




Bourjois Limited Edition 'Flower Power' 70s inspired 1 Seconde Mascara (£9.99) | available from Boots/Superdrug
With the high street stores flooded with fringing, bell-bottoms, crotchet, suede fabrics and laid back, boho prints it is fair to say that the '70s trend has well and truly landed and this Summer I, for one, will definitely be stepping out in floaty designs and bold floral prints.
Bourjois have embraced this retro revival and have given their best-selling mascara, the 1 Seconde Mascara, a 70s makeover - a nod to the flower power days with a punchy lime sorbet and hot coral print. The mascara itself remains unchanged, and you can read all about my love for this beauty hero right here, but from 13th May until the end of August you pick up their popular mascara in this limited edition design. A must-have accessory for the festival and Summer season!
21 comments:
It looks great on lashes and packaging is so eye catching and different from all other mascaras
sparklygoddess.blogspot.com
I have tried Bourjois mascaras and althought they make my lashes big an fluffy unfortunately on my oily eyelids they smudge and after few hours I look like a panda in a bad way :D
hushhush990.blogspot.com
Wow! The packaging is absolutely beautiful! X.
Amylaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk
The design on the packaging is really pretty! x
Emma | Emmys Blog
that packaging is incredible, love it ! the end result is gorgeous as well x
CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram
ah the packaging is so cute! I have never actually tried a mascara from this brand but I will definitely have to soon:)
Eilidh from Velvet-Winter
Such cute packaging! I've actually never tried a Bourjois mascara x
http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk
I needed this even before I saw the amazing results!
Prom 2015: Get Ready With Me
The packaging is so different, I love it. Might give this mascara a try!
La Petite Mademoiselle , a blog by Lisa Santos
Lovely packaging. I've never tried Bourjois mascaras before but am on the look out for another one. just for the packaging, I might take a look at this one.
sabiha xx
franklyflawless.com
I would so pick this up just for the packaging D:
well the mainly positive reviews help, but how beautiful does it look on your dresser!
Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x
such gorgeous packaging, must purchase this next time I see it! x
Hannah | Heyitshannaah
I love this mascara and that packaging is gorgeous x
www.pintsizedbeauty.com
Love this retro bottle!
Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog
This mascara is a total favourite of mine! It took over all of my high end faves and the new packaging looks gorgeous!
Lorna | www.studsanddreams.com xx
This mascara sounds really good!
www.angerawrs.co.uk
I really love this mascara, may have to re-purchase just for the gorgeous packaging! xo
http://rachelnicole.co.uk/
I love the packaging so, so much - it's stunning! I have heard so much about this mascara, so I definitely need to give it a go.
nueyork.blogspot.com
I've still not tried this mascara, but the packaging is gorgeous and it looks amazing on your lashes.
Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog
xx
Amazing! This is the first time I heard about this mascara, seems very good. The packing is so pretty.
Golden chapter ♡
Hi,
This blog is so inspirational. I was wondering if you could recommend your favourite mascara from the drugstore? I can't afford any of the high end stuff yet. Haha :)
Lots of love xx
Post a Comment