Saturday, 11 August 2012

a shade braver

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Dress * - Romwe
Necklace - H&M
Bag - Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
Shoes - Topshop

Today has been one of the lovely lazy days which started with an early morning hair appointment and finished with a stroll around town and a Starbucks in the sunshine. I subjected my hair to another bout of the blonde and I think I have finally achieved the bright, icy white shade I have been pining for. I wanted to get rid of all the golden tones and go for a much more cooler shade, which I think I have finally achieved. I am so thankful that my hair is ridiculously robust and manages to withstand my constant colour changing without so much of a flinch or suggestion of breakage. Hair done, we headed straight for a cool beverage and a leisurely saunter around the shops. Following three bum-numbing hours in the hairdressers' chair I don't know which was more welcoming - Starbucks' new Berry Hibiscus Refresha, the glorious sunshine or the sight of the Topshop sale!

I hope you are all well and having lovely weekends.

33 comments:

Unknown said...

Milly, your hair always looks amazing. Loving the new cooler shade, really suits you. Beaut xxx

Lauren said...

You look lovely :) I adore the colour of your hair! x

Rosa Banana said...

Love your flats and a necklace. You somehow remainded me of Sex&the city ladies)

Hola Bambi said...

Beautiful x

Camilla said...

this is so pretty :) love the shoes

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

Laura Baker said...

Your hair looks lovely and I love the colour of your top with the colour of your skirt! Really nice x

http://bakesbeauty.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Gorgeous outfit, love all the pastel colours and i am in love with your shoes! So pretty! xo

http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

Lucy said...

Very nice, really suits you. The Loreal Professionel shampoo for silver/grey hair (purple shampoo) is amazing for keeping the warmth out of blonde hair, I swear by it now after trying a variety of others.

Ella said...

Your hair looks lovely no matter what shade it is, but this colour is stunning on you! Glad you've had a lovely day. I need to try that starbucks drink xx

Unknown said...

such gorgeous colours

chlo @chlowitty blogs

A Vintage Indian Summer said...

Your hair always looks lovely! Love the colours in this dress!

indiansummeronline.blogspot.co.uk X

DaisyBee said...

Your hair looks lovely! love the dress too :) x

Sophie Spaldin said...

I love this colour! Gorgeous x

teacuptoast.blogspot.com

jennie said...

You look SO beautiful here, that dress is perfect & your hair is so so pretty! xo

Marijana said...

Gorgeous outfit...love pastel colours.. It look good on you :)

Sarah said...

I don't think I have ever seen your hair looking bad, you have such gorgeous hair!

The dress is so pretty :) love the colours! xxx

http://blondie-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

BurningBlonde said...

You look so pretty! I'm in love with your shoes and bag. x

Marmalade said...

gorgeous hair colour, I find it so hard to get exactly what I like, so when I do it feels amazing. this colour hear is total perfection :)

Mel xx

Naomi Denziloe said...

I love your blog so much, have a look at the post I did on black blazers here, http://www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-black-blazer.html
xxxx

Laura said...

Firstly I LOVE the new hair - I really like icey blonde, that is what I'd aim for if I was blonde! Also loving this dress, I was sure it was a skirt and top at first - the colours look great on you x

LadyBugSays ... said...

That dress is so pretty, love the pastel colours :)

Nicole Stacey said...

I am IN LOVE with your hair, suits you down to the ground! Also adore your outfit :') xo

Helen said...

Your hair looks beautiful and really suits you! Not everyone suits such a white-blonde but you really do! I love your pearls too! They are stunning and add a real Je Nais Sais Quoi to your outfit!

Helen xxx

LaurenMjDavies said...

Love the rose gold tipped flats!! so cute!! Hair looks gorgeous too :D

www.maryjanett.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

jealous of the bag xo
http://styleoverflows.blogspot.co.uk/

Sophie said...

You look so elegant!
Sophie
x

Sadie said...

Your hair looks lovely! The dress and shoes are beautiful too :) xx

Johanna said...

Gorgeous outfit, I love the necklace :) You have an amazing style! xoxo ♥

LaurenMjDavies said...

Love this colour! looks gorgeous on you!!

www.maryjanett.blogspot.com
xox

Danielle Victoria said...

Love this dress on you, it looks so effortless and beautiful. You look gorge as always hun xx

www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

Love pleated skirts and this one is no exception!
If you want check out my blog www.chel-sea-xo.blogspot.co.uk and if you like it follow me on GFC and Bloglovin, I always follow back.
ChelseaXO

Charlotte said...

Love that dress and your hair looks fabulous X

pinkyliciousvita said...

i see the midi skirts on so many bloggers but i just sold mine :(
x

Blogger Templates By pipdig