Thursday, 10 June 2010

a swanky engagement

♥ Hey girlies! ♥
I have just returned from a fabulously swanky day in London Town, courtesy of the lovelies at Cloud Nine Hair, who kindly invited me to attend a launch mingle and schmoozing at The Dorchester Hotel.
♥
I shall reveal ALL in a subsequent post but I can at least say, delicate cucumber sandwiches and bone china teacups were rife, along with their brand new product, which is just OOO-amazing!!
I am so excited to tell you pumpkins all about it - so keep you precious eyes peeled for all the insider goss and piccies of the swankiness!
♥
Not one to miss a trick, I thought I would get twirling and papping and showcase my OOTD for your delectation...
♥ Grey Vest Top - Topshop
♥ Floral high-waisted skirt - River Island
♥ Pendants & bangles - all from Accessorize
♥ Mr Louis V was my arm candy of choice today 
♥ The tan is courtesy of Xen Tan !!
♥ I just wore diddy pumps from Primark on the feet...

♥ Snazzy spangly jacket - H&M

And voila!
Let me know what you think chickadees and watch this space for the unveiling of the OOOOh so very fabulous newbie product that Cloud Nine are launching next week! :)

If you like OOOh OOOh lift and vOOOlume for your barnet...you shall particularly love this wondrous invention!
xxx

47 comments:

Kara said...

gorgeous look and of course bag! looking forward to the cloud nine post:) xxx

Nikki K. said...

I am absolutely loving this OOTD. Very nice!

Laura @ The Beauty Sanctum said...

Looking as gorgeous as ever sweetie

Xx

http://thebeautysanctum.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

you are so pretty!
i am very jealous of your Mr.V !
xxx

alexandra said...

ooooo gorgeous!! cant wait to hear about the product too!

elle hearts blogs said...

i heart florals! can't wait until the cloud9 product release - i love their hair products. xo

Fee - Makeup Savvy said...

oh you look so lovely.

Fee x

Lauren said...

You look lovely my dear :) Loving the LV bag ka-ching!!!

That necklace is gorgeous too!

xox

Madi said...

You look so pretty lovely, the skirt is lush :)
x

Olivia said...

You look so gorgeous! Can't wait to hear all about your day out :) xx

Laura said...

you look stunning hun :)
Mr Louis is looking gorgeous as well! haha :D xxx

♥♥ Indah Julia ♥♥ said...

oooh lovely outfit! you look gorgeous! =)
http://indahlovesmakeup.blogspot.com

Stevie Georgina said...

you look stunning! The outfit is gorgeous and I am so jealous of your bag! xx

Sara said...

oOooOOoOoo STUNNING! I NEED that jacket! ♥ best wishes*

ErinAllen said...

oo, i really like the vest and skirt. Gorgeous ♥

Claire said...

Love this whole look doll! Your hair looks nice too :) Work that Speedy 35 and those sparkles missy!!

Beautiful :) xxx

Ella said...

ooh excited to hear all about it
adore that jacket!
xx
ellabellevintage.blogpot.com

Ella said...

ooh excited to hear all about it
adore that jacket!
xx
ellabellevintage.blogpot.com

Unknown said...

i love your outfit milly!

HOLLY said...

you are the prettiest girl ever! you look beautiful (:,X

tracymiami said...

V cutie outfit sweetie. Why is when i tried on that jacket it looked pants - looks wicked on you lol xxx

Anonymous said...

You look stunning.

Lauren ♥ said...

You look gorgeous honey, love your hair
xx

LadyBugSays ... said...

Gorgeous outfit as always!

Jo said...

You look so pretty! Especially loving that jacket :)

Anonymous said...

i love!!!!- luv that jacket n floral skirt supper kute

Megan said...

aww, you look lovely! your skirt and tan are to die for! x

Steph & The Spaniels said...

wowza, your such a stunner milly.
lovely outfit, you are just such a beaut- and you really make me want to lose weight too, I want to be like you.
Love the sparkly number too.
baby time again I think ;) hehe
xxxx

Unknown said...

loving this outfit milly!
i heart floral skirts :D
x

Claire - Who What Claire Blog said...

Such a gorgeous outfit, you look lovely!
xx

littlemissmakeup said...

Please could you do a fotd for this look, really pretty and natural. Also im thinking about trying the xen tan, I am pale but have reviews of pale people who have used it and theyve been happy with it. Im currently using and have been for a while lloreal sublime shimmer gel however it looks so orangey and just want to look brown! x

Hello Barbie said...

You look beautiful :) xx

Vicky said...

Love, love, love the skirt!

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

That blazer is beautiful

Amanda said...

Loving the outfit, check my blog I just tagged you =)

Tea Joeli said...

Love the flowered skirt:)

I have a similar one.


http://thebrunetteworld.blogspot.com/

♥ Sugar Baby ♥ said...

OMG...i LOVE that sparkly jacket from H&M...have to find that!!! is it new?? I love it!! xx

http://sugarbabyxx.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I wanted to let you know I nominated you for a blog award. You can check it out at
http://princessghee.blogspot.com
xoxo jasmine

Winnie said...

The skirt is gorgeous!

NaomiDee said...

i really love that H&M jacket...its sooo pretty and the colour is lovely! great blog!

tangledupinclothes.blogspot.com

:)

ashleyrubi said...

this is too CUTE

White Bazaar said...

Love this outfit, love the floral skirt with sparkly jacket! x

tennille said...

your looking loverrrrly, as per always xxx

beautygeeek, Lola said...

lovely OOTD, you look fab x

Nora said...

Lovelovelove!! Stunning. x

Milly said...

Ladies, your darling comments never cease to make me smile.
Thank you! :)
The jacket is quite a recent purchase so you should still be able to pick it up.
I forgot to do a FOTD from the day, but have a similar FOTD coming up, so i hope that helps.
Thank you for reading and commenting.
xxx

Keyta Hawkins said...

That bag!...I want ittt, nice OOTD xxx

Blogger Templates By pipdig