Thursday, 8 September 2011

my holiday reads



My holiday reads;
The Millennium Triology - Stieg Larsson
Complicit - Nicci French
Blue Monday - Nicci French


add a cocktail, bask in sunshine and enjoy...
x

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was an awesome read! a little too descriptive at times, but good book overall! ... I'm taking turns with different series I'm reading ... i wish i could read all day under a tree!

Olivia said...

Millennium Trilogy is amazing. I read them all on holiday last year. Would love to be reading on the beach with a cocktail. Jealous! xo

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to read girl with the dragon tattoo for ages!! Love this post.. I know have two new books on my to-read list! xx

La Pe said...

I agree with Olivia! Millennium Trilogy is really good and you must read the books before seeing the movie!

JoselinDesilva said...

Girl with the dragon tattoo! I have to get this book Ive heard its such a good read :)

http://thecosmeticcrave.blogspot.com/
Joselin
xxx

Carol said...

I love the Larsson trilogy, number 2 is my favourite;) My holiday challenge was to finish a Stephen King novel...don't know whether I will read another one but I did it!

Caz x
www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

MissMathful said...

im trying to read the larssons at the moment, great books :D

www.missmathful.blogspot.com

My New Favourite Thing said...

I'm currently recovering from an operation and am looking for a new book to read! I've just finished The Help and am nearly done with One Day...think it might be The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo next!

Olivia xx

Unknown said...

i was going to buy that trilogy recently but decided against it at the last minute.. i've heard they're all brilliant though! x

Hannah said...

Hello!
I absolutely love your rose print quilt, i've been looking for one like it everywhere, where did you get your one from?

Hannah x

Is This Real Life? said...

Ooh ive heard sooo much about these, i should really check them out!

VictoriasProcrastinationProject said...

The Millennium Trilogy is so, so good! Enjoy!

http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

Winny. said...

nicci french is a fantastic writer!

Blogger Templates By pipdig