Thursday, 1 March 2012

enrapture hair giveaway

enrapture hair giveaway

As you read this I will be cruising at an altitude of several thousand feet, en route to slightly snowier scenes to visit my friends in Sweden. Therefore I thought I would leave you with a rather exciting giveaway to keep you entertained until my return. Enrapture Hair are offering one of my reader the luxury of winning one of their amazing hair styling tools. The winner can chose from the Encode Totem Styler, Extremity Heated Rollers or Amplify Jumbo Waver, all perfect for creating an array of different styles and looks. I can personally vouch for the totem styler and jumbo waver which are both fabulous stylers, instantly transforming straight hair into an abundance gorgeous waves and curls.

The rules -
Please be a follower of Pearls & Poodles if you wish to enter
One entry per person
Open to UK residents only
Giveaway will close at midnight GMT on Friday 16th March 2012
The winner will be chosen by random.org
Don't forget to leave your email address so I can contact the winner

To enter - 
Tell me which styler you would like to win and why? Maybe you have a particular style you want to recreate or a certain celeb hair-spiration you want to emulate. Let me know if you are yearning for big bouncy volume, boho beachy waves or cute corkscrew curls?

I also suggest you follow Enrapture's twitter and facebook to stay up to date with all the latest tips, tricks and trends from this brand, for "when everyday hair just isn't enough."

Good luck girls!

Twitter . Facebook . Bloglovin'

273 comments:

1 – 200 of 273   Newer›   Newest»
Unknown said...

I would love the heated rollers, as I have straight fine hair, and long for lovely curls. From all the video's I've seen it's very easy as well - always a plus!

thank you for such a lovely giveaway :)

email: jer92@hotmail.co.uk

becky said...

Extremity Heated Rollers deffo! Im growing my hair so i can have big bouncy curls! :)
GFC: Becky-Ann
Email: alittlebirdblog@gmail.com

Thanks :)

Paige McFadden said...

I'd love to win the Amplify Jumbo Waver as I have naturally wavy hair, but mine is horrible!
If I brush it.. bush alert.
I would love to have beachy waves, they're so pretty! :)

Email is paigemcfadden@hotmail.co.uk

Caitlin said...

I would love to win the jumbo waver because I already have curly hair but love the look of those surfer-girl-esque waves!

caitie.96@hotmail.com xxx

Hayley said...

Following via GFC as Hayley

Would love to win the heated rollers as my hair is fine and i can never get enough volume at the roots!

Email: icklehc@gmail.com

Thankyou! xxx

Phoebe said...

I would love to win the 'Extremity Heated Rollers' as I love the big, Cheryl Cole hair with bouncy waves. It's such a glamorous look!

thatssophoebe@yahoo.co.uk

xxx

Louise H said...

I'd love to win the jumbo waver my hair is pretty straight and I fancy mermaid tresses :) Enter me please
pootle28#@hotmail.com

katie. said...

I'd really like to win the rollers, i've had my eye on them for a while now! Whenever i see them at work i'm sooo tempted to buy! I want them just to add a bit of volume to my boring hair!

Sophie said...

Oooh I'd love to win the Amplify Jumbo Waver please. I am constantly after huge bouncy curls, my always look far too much like ringlets. I'd love to try and recreate a vintage look!

My email is sophie.warner@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!
Sophie
x

Lauren24 said...

I'd love to win the Extremity Heated Rollers for big bouncy curls!

laurenscott24@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks :)

Unknown said...

I would love to win the heated rollers. I've wanted to try rollers for ages but can't afford them :( I have bought normal rollers before but they don't work so I'd love to try the heated ones. I'd love to create a really natural wavy relaxed look for evenings out :)
What a great giveaway!!

Ellie Steadman said...

I would lovelovelove the amplify jumbo waver. My hair is dull and wavy! Looks so much better with curls but I don't have a device that adds volume or strong enough waves. :)
Have fun in Sweden!x

ellie.grace@live.com
Xx

Unknown said...

I would love the amplify jumbo weaver, I have wanted it for ages now, would be so nice to be able to curl my hair and have some volume. I am a follower already. xx

www.misslv.com

miss.lv@hotmail.co.uk

kym said...

either the rollers or the waver! i would like to try them as i am yet to find a tool that will keep curls/waves in my hair for longer than an hour and ive heard so many good things about enrapture.

kimberlyearl@tiscali.co.uk
@itsallaboutkym

Unknown said...

i'd love to win the Encode Totem Styler, never really had a good pair of curlers,but these look amazing,plus curled hair looks so nice and classic :)
torichalmers@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I have really been wanting to try the jumbo waver! I love tons of volume!
marie-claire17@hotmail.com

HOLLY said...

I would loooooooooooooove to win the waver! heevans94@yahoo.co.uk xx

Jasmine said...

The heated rollers would be amazing as I think they would transform my hair the most for a really glamourous look.

Thank you!

jasminelatchman@gmail.com

http://sarahkathleenxo.blogspot.com/ said...

