathful said...

awww these are so cute :D

www.missmathful.blogspot.com

Jillian said...

these cupcakes look like perfection! hope your mother had a lovely mother's day. there's nothing better than eating sweets and watching movies on a sunday :)

Andy Vicious said...

I definitely thought Mother's Day was the same day in every country til I seen your post! We don't celebrate it til May, I guess that means lots of blog postings to help me figure out the perfect day!

Blogger Templates By pipdig