Thursday, 26 April 2012

ohh la la

Topshop lipstick Ohh La La
Topshop lipstick Ohh La La
Topshop lipstick Ohh La La
Topshop lipstick Ohh La La

Topshop lipstick - Ohh La La £8

Whilst out on my lunchtime circuits of the high street, I find myself drawn more and more to the makeup in my local Topshop. At first I was dismissive but now I am left pondering over the vast array of dinky nail varnishes and lovely assortment of lip products. From lip crayons, markers, liners and lipsticks - there is definitely a colour to suit everyone and at £8 a pop, I think I will be investing in quite a few of them. 

I bought Pillow Talk last year which is still one of my most favoured pink lipsticks; a lipstick I plan to savour as Topshop have now viciously discontinued it. The consistency and colour pay off of Ohh La La is equally as pleasing and I think it is a perfect summer colour. It has a lovely velvety texture and leaves a glossy sheen on the lips. Described as coral blush, it is the perfect mix of coral, pink and peach - not too bright for the faint-hearted but bold enough to give your lips a beautiful bolt of colour. I have decided Ohh La La is a little like MAC's Costa Chic, but without the frostiness.

Toshop lipstick ohh la la

What are you favourite Topshop lipsticks? Any recommendations? I have my eye on Inhibition next, which looks like it could be Toshop's answer to MAC's Rebel lipstick.

47 comments:

Constanze said...

The colour is amazing! ♥

Jess said...

It looks so nice on you! xx

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS! Will definitely be purchasing it, it's beautiful! Thanks Milly! xx

Stephanie said...

This colour is gorgeous! Perfect for spring xx

http://snwears.blogspot.co.uk/

all about the girl said...

Love that colour!! I think Topshop make up is great, I was very pleasantly surprised and really reasonably priced :)

Allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

Emilyx0- Irish Beauty Blog said...

I have this and absolutely LOVE it! Will definitely have to start using it more :)


Emily x

http://emilyx0.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This colour looks gorgeous! I'm tempted to try this out :)

Charlee
http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
xx

Sharmin said...

Costa Chic did you say :O
I have to get this now then! I love costa chic and it looks so nice on your lips! x

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

This looks absolutely gorgeous on you Milly, and in my opinion even nicer than costa chic! I always overlook topshop lippies but going to have a little look for this :) xxx

Donna said...

This is a really lovely colour :) x

Laura said...

Ohhh gorgeous colour!!!!

Laura said...

Ohhh gorgeous colour!!!!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour) said...

I love this colour its so pretty i really have to try topshop makeup tbh

www.mrajbx3.com

Georgia said...

The colour looks amazing! I have a Topshop lipstick in 'Desert' and the consistency of its amazing! xxx

Charlotte said...

This looks gorgeous, I cannot wait to raid Cardiff's Topshop and stock up on their lipsticks X

la vie quotidienne said...

OH LA LA i think the same...perfect colour...an great packaging =)

XOXO from MUNICH

La Vie Quotidienne

You can check my STRAWBERRY OUTFIT in: www.laviequo.com

I open my shop in: http://laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/04/laviequocom-shop.html

April-Lily said...

looked almost coral-y in the bullet but it's so pretty on x

Rachael said...

I absolutely love it, looks like the perfect colour! P.S. random but I love the way you write! xx

Beth said...

such a gorgeous colour xxx

Beth

Unknown said...

Love this colour will defo check this out! Have you tried brighton rock from topshop? Thats a really nice colour too :) xo

Hannah said...

That is such a nice colour for spring especially! x

Sarah said...

I love this colour, have seen it a few times in topshop may just have to get it!

500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
x

Holly said...

love how it always looks different on everyone!
definitely on my 'to-buy' list :)

x

Becky said...

Oh my this colour is gorgeous. Just the perfect combo of pinks corals and peaches so ticks every box in my opinion :-). Lovin' TS makeup at the moment.

Becky
Becky’s Makeup and Beauty

Joanna said...

I need to find a topshop that stocks this makeup ! its looks very creamy my fav of the mac is a cremesheen ;-)

www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

Beauty Fiend said...

I love this i can't wait to try it
www.whokilledlola.blogspot.co.uk
x

Veronica said...

These photos look amazing, colour seems perfect for summer :)

xx Veronica

http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

^^^ I hope you can check out my beauty blog! :)

ronaamal said...

Looks like this will be number 4 on my topshop lipstick list! My favourite is brighton rock, it is very very bright but I love it.

Nicole said...

That's such a pretty colour!xx

http://nicolesmaquillage.blogspot.co.uk

Lauren said...

I love it!

Just to let you know, I'm having a little giveaway(click here!), which includes a Benefit Erase Paste :-)
xxx
http://laurenrmilor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/late-100-followers-give-away.html

Naomi Creighton said...

I've had my eye on this one, love the colour! xo

Evie said...

i love this! did a post on it myself earlier in the month! such a gorgeous colour xo
eeevc.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow this colour is just perfect! :) I love how it looks on your lips :)

xx raquel
@BeingRaquel :)

Courtney said...

I'm not sure that Australia has the range of Topshop lipsticks that the UK does. We may have about six. But of those six I think Infrared is my favourite. I also feel like it matches my hair quite nicely. Also, you're right about how confortable and velvety the lipsticks feel on your lips. I may have to finally pick one up.

Such A Beautiful Sight

Char! said...

really pretty colour xx

Amy said...

It's a lovely colour :) xx

Caroline said...

Lovely colour! x

Kim said...

This colour is beautiful. Perfect for spring! I don't wear lipstick enough :( x

Anonymous said...

Great shade, bit too orange-y for me but really suits your skin tone ! xx

butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oooh the colour is really gorgeous! i have only tried 1 lipstick from topshop but definitely want to try some more! x

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty colour. I think this will be my next topshop lipstick purchase.

B xxx
backfortea.blogspot.com

pinkyliciousvita said...

look pretty daring to me!
x

Unknown said...

I'm soo tempted to buy this! I might wear it for my Prom (if I actually find a dress) along with one of their cream blushes. :)

It looks lovely on you!

~Hannah xxx

anony913 said...

Is there a mac or revlon dupe? I have been searching for a salmon pink like this color!!! :( But I'm in the US and there's no Top Shop.

Muhammad Atif said...

Your collection is fabulous, color collection is awesome, thanks for sharing such designs.
Freshwater Pearls

OreAkinwale said...

I love all you Topshop lippies but I'm still saving up to buy some!!!

spicetime@blogspot.com/

pocketful of make up. said...

This colour looks so nice, but I'm never sure if such bright colours suit me. I somehow always look weird when I wear them, but maybe it is because I am not used to this look...

Blogger Templates By pipdig