
Jumper - Topshop
Floral skirt - Topshop
Boots - Primark
Bag - Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
Today Rob and I went up to watch the London Marathon to support a few friends and cheer on the thousand of other runners all valiantly completing the 26.2 miles and inspiring many others along the way. I am fortunate enough to have run the London Marathon before and it really is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced and watching the masses filter down the Embankment towards the finish today really made me want to run it all again. So tomorrow morning I will be signing up one more time for a place in 2015 (fingers crossed!) I wore my new floral skirt from Topshop which works perfectly with tights on breezy days like today but will be great with bare legs and heels for hazy Summer evenings too. This cropped sherbet-lemon jumper has been a favourite of mine ever since I got it a few weeks ago - ideal for adding a pop of colour to any outfit and looking super cute with high-waisted jeans and skirts. I think they also had it in baby blue and pink so I might have to add a few other shades to my wardrobe...
I hope you have all had lovely Sundays and congratulations to anyone who ran or knew someone who was running in the London Marathon today!
24 comments:
Love your hair Milly! x
SophiesMakeupBlog
lovely blog post, beautiful contrast of the yellow jumper and purple colored skirt. Going to start doing a blogpost myself, would love to have advice beforehand. Would I be able ask you a few questions would be appreciated:) email: boakesa@gmail.com twitter: AmberBoakesxo
Gorgeous outfit, such lovely colours!
http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk
Such a pretty look. Good luck for the marathon next year!! Xx
Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog
This skirt is so pretty, looks lovely with tights!
xxx
www.maisymeow.com
Your smile is so infectious Milly :) Loving the braids too x
Absolutely loving your entire ensemble from hair, makup and outfit :D
Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
xx
Love the colour combination of the yellow and purple. Looks great!
http://www.laurelloves.com
The skirt is absolutely gorgeous, your style is just incredible! Good luck xxx
Lovely :)
Muilo Burbulai
Absolutely lovely!
www.helloellaxo.co.uk
Xx
You look so beautiful! Yellow is definitely your colour! I have just started a beauty blog please check it out!
http://dxnelle.blogspot.co.uk/
XO
Really love the sweater :]
www.esttrill.co.uk
gorgeous outfit- you look so pretty! :)
Check out my giveaway
http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
I love this outfit, such a summery look. I like how you've layered it up for the cooler days we always have in England!
ellierosewrites.blogspot.co.uk
This is just gorgeous, I am loving lemon at the moment.
Emma | The Fashion Six
I love the dress!!!!
My grandfather is a marathon runner (he puts my fitness to shame despite the 50 something year age gap!) and the atmosphere at marathons is always so inspiring! Love the sweater you have on here too :) x
Gorgeous jumper. I'm loving yellow at the minute. You look beautiful as always. Clare xx
www.onestopsavvy.co.uk
I love this whole outfit on you, you look absolutely beautiful. Plus I am loving yellow at the moment, it makes me feel so summery.
Jess x
www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk
Love this outfit, the skirt is so pretty! Wow on signing up for next year's marathon, I have dreams of it but I'm not self-disciplined enough.
I really like your blog, I follow a long time, I live in Brazil. You could teach tutorial on how to do your hair like braided?
Thanks. Débora Santos
www.deborawarrior.com
The color of that sweater is lovely! It is really perfect with the brown boots and the floral skirt! Loving this outfit <3
www.FashionContainer.com
xx, Malena
This outfit is amazing, I love the yellow jumper, it looks beautiful with your blonde hair. I am inspired :-)
www.pinkpolkadotandpopcorn.com
Post a Comment