Monday, 19 May 2014

Sunny Sunday

photo

Dress - Urban Outfitters
Wedges - H&M

Another sunny day, another floral dress! I saw this old Urban Outfitters number lurking in the back of my wardrobe the other day and thought it would be the perfect attire for a lazy Sunday sunning ourselves with friends in a pub garden, doing a spot wedding planning and generally being out and about enjoying the glorious sunshine. I hope you all had really great weekend and just to let you know that there is a little sneak peek from our engagement shoot we had on Friday up on our wonderful photographer's blog is you fancy a look! I am so happy with it and seeing this gorgeous image has made be even more excited for our happy day in less than 9 weeks now! The single figure countdown has begun...

17 comments:

loulabeth ♡ said...

your dress is so pretty! shame it's an old one i'm after a floral dress for a wedding i'm going to & this would have been perfect!

L x

www.xloulabeth.blogspot.co.uk

Rachael said...

Gorgeous dress Milly!I'm sooo excited to see your engagement shoot photos, the sneak peak looks amazing x

What Rachael Wrote

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This look is so elegant. Love the floral printed dress as well!

XoXO Shea L.

www.kissmychocolate.com

Jodie Melissa said...

that dress looks amazing!! xx

Unknown said...

This dress looks gorgeous on you! & i love your shoes! So summery :)

Sarah xx
www.coloursofautumn.com

Jessicalaar said...

What an absolutely gorgeous dress, it looks amazing on you.

Jess x

www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

Beccy said...

Beautiful dress - I love the print.

The engagement photo sneak peak is absolutely stunning. How exciting!

Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

Found The Saltine said...

Loving that combination, a thumbs up from me!

Breaking Biscuits

Unknown said...

You looks gorgeous :) I have a couple of floral dressed that I'm dying to dig out over Summer!
Bea x
Bea's Beauty Blog

Unknown said...

Your dress is so cute! x


BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

Constanze said...

The dress looks so pretty on you Milly!! ♥
xx

Unknown said...

Looking stunning as always

Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

Tia said...

Gorgeous as per usual :-) xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Always in love with your outfits Milly! ;-) x

www.fromalionawithlove.blogspot.co.uk

Tiff said...

Nice dress! So pretty!!!

Kisses

Tiff
http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

Blogger Templates By pipdig