Tuesday, 21 February 2012

take a closer look

closer online

There is always something so satisfying when you discover one of your much loved, beauty must-have products for an irresistibly discounted price. So much so that a surreptitious air punch often follows along with a frenzied rummage for your credit card. Buyapowa (our favourite co-buy website) have linked up with Closer Magazine online to offer us some amazing, punch the air deals. As of today, you can expect to find Laura Mercier Mineral Illuminating Powder in Candlelight (RRP £26) for a possible Closer best price of £19, and Sebastian Professional Flow Thickefy Foam (£19) for as low as £10.95. The Laura Mercier powder is a product I have admired from afar for sometime now, so maybe this will be the excuse I've been waiting for to purchase it. It veils the skin with a radiant, soft-focus effect that imparts a healthy, natural glow. The thickefy foam from Sebastian Professional is a much acclaimed lightweight liquid-to-foam formula that thickens and conditions particularly fine hair. Definitely not something my lion's mane needs but maybe this is the perfect product for you to give your hair some oomph.

Tuesday 21st is a day to celebrate, and not only because it's Pancake Day, but because of the flipping brilliant series of co-buys that Closer Online have to offer. Once the first two deals have gone, there are four other co-buys to follow, time for some more super-savings. Here is a little taster of the next four products you can expect to see featured on Closer Online....

closer online

I know, I know...I saw YSL and I saw lipstick and my heart skipped a beat! I am so excited about this promotion in particular because I am a sucker for lipsticks and the allure of that gorgeous gold packaging. The lipstick that will be featured is YSL le Rouge Pur Couture no.26 in Rose Libertin, which is a beautiful bright lilac-pink, and it is beyond me why I don't own this already. The two products from Benefit Cosmetics are absolute classics, especially the Bad Gal mascara, so it could be the perfect time to stock up again on these.

If you patiently scroll down, you can sign up below to an email alert which will give you the heads up when the next four products go live on Closer Online, so you can go and grab yourself a bargain!
Which items appeal to you? Will you be taking a closer look at these co-buys?


Sponsored post

9 comments:

The Black Pearl Blog said...

It's such a great option for everyone who spends a lot of money on beauty products. Yearly savings on make up will be in hundreds of pounds.

Marmalade said...

LETHAL - I've just put alerts on all the next 4 products when they go live. eek haha xx

www.mediamarmalade.com

Louiebubblez said...

Hi Milly,

Many thanks for introducing me to this website I can tell it will be my beauty obessions best friend and my bank balances worst enemy! hehe

Lou xxx

http://allthatshimmerz.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with us :),p.s.loving the new hair but more excited for the pastel dip dye x

Anonymous said...

Oooooo I really need a new YSL lipstick and that colour is gorgeous :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

leopardinleather.blogspot.com

Xx

Char! said...

The website sounds very useful! X

Emily Lilly said...

This website sounds like a great idea :) Im gonna have to check this website out !

Beautiful Dreams

Unknown said...

I am ADDICTED to buyapowa! It (whilst being less expensive) is not good for my bank!
xx
http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

Ali xxx said...

Thanks for letting everyone know about this. Looks interesting, yet slightly dangerous for our purses!

http://ramblingsofabeautyjunkie.blogspot.com/

Blogger Templates By pipdig