





Pins & Needles Poppy Cross Back Dress* (XS) - Urban Outfitters
Wedges - Primark
When I was given the chance to select an item from Urban Outfitters to feature on here, it was only to be expected that I would make a beeline for a dress of the floral variety. And I am so pleased I did. This beautiful floaty number from the Pins & Needles brand is just perfect with its flared skirt, flattering square neckline and cross-back detailing. I am always a little nervous when it comes to ordering clothes online, in fact I rarely do it, as I am in the mindset of 'try before I buy'. Having not ordered anything from Urban Outfitters before I took a punt with my size and all faith was restored once the dress arrived, just in time for my goddaughter's christening, and it fitted like a dream. I wore it out at the weekend with my Primark coral wedges and couldn't have been happier; I was dressed in florals, the sun was shining and the garden buffet was in full swing! Perfect.
If you fancy a little splurge on Urban Outfitters online then you can currently get 20% off your purchase with my special code PEARLS20 which is valid until midnight 15th June 2013. Delivery is also free on all orders over £50 so what better time to treat yourself? And if that wasn't enough, UO have loads of festival tickets up for grabs too so you can enter the competition whilst choosing your next summer dress.
What do you think of my floral number? Have you bought anything from Urban Outfitters recently?
sponsored post
25 comments:
20% off is always appreciated lol! Love the colours of the dress on you, it's so pretty
Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin
xx
beautiful dress, i love the back detail (:
♡
http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/
What a gorgeous dress, looks beautiful on you! I'll definitely have to pay Urban Outfitters a little visit - 20% off is just too tempting! :) xx
http://glitterylove.blogspot.co.uk/
Beautiful dress! Such lovely colours that are perfect for summer!
Caitlin x
lifes-glitters.blogspot.co.uk
Love this dress! Have seen it in the Urban Outfitters window for a few days now, looks so summery on you.
Marijke x
So pretty and girly lol I love the colours in the dress really nice x
Finding-Beauty-Diaries.blogspot.com
such a girly dress I love it!
merrybellyland777.blogspot.com
I really love your dress!
Seaside Beauty
xxx
I love your dress! It's so pretty and feminine :) I really like the combination with the shoes too! Great post!
X Valérie
scribblesofvalerie.com
Such a a stunning dress. The colours and the fit are just perfect and match your shoes brilliantly, which always helps.
chelseyxlou.blogspot.co.uk xo
gorgeous dress - good selection!
and thanks very much for the discount code :)
http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com
The dress looks gorgeous :) x
http://lovetelina.blogspot.com
Very you and very pretty :) x
Wow, love it - this is so summery I really can't wait for summer now :)
You look stunning as per usual too.
Amy
http://auraviewarning.com/
You look soooooooo gorgeous here Milly. That dress suits you so much, and the shoes are perfect! The criss cross back is adorable, I love it xx
Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk
Love this dress, the floral print is gorgeous! Love the shoes too, great pieces for summer :) ♥
http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
Hey,
beautiful dress :)
Kisses
Tabea
http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/
This is a beautiful dress, really compliments the make up your wearing and goes really well with the bright shoes!
http://thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk/
So cute! Love the dress!
<3
love how the heels matches the dress
yukluistyle
you look so gorgeous! Such a lovely summery dress :D xx
Beautiful dress x
http://littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk/
The colours and print of this dress really suit you, absolutely stunning! x
Beautiful dress, looks great on you! x
beauteacoffeechic.blogspot.com
Much love, Aman xx
This dress is so gorgeous on you, and I LOVE your shoes! So beautiful!
www.ciderwithrosie.com
Post a Comment