Thursday, 5 February 2015

YSL Touche Éclat Rose Gold Highlighter

IMG_9594
IMG_9605
IMG_9597
IMG_9623
IMG_0121 IMG_9612
The unmistakable packaging and allure of YSL's touche éclat "golden pen" highlighter is a cult product that has probably featured in everyone's makeup bag at some point (I know I have clicked my way through a fair few!). Well now YSL have introduced a new touche éclat product, giving this luxury classic a slight twist with a formula infused with gorgeous rose gold particles. This pink-hued version is designed to add instant radiance to your temple, cheekbones, inner corners of your eyes and brow bone and definitely needs to be regarded very much as a highlighter and not a concealer, which sometimes is a confusion point with the original touche éclat.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Or Rose Radiant Touch* (£25) is available from Boots for a limited time only and delivers a sublime blush-pink shimmering light to your skin. With a lightness in consistency and a formula that is easily blended with your fingers it is easy to see why the original touche éclat has become so popular and I think this new version is just as lovely. With a few clicks and some precision application, this slimline highlighter adds a rosy radiance to the higher areas of your face and the pearly-pink finish could be likened to Benefit's High Beam which does a similar job. If you are a big fan of the original Touche Eclat then this new Rose Gold edition might be worth checking out - plus it is limited edition so stock up quick!

24 comments:

Sally said...

So beautiful! I love everything rose gold so I'm definitely tempted.

The Makeup Directory

Unknown said...

This looks gorgeous! I swear by my YSL Touche Eclat, it really makes such a difference. x

FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

emi said...

I'm basically just drawn in by the packaging! I love rose gold
Estelle x - Let Me Go Xo

Unknown said...

I love this! Your photos are gorgeous. I love anything Rose Gold! Thanks for sharing

EricaRosa

Unknown said...

Wow that is so very pretty, I am definitely on the Rose Gold band wagon!

http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with rose gold - this looks gorgeous x
Becca | theBeautyInbox

Unknown said...

Rose gold looks even more beautiful! I need to get this after I finished my current Touche Eclat haha x

www.angerawrs.co.uk

Eleobel said...

It sounds amazing! :D

Michelle / Daisybutter said...

So beautiful! Reminds me that I need to pick up a new tube this weekend of the original. How would you say the rose gold version would fare on light olive skin Milly? Hope you're well - I do miss you darling one xx

Unknown said...

Looks gorgeous! Rose gold is a favorite of mine!

dyannedavid.blogspot.com

Paige said...

This is such a luscious and luxurious Highlighter! ^ - ^

www.thedailydollyblog.com

Unknown said...

I am all over this! Rosey dewey goodness.

Unknown said...

This looks lovely! I love the original Touche Eclat - it's one of my go-to products. I think i'll definitely be picking this up!

Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

Sophie said...

It looks so pretty! Beautiful packaging too.

SophiesMakeupBlog

Unknown said...

Oh Jesus - this looks too pretty.
Cannot get enough.

theprettybeatniks.com

Diane Umuhoza said...

This looks great !

http://www.fruityandpassion.com/

MELODY JACOB said...

nice
nice blog,
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

Jaide Poppy said...

This looks like a nicer shade than what the original one was! xo

jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

Charline Steuckers said...

Wow this looks so amazing! I'm loving the Touche Eclat already so I must must must own this one. Hope it will be available in Belgium ;)
I wrote a post on this last month as well, anyone who's interested can check it out here http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.be/2015/01/ysl-touche-eclat-vs-loreal-lumi-magique.html


Love love love! <3 Charline

Karinahearts said...

This is gorgeous! I definitely need to invest in this!

Milly said...

@Daisybutter/Michelle - ah Michelle, so lovely to hear from you. Miss you lots too - I hope you are well and happy and enjoying life on the other side of the world! (sob!) Yes I think this would look lovely of you and compliment your skin tone. you could always sheer it out by mixing it with a spot of liquid concealer if you are worried it will be too shimmery and pink. Lots of love xx

Unknown said...

I love the original. The rose gold is so beautiful. I haven't seen this in Australia I'm going to have to do some investigating.

BREATH OF COLOR said...

The packaging alone is a reason to get this! :)

Unknown said...

I saw this in Sephora a couple weeks ago and I wasn't aware of how to get the product out. It was a hilarious disaster. Haha. It was like how many people does it take to open YSL highlighter? Me, my best friend, and a Sephora employee with a lot of paper towels.

Blogger Templates By pipdig