I love the green spotty ones from H&M! xoxo
Love the polka dot sunglasses! Really pretty :) I only took two pairs of sunglasses on my holidays and I lost one pair I was so annoyed! :/
Cute spotty ones! I always seem to take like 5 or 6 pairs on holiday! xohttp://rachh90210.blogspot.com/
The brown ones and the aviators are my favourite!x
love the collection esp rayban n aviators!x
I have those green spotty ones too! I love them. Find the tinting a little too light though when it's very sunny. Makeup for Biochemistsxx
i love the aviator pair! totally my style xx.www.summerlightrunway.blogspot.com
The Raybans are absolutely lush!Beth xx
Those polkadot sunnies are just the cutest! I love the aviators too - my failsafe sunglasses!xo Samantha Grace
I agree, you can never have too many pairs of sunglasses! I love the green spotty ones.
aww i love them all !Theres a little blog award for you over on my page if your interested :) xx
ahh too many sunglasses i want them alllAdelehttp://adelejoanna.com x
ahhh i want these! i'm seriously addicted to sunglasses, you don't even know. and i just looked through some of your posts and i love them! super cute - totally following! keep it up chick!- rach.www.so--hi.blogspot.com
i love those H&M shades they look totally cute !!! XOXO
the polkadot ones are cute! I need a pair :Dhttp://thecosmeticcrave.blogspot.com/Joselinxxx
i have to wear prescription sunglasses so i cant wear cute ones like these, plus its really expensive to have multiple pairs :( sad times www.missmathful.blogspot.com
They are SO you!
They're all so cute! x hivenn
Post a Comment
19 comments:
I love the green spotty ones from H&M! xoxo
Love the polka dot sunglasses! Really pretty :) I only took two pairs of sunglasses on my holidays and I lost one pair I was so annoyed! :/
Cute spotty ones! I always seem to take like 5 or 6 pairs on holiday! xo
http://rachh90210.blogspot.com/
The brown ones and the aviators are my favourite!
x
love the collection esp rayban n aviators!
x
I have those green spotty ones too! I love them. Find the tinting a little too light though when it's very sunny.
Makeup for Biochemists
xx
i love the aviator pair! totally my style xx.
www.summerlightrunway.blogspot.com
The Raybans are absolutely lush!
Beth xx
Those polkadot sunnies are just the cutest! I love the aviators too - my failsafe sunglasses!
xo Samantha Grace
I agree, you can never have too many pairs of sunglasses! I love the green spotty ones.
aww i love them all !
Theres a little blog award for you over on my page if your interested :) xx
aww i love them all !
Theres a little blog award for you over on my page if your interested :) xx
ahh too many sunglasses i want them alll
Adele
http://adelejoanna.com
x
ahhh i want these! i'm seriously addicted to sunglasses, you don't even know. and i just looked through some of your posts and i love them! super cute - totally following! keep it up chick!
- rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com
i love those H&M shades they look totally cute !!! XOXO
the polkadot ones are cute! I need a pair :D
http://thecosmeticcrave.blogspot.com/
Joselin
xxx
i have to wear prescription sunglasses so i cant wear cute ones like these, plus its really expensive to have multiple pairs :( sad times
www.missmathful.blogspot.com
They are SO you!
They're all so cute! x hivenn
Post a Comment