Friday, 3 February 2012

written in the stars


Top - H&M
Skirt - Forever 21
Necklace - H&M

At the beginning of the week I was feeling really ill, struck down by the evil lurgy that seems to be going around at the moment. However, committed to the cause, I dragged my poorly, sorry-for-myself soul to the #zomgbloggersbash on Monday night - an event to celebrate all that is great in the world...Zoe and lipstick! Zoe has collaborated with Rockalily London and created her very own lipstick aptly named ZOMG. It was a lovely occasion to all get together and share this exciting news with her and some rather naked Burlesque dancers! This was my outfit for the occasion, shrouded in my (snug as a bug in a rug) Motel Rocks fur coat.

zomgbloggersbash

And here's me with the lady of the hour herself.
x

Twitter . Facebook . Bloglovin'

43 comments:

Unknown said...

That skirt is HOT!!

The Black Pearl Blog said...

you look fabulous!!! i love the necklace.

xxx

Unknown said...

Love that necklace Milly, and your hair looks fantastic!
xx

Jennifer Curley said...

amazing skirt! I have one just like it from Primark, but the print on this F21 skirt looks much classier and wearable! just shows that price counts for something!!

http://everythingdainty.blogspot.com/

x jen

facelesschic said...

aw what a cute outfit, i love that the necklace brings it all together, so good.

hope people check out facelesschic.blogspot.com xx fc

Tamsin said...

You look gorgeous Milly :) xx

LittleGlitter.org

Unknown said...

You look absolutley Fierce!! lovely!
xxx
www.miabellaluna.blogspot.com

makeupbyhollie said...

You look absolutely stunning :) x

Mari-Liis Suvi-Otstak said...

You look always so stunning, love your style!

http://suvimariliis.blogspot.com/

Vicky said...

love the necklace; it really pulls the outfit together :)
http://vckyv.blogspot.com

inbeautyland said...

You look beautiful as always, loving this outfit - just the right amount of cool and classy in one!

Phoebe x

inbeautyland blog

MissMathful said...

you look amazing :D

www.missmathful.blogspot.com

Lowri said...

You look amazing! Absolutely love the skirt!

The Deer Head

x

See said...

Lovely outfit. Really like the lipstick shade <3

Kerry said...

Lovely outfit.. & Your hair looks gorgeous lately, loving the colour & the curls.. The event looked amazing & I hope you get well soon.

Beth said...

That skirt is amazing

ashleighjoan said...

I love your hair.. Cute outfit!

Marmalade said...

Gorg outfit love :) looks super on you xx

Kim said...

You're looking rather gorgeous here Milly :)

ZOMG looked like such a fun evening. I wish I'd gone to meet/see everyone.

Hope you're feeling better now. Are you going to towib? Would be lovely to meet you again! xx

sweet monday

TheOtherSideofCool said...

You wear this outfit perfectly, the skirt length is a hard one to pull off but its made for you! xxx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Lily said...

Love your necklace, so eye catching :)

ug-lily.blogspot.com

Keeks said...

you look lovely! I especially love the necklace- gorgeous!x

Chelseyxlou said...

This outfit is absolutely stunning, I love it! Possibly one of my favourites that you have posted.

xoxo

Farzana said...

You look loveley and your hair looks amazing!

http://lipsticksandmascara.blogspot.com

EmilyGrace said...

Great outfit! :)
egtx3.blogspot.com
xx

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Awww you look so gorgeous!

xoxo

Lizaboo said...

Loving this outfit, and your blonde locks really suite you. What a fantastic event, looks like you had a great time xx :o)

Unknown said...

Love the outfit and Love the hair!! xxx

Michelle / Daisybutter said...

You look blimmin' gorgeous Milly! Absolutely loved your hair and make-up at Zomg, and you wear a pencil skirt exceptionally well (: xxxx

mona said...

youre looking stunning milly! :) can i have your hair please?! xx

Anonymous said...

Pretty Outfit
http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Love what you're wearing, that necklace is gorgeous! Sounds like a fab night x

lauradreamsanddresses.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

I love your outfit, loveeee the leopard print X

Anonymous said...

I love love love that neckless! Great POP of color. x

Mademoiselle Lala said...

Your outfit reminds me of summer - probably because of strapless top and bright red statement necklace. :) X

mademoiselle-lala.com

Lauren said...

thats so cute xx

Anonymous said...

LOVE this outfit! the necklace is amazing and your makeup looks beautiful! :) xxx

http://blondie-xo.blogspot.com/

sophie xxx said...

Your skirt is absolutely stunning and it's from my favourite shop :) I think your blog is amazing, probably my favourite out of any blogs I have seen actually and blogs as good as yours inspire me to write my own. I have awarded you a Versatile Blogger Award for your incredible blog. Check it out here: http://polkadotsandstripesxx.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html and thankyou for inspiring me to blog :)

Sia said...

I love the skirt. x

Anonymous said...

Really loving your necklace ! xx

clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

stephhayhoe said...

i love your hair! and your outfit, lovely post :) xx

Anonymous said...

you look so much like rihanna with your hair like that!

bring your lipstick said...

Waw, so sexy! I like this skirt on you ;)

Blogger Templates By pipdig