As the Autumnal air starts to threaten a chill and we all begin to layer on our winter woollies, it is no better time of the year to soothe ourselves in a long hot bath to keep our toes toasty and banish those icy shivers. Such comfort comes from patiently watching the bubbles rise as the bath fills and dipping your toe in for the first time, revelling in the warmth that welcomes you.
Original Source, well-known for adding a splash of colour and burst of fragrance to our shower time, have created a new bath range, perfect for creating a relaxing, reviving and moisturising bath time experience. The three new bath products are packed with the best of what nature has to offer – set to awaken the senses and warm your cockles as the chill sets in. The bottles are a really sweet design - reminiscent of retro milk bottles with a gloriously colourful concoction inside. I really love the Original Source shower gels; my boyfriend opts for the tantalising tingle of the tea tree and mint whilst I prefer the soft comforting caress of the Shea butter and honey.
The three new bath soaks from Original Source are luxurious and aromatic; packed full of nature's greatest gems, from fragrant lavender and sweet vanilla to bracing black pepper and chilli. They are a blissful bath time addition for a sensual soak.
- Black Pepper and Chilli Bath – this bath soak packs a punch and will revive tired limbs after a tough day. The heat of the little Habenero chillies makes for the perfect plunge to warm up and energise your muscles. I think this would be my bath treat of choice after a gruelling game of hockey come mid-December, when all feeling in my fingers has deserted me.
- Lavender and Tea Tree Bath Foam – this bottle of natural goodness will help you float away in a state of pure relaxation. The healing properties of the tree tea oil are combined with the soothing powers of lavender to create a sea of tranquillity and calmness. This purple bottle is perfect from bringing some peace to the more traditional bather.
- Cocoa and Vanilla Bath Cream – a deliciously relaxing concoction of sweet-scented vanilla milk and cocoa beans makes this bath cream soothing and uplifting. The serotin-rich cocoa beans, proven to boost positive messages to the brain, will ensure you are awash with a wave of happiness whilst providing nourishment to your skin as you soak.
This trio of bath soaks is available from Boots, and other supermarkets, and retails at £2.20 (RRP). More information is available on the Original Source website, where you can also marvel at the rainbow of colours and assortment of products that Original Source has to offer. You can follow all the natural goodness goings-on with Original Source via their twitter and on their Facebook page.
What is your favourite bath time treat to add comfort, and a splash of indulgence, to your bath during the winter months?
This post is sponsored by Original Source

16 comments:
Black chilli and pepper sounds amazing
ooh i'm excited by these as I love their shower gels at the minute!
my current bath time treats are Lush "Gingerbread House" bubble bars and Origins Ginger bath float but I wouldn't really recommend the second- just using it up really! x
Sounds interesting, I'll deffo give these a go :) xo
I will definitely be getting my hands on the cocoa and vanilla one, sounds perfectly comforting for the cold weather we will be getting soon.
I LOVE orgional source my favourites are are the mint and the lemon and lime ones, but these look so good! Deffo need to try :).
-x
http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com
Vanilla & cocoa sounds amazing, and so cheap too! I'll have to remember to keep a look out for these x
The Vanilla and Cocoa one sounds heavenly, I'm defo going to pick this up on my next trip to Boots! Thanks for sharing :-) x
www.jessicabeautician.com
I love both the Lavender/Tea Tree, and the Vanilla/Cocoa bath soaks, always such an indulgence! I'm seriously excited to get home for Christmas for some bubble baths (:
This brand looks amazing I love companies that just use natural ingredients, thanks for this review xx
vanilla and cocoa seems so yummy! can't seriously wait to try it!
Veronica xx
love the sound of the vanilla and cocoa one!
http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
xo
Love the new packaging and they sound so good, esp the chilli one. x x
I love the shower gels from Original Source so I really want to try these :) xxx
I love the sound of these, will have to keep an eye out for them!
Cocoa and Vanilla sounds beyond relaxing - going to pick one up next time I see them
xo fifi
http://cats-cakes-crafts.blogspot.com/
i really want to try these they sound really nice :D
www.missmathful.blogspot.com
Post a Comment