




YSL No.31 Fuchsia Storm Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick* £25
available from Selfridges
"A rush of roses and peonies, a whirlwind of a thousand flowers envelops the Saint Laurent woman in a soft, feverishly sensual cloud. Flower Crush."
Yves Saint Laurent's Spring 2014 collection is now out and is just as beautiful as I had hoped - imagine soft, feminine, sophisticated shades of petal pink blusher and golden-infused glosses. I think if there was an award for the most gorgeous-packaged lipstick line on the beauty counters, it would definitely be the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks. They are the ones that I swoon over when in Selfridges beauty hall and the formula I adore to wear when after a silky, creamy finish.
Fuchsia Storm is a new, permanent Rouge Volupte shade released with the new Spring Look 2014 collection. There are four new Rouge Volupte additions to YSL's lipstick line, all inspired by the essence of flowers and delicacy of petals, and are completely soft yet sensuous. Fuchsia Storm No.31 is described as a "rose, more than a little" and is a luminous bright-pink shade with a lip-loving formula of vitamins and soft waxes. It glides onto the lips beautifully and leaves them with a rosy sheen and strong colour. I remember No.7 Lingerie Pink was one of my first "high end" treats from a YSL counter and ever since I have enjoyed growing my Rouge Volupte collection and this latest release is a very welcome addition. Just perfect with bronzed skin and a simple, neutral eye!
Have you seen any pretty items from the YSL Spring collection that have made it onto your wish list?
22 comments:
This is such a stunning shade. I don't normally like such brights on blondes (like myself!) but has made me change my mind. Plus YSL packaging is to die for!
Belle x
Mascara & Maltesers
YSL lipsticks are beautiful, and so's the colour! Looks great! x
www.olivialikesfashion.com
This looks gorgeous on you, such a pretty shade.
Laura x | Life and Lipstick
Beautiful color! love it!
Such a pretty colour, and who could say no to that packaging! Xx
Josephine Jade Xx
The packaging on the YSL Rouge Volupte's are beyond gorgeous! I could stare at it all day. This looks so pretty on you, it's a stunning shade! xx
Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com
I have yet got to try any of the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks but I think my collection just might start with the Fuchsia Storm #31. I love that shade of pink!!!
This is such a lovely colour on you! I would love to try one of these lipsticks :)!
Berrie-Blogs: Beauty Blog x
I just got one from there spring collection and I agree with you 100% their packaging should win awards, it's amazingly elegant. And the lipstick is so beautiful, one of my favorite formulas
I just love YSL..
The color looks amazing on you and matches perfect with your nail polish! <3
Happy Sunday Milly!
xx
i dont have any ysl..one day i will buy this one.. i just love this color.
http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com/
The colour looks gorgeous, ysl packaging always looks amazing!
Chloe's Little Nothing
This color is beautiful and I love the formula of YSL's lipsticks too! Hopefully I can get my hands on this before it sells out. I definitely want to add to my YSL lipstick collection.
xx
Stephanie | Love, August
This is so pretty I have to get it!!! Just wow!! x
www.healthyyetbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk
Lovely lipstick, it looks really moisturising http://electrikflowers.blogspot.co.uk/
Beautiful colour, I love fuchsia! <3
http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk
The bright pink shade looks lovely on you!
http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
Such a lovely pink, I haven't bought a YSL lipstick. Which is strange as I go to the counter every few months for my foundation. Will have to try them out xx
YSL lipsticks have the best packaging, so pretty! And I love the pink lipstick <3
Nothing like a bright pink lipstick with bronzed skin - I love wearing this combo in the summer!
xx Alyson
Beauty Vanity
Post a Comment