


There is nothing like a full skirt on a sunny day to give you a spring in your step and this beautiful Pink Palace Skirt* from Hobbs is an absolute dream with an amazing swish-able quality! Inspired by the luxurious materials found in the lavish Royal Ceremonial Dress Collection at Hampton Court Palace, this A-line skirt is crafted from soft silk and wool blend and cuts an elegant, feminine silhouette. I adore the delicate way the skirt hangs and ripples and the muted pearly-champagne hue is just perfect for a Summer's day. I wore my scallop-edged camisole from Topshop and my H&M wedges to complete the look and went for my favourite hairstyle of the moment - the Heidi braids, to keep my neck cool on yesterday's balmy day. I think this skirt would also look particularly pretty with my latest shoe purchase too!
I hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine this week.
27 comments:
So pretty, love the colours together.
x
Absolutely gorgeous outfit! Love the pastel theme :)
Style Sunrise
:)
x
The skirt is simply stunning! The whole outfit is perfect!
Sophie
x
I always love your style - so elegant and pretty. I am looking forward to seeing your wedding dress! :)
Laura | Laurzrah xx
Stunning! The skirt suits you so much! x
SophiesMakeupBlog
What a stunning skirt - this looks absolutely beautiful on you.
Beccy : Bluebell & Bumpkin
This is beautiful on you!
Stephanie
http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
xxxx
Such a beaut, the colour palette of this outfit is lush! Love the skirt xxx
http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/
Stunning, classic outfit.
Katie Loves | UK Fashion & Beauty Blog
BlogLovin' : Katie Loves
This outfit is so pretty xx
http://emilymillerloves.blogspot.co.uk/
Super pretty Hun they'd look great with your new shoesies
Liza | Glambeautys Beauty & Fashion Blog | YouTube | Glambambini Family & Lifestyle Blog
gorgeous like always!
Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk
I love how you have combined your pastel colours. The silk material makes the colour stand out even more.
Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS
That is such a pretty skirt! I love longer skirts, they always just look so girly and feminine, while still being really comfortable. I'm in love with the color of that skirt though, super cute! (:
Krissy | www.sheetstoshimmer.com
Love this outfit! I wrote a blog post yesterday about how you could wear a midi skirt, you've just given me another idea as I haven't bought one yet! You model this look beautifully!
http://thestyleraid.blogspot.com
I love this skirt! It's so classic :) x
www.daintybride1.blogspot.com
I love your style so much, it's always so pretty, sweet, chic and classic! Also, congrats on getting married, I wish you a lifetime of happiness :) xxx
http://blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk
love the last picture! the silk skirt looks so elegant on you.
xx
http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com
Loving those colors!
xo Chelsea
http://chelseapearl.com
Love your hairstyle, it's so girly! The colour combo on your outfit is awesome!
Office cleaners Bromley
it’s really such a nice design collection , its give me new more ideas and we are also from same industry and welcome you to visit our site.
Milly, I am seriously so in love with this darling look. I love the pastel hues of the look and the simple polished structure of the top and skirt. I would wear this in an instant!
Lauren xo
Sophisticated In Style
You look so elegant and beautiful in the dress, yeah, I love the dress you dress up. And the style is so fashionable.
pastel/light colors look pretty on you dear.
love the whole outfit.
:)
❤ Ms. Kei
---
P.S.
i am now following your blog
through GFC & Bloglovin'.
Ah Milly you always look beautiful!!! Everything looks great on you!! :)
Layla xx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
What an absolutely beautiful skirt! stunning xox
sophiescribblessaid.blogspot.com
This is the cutest outfit! So beautiful :)
Post a Comment