


Four NEW shades: Summer Nude, Pink Taffy, Pink Violet and Lilac (£20 each) | available online
Anyone who has read my blog for a while will
know that I am a true lipstick junkie. Lipsticks are, hands down, my favourite makeup item and I don’t think I will ever
feel like my collection is complete despite the overflowing muji drawers. I love
so many different lip products it would be impossible for me to choose a
favourite and it all depends on the situation and occasion. That said, there is
one range of lipsticks which I absolutely adore and are so perfect for everyday
wear when I am after an easy-breezy makeup look – an effortless wash of colour,
nourishing shine and a choice of light shimmer or flat-finish shades - the Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Colour lipsticks.
What I love about these lipsticks is the fact you can apply them so quickly and easily on the go without the need for a mirror every time, or constant checking and touching up. They are mistake-proof and combine the effects of a nourishing lip balm along with a wash of pretty colour. The formula is lightweight and luxurious, containing a rich blend of butters and oils to keep lips looking smooth and feather-free. My lips do get quite dry during the day so I find myself constantly either applying a lip balm or a hydrating lipstick at my desk so these lipsticks solve the issue of dry lips whilst giving you a gorgeous soft, shiny hint of tint. In fact, some of the shades aren't even that sheer and give you quite a strong pop of colour if applied heavily, but always with a super shiny finish so feels and looks lighter on the lips.
There is a whopping 25 shades from the Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Colour range so there is bound to be a lipstick you love - whether you like soft and shimmery or something a little more muted and flat. The latest four additions to the range are all so so beautiful - I am particularly smitten with Pink Taffy and Lilac. Which ones do you love the look of?

14 comments:
Love these shades. The colours are perfect everyday use x
sisterblend.blogspot.com
Summer nude looks lovely! I've never tried anything from Bobbi Brown; I don't know why, but think I just assumed they were more expensive!xx
Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle
Pink Taffy looks beautiful, I can't wait to check these out in store!
xx, A Little Dose of Makeup
These all look so pretty and the formula sounds lovely!
xo, Liz
http://lipstickandconfetti.com
I love the look of Lilac! So pretty. I've never tried any lip products from Bobbi Brown.
Emily xo
www.britishbeautyaddict.com
That shade Lilac is stunning!
Sophie x
I love the look of Lilac! Lovely shade for Autumn :) Niamh x
http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/
These are absolutley stunning! I love the shades & simple packaging x
Small&Blonde♥
Summer nude and pink taffy look right up my street, I've never really wear a brighter pink but they do also look gorgeous!
http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/
Lilac is such a pretty shade, thanks for the swatch! xx
http://www.thegirlfromthenorth.com/ | An Amazing Giveaway Here!!
omg these lipstick shades are absolutely stunning! I love the lilac one the most <3
http://www.abigailalicex.com
Summer Nude is my favourite! They all looks gorgeous though :)
Valérie
Moonlit Stories | Lifestyle, Design + Blog Tips
Erm, yes! I think I'm a little bit in love with Pink Taffy. I'm all about the easy, slap it on lipsticks right now. I'm definitely going to be tracking this one down. Thanks for sharing!
Kirsty - www.effortlesslyexcessive.com
OMG this lipsticks look amazing! I like the sheer texture of them!
Yukova Fashion and Beauty Blog
Post a Comment