♥ Hey sugar lumps ♥
You know that age old decision that strikes a girl down every so often...
"What colour shall I paint my nails tonight?!"
I too was baffled my this dilemma the other night.
Confronted with 50 zillion gorgeous nail varnishes, it seemed too cruel to limited my nails to just a splash of one of my wondrous colours.
So voila...I indulged in not one...not two...but five different cute colours for my nails!
♥
♥
The moment Barry M decided to launch their ice cream, cotton candy colours...I was instantly wowed by their perfect pastel shades.So over a few visits to Boots, I built up my little Ice Cream collection, and decided to treat my talons to some sweet treats! :)
♥ Mint Green # 304
♥ Blueberry Ice Cream # 306
♥ Lemon Ice Cream #307
♥ Berry Ice Crem #308
♥ Strawberry Ice Cream #309
♥
I did each hand differently and I absolutely love this effect. So cutesy and summery! :)
They remind me of old fashion sweeties, like sugared almonds and candy canes.
♥
So my little lollipops...what are your thoughts?
Have you got any of the Barry M ice cream collection and which is your fav shade?
I personally love the Strawberry and Berry ones! :)
xxx
I did each hand differently and I absolutely love this effect. So cutesy and summery! :)
They remind me of old fashion sweeties, like sugared almonds and candy canes.
♥
So my little lollipops...what are your thoughts?
Have you got any of the Barry M ice cream collection and which is your fav shade?
I personally love the Strawberry and Berry ones! :)
xxx


35 comments:
I love the yellow! Very summery! :) x
Lovely colors!
I wish we'd had Barry M here...
Cute! I need to pick up a few xx
So gorgeous and cute, love it! Your nails look amazing in those shades, but unfortunately mine hated the Barry M ice cream shades. Boo!
xoxo
I have the green and I really like it! I need to get the rest. Your nails look great!
on you these look like medium/thick creme colours but the ones I have are SO watery and awful, I think I had to do 5 coats of the Mint Green so im not a fan of Barry M Polishes!
xo
So pretty! I have the Berry one, I love Barry M :) xxx
OooO love it! Especially the berry! ♥
OooO love it! Especially the berry! ♥
I'll have all of them please!;) No, I've got pale purple/berry on today and I love but blueberry looks gorgeous too
I have Berry and Lemon ice cream. I prefer Berry out of the two, such a gorgeous polish! x
OMG! How on earth did you manage to get the yellow and pink turn out like that? They just go streaky and blah on me even after like 5 coats *hmpf* *sulky face*
Kelly x
so amazing! i want to buy the yellow one ((:,X
Ahh I have all those colours, apart from the yellow. They're gorgeous. I love Barry M.
However, my sister has the yellow and I just dont think I'd suit it. I kinda feel like I've dipped my fingers in custard :(
xox
Ahhh all so sugary and yummy looking! I love the berry one and the yellow one :)
xxxx
Thanks for your comments. Pleased to hear you approve of the pastelly popsicle shades :)
Those of you who have had issues with the finish of the Barry M nail polishes. I should have said, I am wearing false nails here so that may alter the way it finishes on my nails as opposed to natural nails :)
xx
I love the strawberry one as well but they are all soo beautiful. xx
I wish so badly that I had access to Barry M nail paints!!!
You are one lucky girl, and the colors are gorgeous!
Envy from California...Aglaia.
I love this look :)
Its young and super summery!
I think I might have to copy your nails since i have all of them colours :D
Ooooh lovely hun and great minds think alike as I painted my nails with a different colour on each nail yesterday too!! Going to do a post on it tonight!! xox
Im currently wearing the Berry Ice Cream shade & I love it!!!
Such cute nails!
I love each and every colour.
They do just remind me of sweets and I feel like I should eat them :)
I love multi-coloured nails at the moment and these look lovely!
Makes me crave Berry Ice Cream even more though! Haven't found it anywhere *sad face*
Wow I love all of them! If only they sold Barry M here :P
Ooh I see need to get my hands on the Berry shade! It looks amazing!
i love multi-coloured nails!
yours look so cute! :)
xxx
That looks just lovely, we love the pastel colour trend here in the office!
Katie @ handbag.com
That looks amazing! I might try something like that later :) Thanks for the inspiration! :) xx
Great post! My personal fave is the Berry one :D
I've tagged you for an award on my blog, do check out when you can =)
xoxo
Lovely blog hun! I am a new follower. I would love for you to check out my blog
http://hellogorgeous384.blogspot.com/
This is one of my favourite things to do; it saves any decision making, and makes me happy!
Danni
xxx
Love all those shades, so summery.
Xx
Pretty! I must get a few of these!
Pretty! I must get a few of these!
Post a Comment