Friday, 6 November 2015

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oils are back!

IMG_7799
The essential lip product is back! 
01 Honey and 02 Raspberry (£18 each) | available permanently online and on counters nationwide

Hold the phone, I have some very exciting news! The amazingly-popular yet devastatingly limited edition Clarins Lip Oils are back by popular demand and are here to stay! Selling out in stores and online within a few hours of launching, the Instant Light Lip Comfort Oils have been Clarins' fastest selling lip launch to date and are one of my top lip care products. I raved about this innovative new lip treatment oil back in January when it was launched and was heartbroken at the time that I was too slow to get my hands on the beautifully pink-hued Raspberry shade which gives your lips a berry tint.

Clarins are renowned for their treatment oil heritage for the face and body so it was only a matter of time before they developed another unique, iconic product that simply targets the lips and so the Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil was born. The plant formula is 100% natural and rich in essential oils and active plant ingredients so is a luxurious treat for your lips that melts on without feeling sticky or oily at all. It feels light, nourishing and luscious on the lips and gives them a subtle sheen that looks beautiful worn alone or over your favourite lipstick. All this plus the sweet taste and sleek packaging makes this a must-have product and I am so so happy to see the lip oils make a welcome return to stores everywhere and more importantly, my makeup bag!


9 comments:

Lina Khalifa said...

Exciting news!!

Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

Abigail said...

These sound and look beautiful! Would love to try them out <3

Check out my Sephora giveaway!
http://abigailalicex.com

Alice Grace said...

I'm so happy - this time, they will be mine! The raspberry shade, in particular, just looks stunning!

Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

x

Hilary said...

I am a huge fan of Clarins skin care and really need to jump on the bandwagon and try their lip oil! It sounds so amazing!

Hilary | The Beauty Collective

Lily PSB said...

I will definitely be picking these up - They sound gorgeous x

www.pintsizedbeauty.com

Kelly said...

Exciting news, really can't wait to get my hands on these!

Kelly x

Kelly's Journal

Linda said...

I love lip products, the raspberry one looks like my kind of shade.

http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

I am soooo interested in trying these, especially now this horrible cold weather is being unkind to my lips!

Kirstie | Kirstie Pickering

Alyse (J.X.L.) said...

I got the one in raspberry when these first came out. It smells divine!

Blogger Templates By pipdig