oh (MAC) Violetta lipstick, how I love thee!
Vivid, violet, with a velvety finish, it is a vivacious colour that just vies for my love.
As the autumnal chill beckons, I have cast aside the pastel pinks and have opted for the powerful purples and bewitching berry lipsticks for an enchanting and pigmented pout!
What is you favourite wintertime lipstick?
x

41 comments:
Love that on you!! I love YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 9 for winter, amazing fuschia/plum! xx
Geez, why does statement makeup suit you so much? Beaut.
x
Every colour suites you!
www.petitesideofstyle.blogspot.com
I've been itching to crack out a statement lippie this week, I think tomorrow will be the day! x
This looks gorgeous on you! Do you use a lip brush to apply?
xxx
Really suits you!
This looks beautiful on you, I'm not brave enough for purple lips!
Mollie xo
molliemuses.blogspot.com
You can really pull off any colour. WELL JEL.
I really can't stay away from my reds and corals, I need to get with the seasons! xo
such a beautiful colour!
wish I was brave enough to try this but I stick with either bright pink, red or more of a neutral pinky colour. x
befriendingskeletons.blogspot.com
I love Rockalily Pompadour Pink. It is quite similar to the MAC one but more pinky. Just stunning and perfect for the winter.
Gorgeous! It really suits you!
http://bella-beauty-blog121.blogspot.com/
This colour really suits you! I love it! xx
http://xx-live-laugh-love-xx.blogspot.com/
sexy lips ;)
you suit the colour amazingly, I think I'd look awful! It has taken me so long to do red lips though, so I might get there one day x
easily my favourite lipstick of all time. Looks lovely on you xx
Violetta is stunning! Looks great on you.
looks gorgeous :) x
Think I'm preparing myself for the plunge of berry lips! I'm think of layering to get a more vivid colour, so that'll occupy tommorrows post!
Lucianalost.blogspot.com
Gorgeous! It'd make me look like a clown -.-
May I enquire what you've used on your lashes because they look amazing!
You make beauty products I would never dare try, look amazing! xoxo
I love this colour! I'm not entirely sure if it will suit me though, seems like it could be quite a hard colour to pull off.
Thats so pretty :) xx
That looks amazing! I have a purple lipstick but its too deep to pull off. My favourite winteresque lipstick would have to be avons really rosy, its fantastic!
http://www.simplybeautifulx.blogspot.com
that is such a beautiful colour! your lips look so shiny and glossy :) I tend to stick to a pinky brown as I've only recently starting wearing lipstick and am gently easing myself into it :)
<3 Holz oxo
Gorgeous! xx
Milly, you have once again made me want a lipstick! This looks so great on you.
xxx
looks pretty on you! I've been enjoying Revlon's Primrose!
http://www.shellzdoll.com/
looks pretty on you! I've been enjoying Revlon's Primrose!
http://www.shellzdoll.com/
this is super gorgeous on you!! xx
You have the perfect colouring to pull this one off, love it! I'm afraid I have to stick to nudes, but my sis always plumps for the deepest, darkest reds in winter and she looks amazing!
xo fifi
http://cats-cakes-crafts.blogspot.com/
Looks beautiful! I wish I could pull it off!
lovewishesx.blogspot.com
You look lovely and I love your hair in these pics, I don't do daring lipstick shades but it really suits you xx
That looks lush, suits you well. I wish I was brave enough to wear this colour.
Sal xx
Oh my gosh I love Violetta!
When the Venomous Villains collection came out this was the first product I bought - absolutely stunning colour.
I don't really wear lipstick much, but this one made me want to start being more bold with my choice of lippy!
Suits you so well, and really stands out!
Laura xx
http://www.laurajeangriffiths.blogspot.com/
This suits you so much!!! OK, I am officially checking it out at MAC counter. :) My recent fave liptstick is Sleek Mystic. X
www.mademoiselle-lala.com
such a gorgeous colour! looks lovely on you.
http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
xo
Plums, purples, browns and deep reds are just made for this time of year! Really suits you love xx
thanks for the comments and i enjoyed hearing what lipsticks you are currently sporting.
@polka mlle - i am wearing MAC Zoom Lash mascara. Its really good :)
i love this colour on you, i have a Benefit lipstick that is just one shade darker than this, a little more vampy and i love it :D
www.missmathful.blogspot.com
This is one of my favourites as well! Looks gorgeous on you!
Nadine
Stunning colour. It's immediately going on my wish list xx
I love Violetta. It's gorgeous on you.
Post a Comment