Friday, 26 October 2012

Topshop Nails giveaway

topshop nails giveaway
Win your choice of three Topshop Nails polishes!

I wanted to try and relate this giveaway to a particular milestone reached or a note-worthy occasion, but I kept drawing a blank. So this giveaway is just for the hell of it, to say a thank you to my readers, those that read, comment and support my blog from day to day. So I have a little treat in store for you, and considering I can't get enough of Topshop's nail collection at the moment, I thought it would be apt to offer three polishes (of your choice) as my prize to you.

To enter:
1. Please follow my blog via Google Friend Connect and/or Bloglovin' in order to enter
2. Leave me a comment below along with your email address/twitter handle so I can contact the winner
3. For an extra entry, give it a tweet: - Giveaway time! Win your choice of three Topshop nail polishes over on @pinkpixiedoll blog http://bit.ly/PoX4Lt

Good luck girls and thanks again for being fabulous readers! x

This giveaway is open internationally. One entry person. The winner will be decided via random.org. Giveaway closes on Friday 9th November midnight GMT.

263 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 263 of 263
Unknown said...

I love topshop nail polishes, and the packaging is so cute!

emsimmons@btinternet.com

Anonymous said...

What a great giveaway, love topshop nail varnishes...

thelifeofoneblonde@gmail.com

Carly Slym said...

Never tried any items from Topshop makeup shockingly!

T: @c_slym
E: cheated-hearts@hotmail.co.uk

x

kdrobertson said...

haven't tried Topshop polishes but have heard great things about them.
kerryrobertson@yahoo.co.uk
gfc- kdrobertson

Unknown said...

extra entry tweet:https://twitter.com/Natasha540/status/263729400510558208

Huixiang O said...

GFC name: Huixiang Ouyang
email: coolzpup_1994@hotmail.com

Megan said...

Such a pretty giveaway!

meggylou90@gmail.com

xx

Unknown said...

Great giveaway! Really want to try some of these :)
GFC Briony Smith
briony.smith@hotmail.co.uk

Myfanwy James said...

I LOVE Topshop nail polish, but sadly don't own any. I would love to win this giveaway!
Thanks!
myfanwyalicejames@gmail.com
xxx

Louise said...


Great competition thanks!

Following with GFC. @LouiseRWs on twitter.

JenLa said...

oh wow fab giveaway, never actually tried a Topshop nail polish I'm ashamed to say. They look fab though.

I follow on GFC and Twitter (@Jen__la) I've tweeted too :)

Anonymous said...

Omg I love these colours of nail polishes from top shop. Love all your blogs. Don't have twitter but if I did I would tweet ;) allanalovesjordan@hotmail.co.uk

Joy said...

Lovely giveaway! I follow by GCF as Joy.
dearjoy[at]live.co.uk

natasha @ eyebrows inc said...

lovely giveaway!
cloudsandcuticleoil@hotmail.co.uk
xx

Michelle Dady said...

:) Michelle

jellybuttonjewellery@gmail.com xx

Jo kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo kelly said...

Have also tweeted & followed you on Twitter :)

@MrsD_Winchester x

Jo kelly said...

Following via GFC (Jo Kelly)

I <3 Topshop stuff :)

@MrsD_Winchester x

Yorkshire Yarnie said...

Lovely nail polshes.
Following on GFC
Tweeted. @HeatherHaigh

angiemary said...

Thankyou for doing this loverly giveaway!!Rather expensive but fantastic Quality

angie mummy said...

fab giveaway @angiesandhu

angie mummy said...

have tweeted too @angiesandhu

Unknown said...

Following on GFC and Twitter as @kimwinter91 (tweeted for extra entry!)
email:- kim-winter@hotmail.co.uk

I love Topshop nails polishes :) great colours! xo

Wyrley Bird said...

I'm following on both GFC (Lynn B) and Bloglovin (@Pincico)

Will tweet now too

Roseanne said...

Great little giveaway
@Rosie_Posie11

Unknown said...

I've tweeted and followed the blog, I'm @snowted on Twitter. Tink Rhonda Lee Mse.

