Sunday, 12 January 2014

Blue Jumpsuit

blue jumpsuit
IMG_5417
IMG_5442
IMG_5510

Jumpsuit* | LOVE
Statement necklace* | Astrid & Miyu
Shoes - New Look
Lipstick - MAC Victorian

Happy Sunday everyone! After a couple of busy weeks at work in the post-Christmas chaos, Rob and I needed a date night stat to catch up, relax and consume a ridiculous quantity of pizza and mozarella-ladened garlic bread! I decided to wear my new jumpsuit from In Love With Fashion which is a gorgeous cobalt blue hue and has a flattering corseted bodice top flowing into billowing legs with tapered ankles. I always like wearing jumpsuits as an alternative to dresses when going out and love that this style and colour is a perfect option for Autumn Winter but could also be worn with sandals and a floaty kimono in the Summer. To complete the outfit I added a flourish of sparkles with the stunning statement necklace from Astrid & Miyu. I love the layers of bright shades in this piece and trust it is one of those items that can instantly transform an outfit from simple to striking in a moment., working perfectly for the most glamorous occasion or simply worn with a plain tee and jeans to add an extra dimension.

I hope you all had lovely evenings. Let me know if you are sharing my love for  jumpsuits and statement jewellery too.

32 comments:

Olivia said...

love this milly! x

www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the lipstick, it's lovely.

pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This outfit is too gorgeous! And the colour is just amazing!! :)

specthers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this Milly I bought this jumpsuit too looks fab on you xxx

Unknown said...

That is such a stunning jumpsuit! I Love the colour and that neckline :) Gorgeous necklace too!

Sophie xx

Unknown said...

You look great! I love the colour it's soo nice. x

duggydimples

Anonymous said...

This is literally gorgeous! The necklace goes amazing with it. I love cobalt blue! xx
www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

You look stunning dear :)
Muilo Burbulai

Unknown said...

Stunning outfit this colour looks amazing on you. Im far too short to pull of jumpsuits can't get any to fit me right boo!!

Carrieanne xx
http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

Minnie said...

Absolutely Gorgeous :)

Sophie said...

This colour looks absolutely gorgeous on you!
Sophie
X

tillylion said...

Loving this colour lately x

www.tillylions.blogspot.com

Ellis said...

You look absolutely gorgeous Milly! :) That colour is so stunning and the jumpsuit looks great.
I've been trying to find a jumpsuit that I like and that fits me in the right way and it looks like I may have found one that I can try.

http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

Meghan said...

Gorgeous outfit - I am a big fan of jumpsuit and love how you styled it with that great necklace - lovely!

Meghan xo
www.fancypantsandsugarshacks.com

Keeley Laura said...

This colour looks lovely on you!
Lovely pictures
Keeley | Keeley's Wardrobe

hanne said...

this is beautiful, i have such a love affair with jumpsuits, it's just a case of finding one that fits my tiny legs! i adore the colour as well, that blue is gorgeous xo

hannexo.blogspot.com

Lily Rutherford said...

Love that jumpsuit, it's gorgeous! Your hair looks lovely too, great look :)
Lily xx
lilyannloves.blogspot.co.uk

Tiff said...

I love this outfit!!!!! Your hair are perfect as your makeup! This outfit is really great on you and looks really good with the shoes and the necklace! So perfect!

http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

The Girl In The Tartan Scarf said...

You look great! Love the colour of the jumpsuit, it's gorgeous! :) x

The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

Unknown said...

Very cool look - great color! Xx

Makeup by Candlelight

mel said...

Love this outfit ! You look so lovely x

http://tuttaafruttaa.blogspot.co.uk/

Charli blogs said...

This is just beautiful!
Charli... Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Hamsters

Claire said...

Blue is a lovely colour on you!

Claire said...

Blue is a lovely colour on you!

Unknown said...

The neckline is gorgeous! I'm loving cobalt blue atm.

Georgina at itotallypaused.com

Steph & The Spaniels said...

Love this Milly! You look wonderful, the blue suits you so well and you pull off a jumpsuit so well xx

Stephanie

materialmatchbox said...

Oh my goodness Milly, that jumpsuit is gorgeous! Looking super lovely as always :) x

materialmatchbox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lovely on your skintone :) berrie-blogs.blogspot.com.sg xx

Unknown said...

I saw this on instagram and instantly fell inlove!

Its so flatering!

www.chlotalks.blogspot.com

ECHubbardxo said...

Wonderful jumpsuit, it looks amazing on! Xo

Iclelivzi said...

This looks stunning on you! x

Blogger Templates By pipdig