



Illamasqua lipstick in Magnetism* - £16 from the Generation Q Collection
"Beauty has no age limits"
So Illamasqua's latest collection, Generation Q, has landed in stores and online and is as dynamic and expressive as ever. Never a brand to strain under conformities, Generation Q celebrates ageless beauty, free of restrictions and limits. Their campaign has challenged the status quo and featured older models as well as young to demonstrate a new generation where beauty has no age limits. The collection comprises of two gorgeous eyeshadow palettes (more on those later), two sultry lipsticks, two unique-toned lipglosses, a pair of enchantingly dark polishes, a compact highlighter, a duo of shimmering blushers and a Precision Ink with an antiqued gold finish. As always with Illamasqua, the collection is eclectic and intriguing and I just love the mixtures of shades and textures on offer, along with the story they tell.

So, are you drawn in by this lipstick?
32 comments:
That colour is soooo gorgeous xx
I actually said "wow" out loud! That colour is so opaque and glossy! Beautiful :)
Wow that colour is seriously incredible! LOVE it!
xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/
Oh wow this looks beautiful! It looks a lot smoother/glossier than other Illamasqua lipsticks, too. I might just have to treat myself.. oops! xx
That is such a beautiful colour, may have to look for a slightly more affordable dupe!
petticoatsandpansies.blogspot.co.uk
wow i am deffo drawn into this! the colour is so autumnal! its actually beautiful! xxxx
Oh it looks like such a gorgeous colour! Definitely on my wish list for autumn! xxx
http://blondie-xo.blogspot.co.uk/
Gorgeous, defo one for Autumn.
B xxx
backfortea.blogspot.com
The color is lively on you!
Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com
You perfectly articulated how beautiful this lipstick is Milly! It seems like a tone that would really help make teeth appear super white! :D
xx Veronica
http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com
This looks absolutely beautiful and is pretty much the exact shade I've been trying to hunt down! I haven't tried an Illamasqua lipstick yet but I think this may well have to be my first, it's the perfect shade for winter.
Mel x
melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk
The colour is pretty beautiful, love it!! <3
Happy Weekend :)
xx
Gorgeous! I havent had time to check out their latest collection yet so I will definitely be doing that now :)
Poppy
letsdrivefaraway.blogspot.co.uk
That is a gorgeous colour and looks great for autumn! I want it! X
www.momentsunexpected.com
Absolutely love this colour! It's gorgeous xx
jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk
It looks great, I love the colour :)
ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk
<3
Such a pretty shade ! Love it ! x
thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk
I'm in love with this colour! It compliments all the Autumn/Winter tones so well! Pretty pretty :)
indiansummeronline.blogspot.co.uk X
Wow! I love both the packaging and colour of this lipstick- absolutely gorgeous!
xx
http://ellacatherine1.blogspot.co.uk/
Gorgeous lipstick!!! :)
This colour is so beautiful on you!
thebeautymist.blogspot.com
You've just confirmed that I need this lippie in my life after I've made my order haha. Magnetism is beautiful and I'm loving the berry trend for A/W'12. Your photos are fab btw! xx
Very pretty colour, you seem to be able to pull off any shade. I also think you'll like Illamasqua's Box - a very pretty, Deeta Von Teese deep red x
I love the simple monochrome packaging! so simple and sweet! Your pictures of your lips always loooook sooo amazing!!!
www.maryjanett.blogspot.com
xox
It looks almost like a lacquer on your lips because of the gorgeous shine. I love this colour for fall, so much! Natalie, xx
natsbeautybits.blogspot.com
Amazing color! How many lipstick do you have? :)))
xx,
Agi
http://addict-schmiza.blogspot.hu/
Gorgeous shade :) x
Oh god..this colour is so pretty! I need it ;)
xx
Claudia
http://claudia-overtherainbow.blogspot.com
Wow this colour looks absolutely gorgeous! One of my favourite lipsticks is Maneater by Illamasqua, it lasts for ages and has the best, vinyl-look finish like this one! x
warpaintdiaries.blogspot.com
Gorgeous colour and brilliant for the winter! Xx
it looks so nice. did you use a gloss over it?
I love this shade of purple, so thick and rich xx
Post a Comment