Friday, 24 February 2012

starry starry night

starry starry night
starry starry night
starry starry night

Dress - Romwe*
Belt - Charity shop

Happy weekend everyone! I hope you have all had good weeks. Mine started really well as I attended London Fashion Week on Monday with Vauxhall Fashion Scout and The Body Shop. I was invited to see the Lako Bukia show and to go backstage beforehand to see the magic in motion and mingle with the models. Never have I ever felt so short in all my life! I wore this striking, star-studded chiffon dress from Romwe which comes with a detachable camisole to wear underneath. I think it is so pretty - quite different to something I would usually pick out, but once I added the belt and swept my hair up, I really liked the finished look. It came all the way down to my ankles and would work well with heels or flats. I stuck to my flat chelsea boots from Missguided which proved a wise decision with all the dashing about and cobbled streets, less so however when sizing up next to a 6ft odd goddess!

I hope you all have great weekends whatever you are up to, and let's hope this little prelude into Spring continues.

38 comments:

Rambles said...

I love the dress! Amazing

Lacey-bows.blogspot.com xx

Farzana said...

You look beaut. :)

http://lipsticksandmascara.blogspot.com

IVORYFAITH said...

LOVE this. You look so elegant! :)

ivory-faith.blogspot.com

x

Mari-Liis Suvi-Otstak said...

you look amazing!

suvimariliis.blogspot.com

Jelena Zivanovic said...

This dress is so beautiful, but what is the most important u make it even prettier!:)
kisses

Jelena
glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

brthwck said...

You're absolutely stunning, and the dress is beautiful :)

Natalie said...

You rock stars so well! You look amazing!

E said...

Glad to see stars still going strong, they are such a cute print :)

www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com
xxx

Phoebe said...

Gorgeous dress, you look stunning! :) xxx

Jodie said...

love the dress, looks gorgeous :) xx

Ess-Jay24 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, i love it :)
xx

rhiannonvic said...

Such a pretty dress! You look really lovely! xx

socialitedreams said...

well that's totally different! wouldn't think that i'd like that but i really do like the dress

Sia said...

Love x

Gemma D said...

Wow, this is dress looks lovely on you!

Sarah said...

wit wooo! love the dress! xxx

Krissy ~ style san san said...

gorgeous print dress!
Krissy xoxo

underthewillowtrees said...

Great dress-I love the length. It looks really elegant and cute at the same time xx

Charlotte said...

I love this outfit and your hair looks gorgeous! X

Phibster said...

This is perfect for Fashion Week! Such a stand out piece.

Temporary:Secretary said...

Stunning dress, i love star print! x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! I have 2 flowy tops with this same print!

http://beauty-twist.blogspot.com/

The Black Pearl Blog said...

You look fabulous. I love the dress.

Beth said...

this dress is lush! I love your hair xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning !! Looks effortless!!

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Wow! What a dress, so stunning. You look gorgeous.

xoxo

Zoe Amelia said...

Lovely dress and your hair looks fab :)

http://ameliasallsorts.blogspot.com/
xx

Oliviadarling said...

yeyy just bought this too! total bargain, PLUS free worldwide shipping and 20% off? it would be rude not too haha! hope I look nearly as nice in it as you do! xxx

Lauren said...

love the dress xx

Lizaboo said...

That dress is stunning and you have styled it beautifully! I'm not usually a fan of stripes but this is really pretty xx :o)

Harriet said...

Love the dress! Looks just like the Dolce & Gabbana dress from this season! Your hair looks fabulous too, as always! xx

flohennessy said...

i love your ring and hair in this

would love you to check out my blog x

Mademoiselle Lala said...

You look so pretty!

mademoiselle-lala.com

lalalucy1000 said...

I love the star print on clothes. You look fab x x

Pretty Little Lives said...

I love this look, you look so fab! :)

http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.com/

Steph & The Spaniels said...

This is lovely :) I adore the dress and you just look amazing! Your outfit posts are flipping gorgeous at the moment lovely
xoxo

Milly said...

thank you all so much for your lovely comments, i really do appreciate you all taking the time to read and comment on my posts. x

Lily said...

This dress is so beautiful, and you look amazing!

cheetah print dress

Blogger Templates By pipdig