Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Sweet and Sour MAC lipstick

IMG_1411
IMG_1419
IMG_1443
IMG_1412
sweet and sour
IMG_2153

MAC Sweet and Sour lipstick - £14
available in stores and online

I don't like to play favourites when it comes to my makeup and I especially don't like it when it means deciding on my favourite MAC lipstick. Saint Germain, Hue, Show Orchid and Snob will always hold a place in my heart but ever since I picked up Sweet and Sour from the new All About Orange MAC collection, it has rarely left my lips. A cremesheen pinky-nude with a hint of peach, I knew there was very little chance I wouldn't like this lipstick! It has a beautifully smooth consistency with good pigmentation and a sheeny-glossy finish. It is like Shy Girl with more oomph and is now a firm favourite in my collection. The only downside...it is limited edition and seemingly sold out everywhere! If you can get your paws on this lipstick, I highly suggest you do!

Did you pick up anything from the All About Orange collection?

36 comments:

Brigitte Honeybee said...

I love the colour!
You look pretty

BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
xoXo

Unknown said...

I adore the color of this so much! such a pretty pale peachy pink, I'll have to get my hands on it

Kristina said...

Very pretty color!

Beauty With Compassion

yazmine said...

I love the look of this lipstick, it looks really nice on you, gutted I couldn't get it :/ xx

Unknown said...

What a stunning lipstick. I didn't pick up anything from the collection sadly x

Unknown said...

Wow this colour looks gorgeous!

Daisie Petals

xx

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing! Really suits you

Seaside Beauty
xxx

B said...

Nude lipsticks look great on you!

http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/palmers-cocoa-butter-gradual-tan.html

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous shade, perfect for summer. X

Liza
Glambeautys.blogspot.co.uk

JuicyBeige said...

I really like it, you look great:)

Claire said...

Oooo I really like the look of that! It's right up my street x

http://www.beautyandlechic.com/

The Beauty Ethos said...

Very pretty colour xx

Unknown said...

This colour is gorgeous ! I have just wrote it down on my wish list for when i go shopping tomorrow!

Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

Lx

Unknown said...

such a gorgeous colour! i've seen so many lipsticks i've loved in this collection

Chloe Witty

Unknown said...

this looks ridiculously pretty on you :)


http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

Constanze said...

Beautiful shade! ♥
xx

Phibster said...

This suits you so beautifully! Wish I'd checked out this collection sooner.

www.northoflondonblog.com

Unknown said...

Such lovely colours! I'm with you on this one though picking my favourite lipstick is like trying to decide whether strawberries are better with ice-cream or chocolate just aint gonna happen haha

www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

Unknown said...

This look gorgeous on you, the shade really suits you :) xx

missmanzanna said...

It's such a lovely color !!!!

MissManzanna.Blogspot

Phoebe said...

I was so tempted to buy this but I'd just bought Topshop's Whimsical which is a dupe pretty much with a slightly more matte finish! Love this one though!

Katie Elisabeth said...

This is the kind of 'nude' that I love as it has a hint of pink/peach! I'm definitely going to be picking it up :)

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous shade! Shame its sold out! Really suits you too :) xx

http://glitterylove.blogspot.co.uk/

Blushing Rose said...

Ooh this is a gorgeous shade and looks lovely on you! Shame it's sold out xx

Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

Unknown said...

I love this colour! Gorgeous! What a cute name too. xx

http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

BYMILLIE said...

This is such a lovely colour! The formula looks great :) ♥

http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Wow, orange creamsicle! Very nice. My favorite Mac is Russian Red.

Mabel
Life of Mabel

Unknown said...

It looks to me like a more peachy version of Hue - lovely!

Emily x - prettypleaseblog.co.uk

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I loved this shade but too pale for me, so it'll be no surprise I went for Neon Orange in the range!

Victoria

FlorenceandMary.com



Flossy said...

This is beautiful and suits your skin-tone so much!

http://sf-aholic.blogspot.co.uk/

mary contrarie said...

I need to have this lipstick now. Gorgeous!

marycontrarie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous shade! I am now holding you personally responsible for me spending yet MORE money! :-) x
http://confessions-of-a-beauty-junkie.blogspot.co.uk/

Joanne Kennedy said...

lovely shade, definitely a buy for summer!

http://hola-joanne.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

Rosie von Waldherr said...

When I saw the close-up picture of your lips I wasn't sure if I liked the color, but after seeing the full face one I fell in love!! It suits you really really well!

Oh, and I really liked your eye-shadow, plus it suits the lipstick ^^

xoRosie
The Austrian Rose

Boho Vanity said...

Oh what a beautiful color, I cannot seem to find it anywhere I go though :(

Jordan | Boho Vanity

Joyce_96 said...

Looks so pretty on you <3

Blogger Templates By pipdig