Saturday, 3 September 2011

let's converse





I love Converse trainers and have admired them on the feet of many for ages, but have never bought any for myself, until now. Faced with a plethora of pretty pastel plimsols, lemon, pink, lilac and blue, I just didn't know which ones to go for. I finally plumped for the purple pair, but then whilst I was paying, Rob sneakily got me the baby blue pair also! :)


New shoes = happy feet.

43 comments:

Unknown said...

i need to know what shop these are from milly! the purple ones are amazing! yay for converse xxx

Milly said...

Oh sorry Zo, I didn't mention the shop as I am a fool. they are from Sole Trader. xx

Phoebe said...

I love converse but I've never bought any, I think I might have to get the purple ones! x

Michelle / Daisybutter said...

The purple pair are gorgeous! Me being me, I have a white pair, a grey 'Light' pair aaand, a black pair, oh so adventurous ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww thats so sweet! They're both gorgeous! :) x
George | frecklie.blogspot.com

jennie said...

I love them, especially the blue ones!
xoxo

Elle Marie said...

i love converse too, have 2 pairs myself but high tops :) x

Unknown said...

ooh i like these ones :)

I have white in low tops and high tops haaa, slightly obsesses, but they are so comfy! x

jonesyxoxo said...

that's bloody cute!!! your a lucky lady, i love my battered converse, nice and worn in ;)xo

Emma said...

I love the lilac pair! I adore my converse, the leather hi-tops are great for rainy days to keep tooties dry. x

http://mmmmakeup.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

your a great shoe model lol xx



www.roxanneoak.blogspot.com

a said...

I love converse they look so comfortable, and the colours are lovely :) X

SophieAlexisMUA said...

These are lovely, i have a few pairs of converse now as they are so easy and comfy to wear! x

Phibster said...

I love the look of Converse, particularly the really thin ones. Would love to see what outfits you style these with :)

Lydia said...

I love these, I only have one pair so feel I may have to invest in another pair, something colourful i feel! xx

lalalucy1000 said...

Love Converse and these colours are soo pretty. Love the blue ones x x

Paige said...

Ah I love Converse! Converse and Dr Martens, hehe. These colours are gorgeous, I want them both! And pastel yellow too! xxx

Alexandra said...

I love these, make my black ones look so plain....I think I am the only one who thinks they are very uncomfortable though...they seem to kill my feet :/

Steph & The Spaniels said...

Lovely shoeies :)
I have some cream high top & love them so much. the lilac ones are catching my eye for sure
xx

Chippy said...

I love Converse - I have several pairs, both high tops and low tops, in a variety of colours.

They are the only type of trainers I wear... unless I'm going running... which is rare

Lorna, literally. said...

I'm in the midst of deciding whether or not to go for some converse. I'm thinking the slim, charcoal pair! Love these pastel shades....very you Milly!

T x

Sadie said...

I love them!! Definitely think you've picked the best two colours, the lemon ones are pretty nice too though :) xx

Ess-Jay24 said...

Gotta love Converse! I have the classic black/white pair and also the white ones, the pastel colours are very pretty though!
xx

Unknown said...

What pretty colours these are. My sister lives in converse but I never seem to be able find outfits to pair them with. Would love if you could feature these in an outfit of the day post? x

Milly said...

thank you all for your comments. :)
@sarahseesall - yes, i will def try and feature them in an outfit post hun x

Natalie@Pixielashes said...

I love them! Aww bless your boy for buying you the blue pair :D xxx

rebeccalucyh♥ said...

I love the colours. Might have to invest in a pair myself!x

Anonymous said...

arhh beaut you and your boy picked the best colours I love, out my white ones to shame!!! xxxx

Eden Angel said...

I love them but they hurt my feet like crazy! x

Unknown said...

Ive never owned a pair of these but i quite like them.
The purple ones are nice :o)

Take care
Nats. xx

http://xx-live-laugh-love-xx.blogspot.com/

BurningBlonde said...

blue ones are so lovely xx

Michelle said...

i havent had a pair of chucks in a good few years now i really need some more! so nice of your bf to sneak you another pair hehe!

Anonymous said...

Ooo...totally adore these colours!

http://modestmademoiselle.blogspot.com/

Beth said...

These are adorable! I have these in yellow and absolutely adore them.

xo

madeupdarling.blogspot.com

MissMathful said...

i just dont get converse, they are not for me im afraid, im a ballet flats kinda gal :D

www.missmathful.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I absolutely ADORE the baby blue pair, they're gorgeous! xxx

Daisy said...

Lovely colours, I have lots of pairs of Converse and find them so comfy !

Back to Front said...

Lovely colours!x

Lauren said...

I love the blue pair they look really nice xx

http://princesspancake.blogspot.com/

foodie said...

Aww the pastels look sweet, love the lilac! xx

Shannon said...

Ah, I love the pastel converse, they're just too cute for words!
~Shannon

Zoe Amelia said...

Wow...these are so cute! I want!! :) xx

Anonymous said...

very ossom

chihuahua for sale
pug puppies for sale
golden retriever puppies for sale

Blogger Templates By pipdig