Beautiful dress. I used to live very close to the Vivien of Holloway shop, and had to walk past it every time I went food shopping - I was always tempted to have a splurge in there instead!
I can never resist Vivienne of Holloway dresses, they are just the most beautiful and your shoes and pearl necklace are just perfect with this one! Divine outfit! <3
28 comments:
What a beautiful dress you look stunning in it. Very 60's inspired Lucy
Beautiful dress. I used to live very close to the Vivien of Holloway shop, and had to walk past it every time I went food shopping - I was always tempted to have a splurge in there instead!
Oh that dress is dreamy, love the colour and style on you :)
Sophie x
You look absolutely gorgeous!
Amazing dress!
That dress is incredible! Amazing print.
Katie x and-katie.com
Such a lovely outfit, absolutely adore the Vivvie shoesies! You look lovely as always Milly :D
Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
xx
Milly, you look like a dream! Stunning xx
http://www.aimeroseblog.com/
Amazing dress! !
Anneka x
www.mamaandthree.blogspot.co.uk
Aww you look so beautiful! The dress and shoes match perfectly too! xx
The dress looks amazing on you! ♥
xx
You look absolutely stunning Milly! x
Absolutely stunning, so ladylike :D
www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
xx
you look beautiful and I love that gorgeous dress!
Love,
Belle.x
Simply divine darling!
I can never resist Vivienne of Holloway dresses, they are just the most beautiful and your shoes and pearl necklace are just perfect with this one! Divine outfit! <3
http://rosekeats.blogspot.co.uk
So beautiful! x
BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}
You literally look like a fairy tale!
www.britishbeautyaddict.com
This dress seriously takes my breath away!
daniellecaliforniaa.blogspot.com
Stunning! You look like you just jumped out of a movie! haha. Fab dress!
XO, G from grace'd
So pretty!!!!!
Kisses!!
Tiff
http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/
Milly you look positively blooming, adore the pearls too x
You look beautiful! Love the floral print :)
xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com
You look beautiful! Love the floral print :)
xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com
Everything about this look is just gorgeous, your style is fabulous lovely :) Hope your wedding plans are coming along well!
Elizabeth x | www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com
What a gorgeous dress!
http://www.laurelloves.com
I love so much your dress !!! so girly !! =D
http://prettylovelygirl22.blogspot.fr/
Just beautiful <3
That dress is amazing! You look stunning! :D
Post a Comment