Sunday, 22 December 2013

Clarins Miami Pink blush

IMG_2276
IMG_2291


Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour* in Miami Pink
£20.80, available from Escentual

There is always something so beautiful by Clarins eye palettes and cheek compacts and this one is no exception. Housed in an elegant compact with a mosaic of two complimentary pink shades, the Prodige Illuminating cheek colour is the perfect shade to give you a true flush of colour. The matte shade helps sculpts and gives you a sweep of pigmentation whilst the iridescent shade highlights and adds a hint of shimmer.  The texture of this blush is smooth and silky and glides onto the skin easily and lightly with the ability to build up if necessary. I love the fact that you can use the colours from this compact separately if you want just a matte cheek colour or a light sweep of shimmer but it works best when all the squares are swirled together to get the prettiest of pinks!

Have you tried Clarins Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour?

20 comments:

Unknown said...

such a pretty colour, looks beautiful on you!

Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

The shade is stunning and the packaging lovely, what's not to like :o)! Xx

Makeup by Candlelight

Sophie said...

Such a thing of beauty!
Sophie
X

A Cosmetic Anthology said...

I adore the look of this blush- the colour really suits you. Do you find that it is long wearing? xx

A Cosmetic Anthology

Constanze said...

Very pretty, love the color(s)! ♥
xx

Sharlynn said...

Love it on your face,it's such a fresh bright color and the design and packaging is so lovely!

Unknown said...

love this colour on you, you really suit pinks

Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

zara c said...

Pink blushers are my fave! This one is a beaut!

zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk xx

LauraKillabean said...

It's so pretty! I love light pink blushes!

Merry Christmas

http://laurakillabean.tumblr.com

OH AMES said...

The blush looks stunning on you x

Unknown said...

Lovely colors! Wish we had Clarins here in the states!

Tiff said...

I really love Clarins products!!!! I love their palettes!!!! This blush seems to be amazing!!

http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

Valérie said...

I've never actually tried makeup from Clarins but I do love their skin care (it's so amazing!). I'm very tempted to try this blush - it looks gorgeous on you! :)

Valérie // scribblesofvalerie.com

Lauren said...

What a pretty shade of pink and it suits you so well too!

http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
xx

Unknown said...

I've been looking for a new blush for ages and this seems to be the perfect one! I'm definitely going to give it a go :)

bionicbeth.blogspot.co.uk xo

missmanzanna said...

the packaging is super cute ! the color looks very nice !!!

MissManzanna.Blogspot

Fowzia Madar said...

I've never tried clarins, the blusher looks amazing : ) merry Christmas!,


Xoxo

LauraJHyatt said...

Lovely review! I've been considering trying this for a while but was a little unsure whether it was worth all the hype, but again, it does sound like a good little product from your review. Might have to brave the sale shoppers and head into town! :) x
Heroine In Heels

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shade of pink, I've been looking for something like this for a while :)

J

Anonymous said...

Loving the lipstick!! Super flattering on you :)

jaclyn michelle
wineandabook.com

Blogger Templates By pipdig