Pop up shops. They are literally popping up all over the show at the minute and studding our cosmopolitan streets left, right and centre. One minute you see them, the next you don't! London Fashion Week will descend upon our capital next week, enthralling London in a whirl of couture, bright lights and high heels. Wishing to capitalise on their own corner of the city, and add a touch of glamour and beauty to coincide with the flamboyance of LFW, Bourjois is launching its very own pop up Boutique. This is set to be every girl's ultimate fashion and beauty destination with an abundance of activities, makeup and macaroons on offer. What more could you ask for?! The Bourjois Boutique will be selling a fabulous array of their products at crazily discounted prices (up to 65%) whilst also providing consumers with complimentary services such as nail art and hair styling. The Boutique will be playing host to the filming of a new T4 programme as well as feeding your hunger for the latest trends by delivering catwalk footage from the London Fashion Week shows. I think it honestly sounds brilliant and I am excited to be going along next week to see what it's all about. It seems like the perfect haven for those seeking a retreat to indulge in the hottest fashion news straight from the catwalk, fabulous makeup and irresistible morsels.
The Bourjois Boutique will run for five days from 16th - 20th February 2012 and is located at:
The Gallery, Beach Blanket Babylon, Shoreditch, London, E1 6LA.
I would definitely suggest you follow their twitter (@bourjois_uk) and check out the Bourjois website to stay up to date with the opening times, schedules and latest hip happenings from the Bourjois Boutique. And whilst you are loitering on the internet, you could also pop over to the Bourjois Facebook page. They are currently running a competition which could see you winning some VIP tickets to the Bourjois Boutique launch party and dinner at the venue, not to mention a YEAR'S supply of Bourjois products!
Will you be popping along to the Bourjois Boutique?
Twitter . Facebook . Bloglovin'
Sponsored Post

9 comments:
This sounds so cool! :)
www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com
xxx
Ooh, I am deff going along to that! Can't wait because it'll e during the half term!
Http://listicksandmascara.blogspot.com
I was thinking of squeezing this in to my busy Monday!
Oh I might have to go along and really love the brand! xx
This sounds so good, I'm gutted I'll miss it! xx
This sounds awesome, I love a pop-up-shop!
Just wish I could get to it but it's so far :(
xxx
I will definatley be going to this on the Friday!! Nobody to go with though (N)
New post on how to do brows- www.absolutleybeautiful.blogspot.com xx
this is awesome xx
Hopefully see some of you guys there - it sounds brilliant. I am going on thursday night to the launch so I will report back and let you know what I thought.
Post a Comment