StarryButterfly said...

Would love these!

twitter @charlottiiie

Vals said...

Great giveaway

Anonymous said...

GFC: funkiichiicka

Email: sorandum@hotmail.co.uk

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/funkiichiicka/status/265599024848060416

Thanks for the giveaway!

ClairejB said...

I'd love to win some lovely Topshop nail polishes - I love being creative with my nails and experimenting with nail art.

@Madrabbitgirl

ClairejB said...

I tweeted! @Madrabbitgirl

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway. You can get me on twitter @TeganGetsWed. I follow and I tweeted!

Lucy said...

Thanks for hosting an awesome giveaway!

@tarkamoose

Unknown said...

GFC: Sophie F
Twitter: sophiefx_
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/sophiefx_/status/265993385020641281

Unknown said...

Entered - @MorningPostie is my handle.

Ruth_Marianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth_Marianna said...

I have grown my naiks for the first time ever and would love some polish for them
twitter id @RuthMarianna

Morrighani said...

Count me in
at Morrighani

Karla Varinia said...

Thanks for the giveaway! <3 Greetings from México!

GFC: Karla Varinia
Email: karla.vbc@gmail.com
Twitter: Karla Varinia

Anonymous said...

Following via GFC: Hazel Rush
Twitter: @Hazelrush54

Andrew Hindley said...

I am following via GFC

I have tweeted your message - tweet me @aesop30

Marrian said...

Already following on Bloglovin' but now on GFC too. :D

marrian87[at]gmail.com
@Kipepeoxo

Unknown said...

twitter= @annelie_rainbow

email= annelouise.hall@yahoo.co.uk

cmutter said...

Love these varnishes

c.mutter@sky.com
@cmutter

natashaib said...

Lovely giveaway :)
natasha-ib@hotmail.co.uk

Abi said...

great giveaway, i haven't tried their nail polishes yet but they look great!
abihcook@gmail.com

ali thorpe said...

Hi, I follow with Bloglovin and I can be emailed at alicomps@aol.com. Thanks for the giveaway xxx

cheryl100 said...

Following on GFC, twitter: @lovell020606 :)

Alison said...

These are lovely nail polishes. @dazs_princess

Julie said...

Tweeted ! @horleyflyer.
Lovely prize !
Lovely colours:)

nikilily said...

Following via GFC - nicola barter
nicolabarter@live.co.uk
@nikilily20

Gemma clark said...

following on GFC as gemma clark
following and tweeting @gemmaclark6
fab Giveaway!! :D thankyou

katie skeoch said...

Following on GFC katrinao & following on twitter & tweeted @Top_cat81 - loving the turquoise colour!! xx

zebedee01 said...

I am following through GFC!
@zebedee01

zebedee01 said...

I have tweeted! (and following on twitter too) x
@zebedee01

Angie said...

cool giveaway, following via GFC: angieh
@angiehoggett on twitter

Unknown said...

Did the google thing! :)

Great giveaway, I love doing my nails!! @xcleocatx

Unknown said...

Followed via GFC (Alexandra McGahey)

Twitter ID is: @lexiemac_89

Followed and tweeted on Twitter. Here's the link to my tweet: https://twitter.com/lexiemac_89/status/266920910886412288

xx

Unknown said...

Hello ! :-) this is a great giveaway. Unfortunately I haven't got round to trying topshop nail varnish. However the colours look amazing and this was an opertunaty not to miss. Thank you for doing this giveaway.
becky_george11@hotmail.com
Good luck to everyone!

sram3280 said...

Lovely giveaway
email address:sram3280@gmail.com
twitter:@sram3280

Claire said...

Oooh what a fun giveaway :) I've not tried many Topshop polishes :)

Clairabelle0306@hotmail.co.uk

Emma said...

Love painting my nails! email: emmakiwi9@hotmail.com & Twitter @emmakiwi9

Anonymous said...

hi milly,

I follow on gfc: steph marie

email: steph_c1984@yahoo.co.uk

thankyou xox

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 263 of 263   Newer› Newest»
Blogger Templates By pipdig