



Above, 01 Personne ne Rouge! 04 Peach Club 06 Pink Pong 07 Nude-ist
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick £8.99 available from Boots
So, matte lipsticks are back! Well, I am not sure they ever went away in all honesty but according to Bourjois, this Spring Summer we are all going to be casting our lip glosses aside and be rocking a bold slick of velvet-matte lipstick. In honour of this season’s hot lip trend Bourjois have released eight show-stopping shades in a new Rouge Edition Velvet formula with a bevelled foam applicator for a smooth and concise application.
These new lip lacquers are housed in a clear bottle and have a lightweight, airy formula that gives you just enough time to apply and perfect your lip colour before drying to a velvety-matte finish, giving you a bold statement colour that isn’t too drying or patchy on your lips. Being a bit of a matte lips fan I am really impressed with these new velvet lipsticks from Bourjois and love how the soft, fluid texture melts onto your lips and transforms within seconds to a velvet-matte finish with an intense, buildable coverage that really doesn’t budge! The eight new shades are made up of a rich rainbow of racy reds, a pretty peach, a pepto-bismal pink and a sultry burgundy with a very unique, rose-brown nude (my personal favourite) thrown into the mix also. They are a great addition to the already brimming Bourjois lipstick line and a definite must if you love a bold, matte lip!
Which is your favourite shade?
27 comments:
The first and the last one looks great!
Good presentation!
Spend a Good Evening... it's Friday Yeahh
Barbae.So
XXX
I actually said 'oh my god' when I saw the applicator, these look so cool!
Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk
Oh gosh the colours of these are just incredible! Love the fuschia type shade, and I don't normally like anything bolder than blush pink!
Molly x
Lyon Notes
Those are so pretty! The red one's my favorite :)
06 is a such a beautiful fuchsia pink shade.
Jessica
the way to my Hart
These are all really pretty colours, bourjois does have some beautiful products!
Layla xx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
Number 1 looks right up my street :)
XXX Claire
http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/
All of them are lovely colours, especially the first one!x
A-littlebeautyblog.blogspot.com
I just got the Peach Club shade and I love it already!! :)
I love Bourjois lip products and this is definitely missing from my collection :o) Xx
Makeup by Candlelight
so pretty. I like the mauve one the best.
New follower :) Check out my international giveaway
Wow! They look lovely! I like number 1 and number 7.
http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com
I happily welcome the return of matte lip gloss. They are lovely - shouldn't have gone out of style in the first place. Great colors. I think this is a gorgeous collection.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style
Wow shade 7 looks amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on these :)
A beauty, food and lifestyle blog by Izzi
The bright pink one looks stunning!
Pink Ping looks so beautiful!! I can't wait to come across these in my local Boots store. They seem so sweet and compact.
Love,
Belle.x
These look fab! All the shades are gorgeous x
A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
Can't wait for these to be out, love the sound of them so much! x
www.madeleineslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk
They all look gorgeous on but I love Pink Pong! Soo pretty xo
staceyanninwonderland.blogspot.com
I am so excited about trying these - they look lovely. Nude-ist and Peach Club are my favourites.
Laura x | Life and Lipstick
These look great! My favourites are Peach Club and Nude-ist!
Megan x
http://lipglossglitterdrops.blogspot.co.uk/
All those shades look so pretty, expially the nude and the peach! xx
Abby | http://teenagelovesxo.blogspot.co.uk/
These look lovely, I think I'll be getting my hands on Nude-ist xx
kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk
oooh they look so good ..
Love "nudeist"
http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/rmk-brightening-jelly-sheet.html
these colours are soo gorgeous cant wait to pick some up :) great post and reli helps out when you actually show what they look like on the lips :) xx
bourjois has such an amazing range! the lip creams look really nice! I'd love to give them a go!
The Beauty Break
Post a Comment