Monday, 16 September 2013

My #niveasoft outfit

IMG_1568 copy

Jumpsuit - ROMWE
Lips clutch - Lulu Guinness
Heels - Primark

Last week I shared with you the Niveasoft and Giles Deacon competition which is running until 25th September. Simply upload an outfit on instagram or twitter with the hashtags #ootd and #niveasoft to be in with a chance of winning a plethora of prizes including a Nivea Soft pot, a designer handbag or even your very own styling session with the main man himself - Giles Deacon.

I've just entered, have you?


sponsored post

35 comments:

Unknown said...

SO pretty! You always look so effortlessly stylish (can I have whatever your secret is please?)

Sam xx

Unknown said...

I love these colors together! Such a fun bag and that jumpsuit looks great on you :)

www.dressingroomdiaries.com

Olivia said...

ahhhh that jumpsuit is gorge x


www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

British Beauty Addict said...

The colour of the jumpsuit is fab! Loving the lips clutch as well! I would wear this outfit without a doubt!

www.britishbeautyaddict.com

Unknown said...

oh la la , you look incredible Mille moo!

Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

LemonaidLies said...

The jumpsuit is stunning ! Lovely colour .. Tad jealous of the Lu Lu Guinness bag I nearly brought one last month in Bicester.

lemonaidlies.blogspot.co.uk


Xxx

Anonymous said...

You look stunning!! :D I love that light minty blue colour! :D

Annabel said...

Such a stand out colour, and with bag you look stunning!

Belle x
Mascara & Maltesers

Unknown said...

wow those do not look like primark shoes! x

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Those shoes??? Primark! How?! lol. Also can't explain how jealous I am of the Lulu Guinness bag, the hot pink lips I've been dreaming of lol.

Great post, now following on bloglovin, feel free to follow back :)

Lisa
http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

that is just a fantastic outfit!! xx

Unknown said...

Great outfit!! The colours are gorgeous. I have always wanted a Lulu Guinness handbag!xxx

http://stylewithgracehairdesign.blogspot.co.uk

Georgia said...

Those shoes are beautiful!

becominghugo.blogspot.co.uk

xx

Georgia said...

Those shoes are beautiful!

becominghugo.blogspot.co.uk

xx

Georgia said...

Those shoes are beautiful!

becominghugo.blogspot.co.uk

xx

Unknown said...

So gorgeous and simple! Wish I could pull it off. Great outfit to say goodbye to summer too!

xxx

www.erinjaine.blogspot.com

India-Robyn said...

You look amazing! the colour really suits you


I have just posted about a NEW limited edt NARS palette and Turkish Delight Gloss, would love you to stop by if you get the chance!

The Jewel Beauty Blog - A friendly beauty and lifestyle blog!

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Love your look! The mint jumpsuit looks stunning with the pink lips Lulu!

Elizabeth x

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

B said...

I adore your hair!


http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/birchbox-uk-september-2013.html

LillianZahra said...

Love this outfit, the colour is beautiful on you! x

Unknown said...

I love that jumpsuit, my fav colour!


Emma | masqueradebelle.co.uk

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Like the color blocking. I hope you win.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

Hannah said...

Such an awesome outfit, the jumpsuit looks lovely on you! I'm unfortunately not confident enough to wear one but you look gorgeous!

http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

Hazel said...

Love the heels!
Slightly Skint Blog

Unknown said...

You always look so stunning Milly!! I adore this jumpsuit and your hair looks great!! Xx.

Unknown said...

Lovely, really bold with that clutch. Gotta love it!

Tash said...

I love this jumpsuit!!

www.tashfacee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous !!
http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful outfit!!

Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Oh Milly, you look positively dreamy in your jumpsuit! The mint green suits you so much, and I adore the little lips bag! xx

Unknown said...

I love your blog so much! Beautiful jumpsuit!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous outfit! Love your bag too :)

Mandy

Monika Jones said...

Love this outfit! The colour combo is amazing!

Nice and Clean Hampstead

Anonymous said...

This is so amazi! Love everything on you and your hair is so beautiful :)

Unknown said...

I adore your style!
Love the shoes and the color!
abiti da sera on line

Blogger Templates By pipdig