


Korres Mango Butter Lipstick SPF 10 - Frost Pink*
With the soft, buttery tenderness that the Korres lip butters bestow, I had high hopes that their Mango Butter lipsticks would be of a similar ilk. And they are. Their consistency is creamy, not at all drying, and seems to really moisturise the lips whilst dazzling them with a slick of colour.
Frost Pink represents my ultimate go to lip colour when I don't want anything too bold and yearn for something soft and delicate. It is such a pretty satin pink, and could almost be comparable to YSL Rouge Pure Shine in Pink Diamond, but just a little bit more sheer and glossier.

The colour payoff is understated, despite the lipsticks being labelled as rich and intense, but I personally like the subtlety of this lipstick. The finish to this lipstick is glossy and it leaves your lips with a gorgeous, pretty sheen.
Have you tried any of the Korres lip products?
50 comments:
it looks absolutely lush on you x
looks really good. x
Looks so lovely on you! xx
This is one of the loveliest lip colours I have seen for a while. I am desperate to try some Korres xx
Ella @ Belle Vintage
So gorgeous! x
that color is GORG!
http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/
i have this in natural pink (13) and it's lovely too x
that is so gorgeous! xxx
I've got the korres lip butter in 'jasmine' and absolutley love it! Will need to try the lipsticks out! xo
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! SO NICE! Must have for valentines day. Your teeth look really white as well! mouth envy xxx
Seriously gorgeous! I love the shimmery but not too OTT effect. Beautiful :) xoxo
What a beautiful colour!!
I want some!
Amy x
I've never tried Korress lip products, but they look really good!
http://writer-secrets.blogspot.com
Such a beautiful colour x
Such a nice colour, the sheer effect is really pretty ! xx
clayandbeauty.blogspot.com
Oh my, this is such a lovely shade !
Oooh, it's such a lovely shade and it looks great on you xx
lovely colour and I like sheerness of it for a subtle look!
take a little peak at my blog!
http://project-rattlebag.blogspot.com/
It's so pretty! I've never tried a Korres lipstick before. Maybe I should try one out! :)
This looks beautiful on you and has very easily made it on to my list of Lipstick wants! Hope you're well xx
That's a lovely colour on you!!!....where do you buy korres mango butter lipsticks from? X
looks great on your lips xx
Love the look! Where can you buy these lipped from? X
I've never tried it, but it's a beautiful color looks soft pink which I like. Xo
Adore this colour!!! Looks lovely on you as always xxx
Lovely colour!
I've never even heard of this brand before! might have to check it out!
that colour is so pretty!!! xoxo
http://blondie-xo.blogspot.com/
oo this is such a lovely colour! so pretty!! xox
The colour is really pretty xx
colour looks stunning on you :) x
This look stunning, really want it! x
www.misslv.com
Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
4 Large (16 oz.) Stainless Steel Beer Mug Set - Fine Stainless Steel Barware for Your Enjoyment
thank you for all your comments girls.
a few have asked where you can buy them from. I did include a link in my blog post but you can buy Korres from House of Fraser online or in store.
x
I didn't know they did lipsticks! I have one of the little pots in Pomegranate and really like it so will definitely be investigating these xxx
amazing color!!
xx
www.livelikecatiuscas.com
www.livelikecatiuscas.com
www.livelikecatiuscas.com
Really pretty, does it last for long?x
It looks amazing and creamy!
I always have dry lips,so this seems perfect for me.
I just wanted to tell you,that I don't know if it's my explorer,computer,or whatever, but lately I'm having problems to visit your blog.It tells me that Pearls and poodles doesn't exist when I try to read another entry.
This looks gorgeous! Lovely colour! :)
egtx3.blogspot.com
xx
Pretty colour :) xx
thats such a beautiful colour! it looks amazing on you! :)
styleandstarbucks.blogspot.com
That looks lovely :) How much are they? xx
Oooh such a pretty colour! Looks like a colour from MAC but I'm not sure which one haha hmm... Need to buy this! x
lauradreamsanddresses.blogspot.com
omg hun that is stunning!!:)
the colour is so pretty!X
Ooh this looks very pretty :) xx
Such a lovely colour! X
This is lovely, i really want to try some of these lipsticks! :) xx
I really want to try this! Such a lovely colour, and I love mousterising lipsticks.
e x
hey girls, thank you again for all your comments. Sorry I can't reply to each and every one of you but I feel I would just be saying thank you, thank you thank you! But thank you!
@lipgloss Lily - it does last quite a long time actually, but its a nice easy lipstick to keep reapplying without having to reply on a mirror.
@alice - they are £15
@davinia - thank you for letting me know. I think what it may be is where I have deleted some older posts, they still appear in the linkwithin widget but when you click to read, it is not there. so don't worry, it not you x
Yet another stunning lip colour, it suits you really well.
Even though its colour is a little understated it screams spring is on its way to me.
Peg x
Post a Comment