


Day 3 of the Alpro #deskfest challenge and today I whipped up a tumbler of fruity goodness accompanied with a refreshing glass of hazelnut milk. (Straw optional, but advisable. Every drink tastes better with a straw right?)
My berry, oat and yoghurt tumbler
Layer strawberries, blueberries and raspberries at the bottom of your tumbler
Shower with oats or maybe some bran
Top with a generous glug of Alpro pouring yoghurt and decorate with walnuts
Enjoy!
19 comments:
YUM!
Looks terrific. You've inspired me to pick up some Alpro this weekend and start a healthy breakfast. A couple of digestives and a cuppa are not enough.
x
YUM! That looks so great :D I really want to try it!
xx
Delicious! :)
Oh this looks so tasty, and so much more cost effective (and obviously healthy) than picking up breakfast every day. I'm going to check this out!
www.teapartywithalice.com
Such a great post!! Love it!
www.christinamartina.com
Very delicious! ♥
xx
your fruit tumblr looks delicious, I keep meaning to pick up some of the Alpro Hazelnut drink, it sounds yummy :)
This looks so yummy!! I really need to start eating more healthily! :) ♥
http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
This looks delicious! I have never tried Alpro before!
egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
xo
I tried hazelnut milk for the first time yesterday and it's just amazing! I added some hot chocolate powder and it was essentially a liquid Ferrero Rocher. Omnomnom.
http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.co.uk
This looks so yummy, I need to try to make something like this!
http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/
x
Oh my goodness that looks delicious! So much nicer than the breakfasts I create! Can you come and deliver me some yummy breakfasts for work everyday please? ;) xxx
http://xosarah-loves.blogspot.co.uk/
WOW! That looks like quite the drink! I love how you're incorporating all sorts of fruit in your breakfasts!
I would LOVE it if you guys would come and check my blog out? :)
http://hashtaglifeyumsigh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/hate-my-sister-hashtag-life.html
This looks delicious. How many calories is in a glass of the Hazelnut drink? Holly xx
http://caramellacouture.blogspot.co.uk/
this looks yummy. defo wanna try this x
Nom! This looks so healthy and yummy! I need to start making an effort with my breakfasts. A slice of toast doesn't look as good as this.
LaceyLoves x
Love it ! You're so pretty! And the food look yummy but healthy :)
Mmmmm this looks delicious :-)
http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.co.uk/
xxxx
That looks amazing!!
Post a Comment