The Encode Totem Styler! Its so amazing the fact you can create so many different curls with it, so great for travelling!
Thankyou for doing this giveaway:)

Email:sryder102@hotmail.co.uk

Beauty Fiend said...

I would like the Encode Totem Styler as I think the waves on my hair would look really nice!
whokilledlola@gmail.com and following gfc
www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
x

Unknown said...

Oh the rollers so I can get more curls and less frizz (and I can look like a proper housewife with my hair in rollers doing the housework!)

unevenlemming@gmail.com
urbanfantasycosmetics.blogspot.com

xx

Georgina said...

I would love the Totem styler just because I have no luck curling my hair with straightners and in your blog post yesterday, your hair looked amazing so I would love my hair to look like that X

grcanty98@hotmail.co.uk

Lauren Alice said...

I would love to win the Encode Totem Styler as I'm a bit addicted to my velcro rollers for volume so I'd like to define my natural curls a little more.

laurenalicephelan@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'd love the totem styler! My hair's an awkward frizzy/wavy mess and my straighteners are so rubbish at curling my hair :(

Have fun in Sweden! :)

Rhiannon xxx
rhiiwn@gmail.com

E said...

I would love to win the jumbo waver to tease my curly hair into a more defined look, also I have been so inspired by Lana Del Rey's retro waves recently :)

www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com
ellie312@live.co.uk
xxx

Lisa R said...

I would love to win the Amplify Jumbo Waver - I have naturally straight hair and I never try anything adventurous with my hair, but would love to try to be able to create some beautiful waves. And I hear such great things about Enrapture, so would love to own one of their products! Many thanks! x
My email is lisaroserob@gmail.com

L&S said...

i'd love to own the heated rollers as i love to give extra volume and curl, and also like to use them with my hair extensions to give definition.

Great giveaway

Lesley
maltesers629@hotmail.com

Sophie said...

Awesome giveaway. I'd love to try something from Enrapture. I would most like to try the totem styler after seeing your post on it the other day, your hair looked great!

Sophsterlicious(at)hotmail(dot)com

Pepperika said...

I would love to try the heated rollers as I've never been able to get to grips with velcro rollers, but from all the reviews I've seen these look amazing and I love the results :)

http://britwit88.blogspot.com

katiethurstonx said...

I would like the Amplify Jumbo Waver, because my hair never has any style or volume, I can never create waves when styling my hair it's either straight or too curly and this seems like the perfect solution :) x

xleanne19x said...

Reaaaaaally want the jumbo waver :-D
Great give away!

Leanne19@hotmail.co.uk

Lea said...

Definitely the heated rollers, sometimes being a skint student sucks!
I also think that my extensions die a bit from my straighteners (I curl every day) so I feel like these might save my weave a bit!! :D

Lea xx

http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

daisychains said...

I would love to win the encode totem styler please as i love curling my hair but prefer the ends straighter so end up strsightening them which looks unnatural then i ruin the curls trying to even this out! It looks like the whole problem could be avoided with one of these :) my email address is burks035.303@townleygrammar.org.uk and i follow via bloglovin :))

Rebecca said...

I would really love the Amplify Jumbo Waver because it seems so simple and i carnt get my head around rollers lol. I think it will give the perfect messy beach curls.

Thanks xx

rebeccaahmed@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

ID love the jumbo waver which would be perfect for spring/summer. My hair is always just straight and flat or tied up so it would be nice to have beachy style hair for once!

My email is laura5.collins@uwe.live.ac.uk
thankyou! x

Marijke said...

I have heard 1001 good things about Enrapture recently, especially the Totem Styler, maybe I would have lovely hair for once! Being a student I never get luxuries like this :D

Marijke xxx

maj.warren@hotmail.co.uk

Courtney said...

Great giveaway, thanks! I follow via GFC courtzz and I'm c.childs@live.co.uk

Also, I just thought I'd let you know I'm giving away a Clarisonic Mia on my blog! I'd love it if you could check it out on my blog. You can gain up to 10 entries! Here’s a link xx
http://daisy--meadow.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-clarisonic-mia.html

Courtney said...

and I'd love to add Cheryl-Cole curls to my thin, lifeless hair! x

Lowri said...

Amazing giveaway.. I would LOVE to win the Encode Totem Styler!

thedeerhead@hotmail.co.uk

The Deer Head

x

honey876 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Such an amazing giveaway, I have been desperate to try enrapture for so long...I think It'd have to be the heated rollers so I can achieve different looks! Looks amazing! :)

email: natalieborriello@hotmail.com

xxx

honey876 said...

I would love the heated rollers as I want to try and recreate Lana Del Rey's hair style after seeing a fab tutorial.
I also love Beachy waves!

honeygo_lightly@yahoo.co.uk

I follow via GFC x

good girl dreams said...

I would love to win the totem styler because my hair is annoyingly straight so i would adore to have both boho curls and big bouncy curls!
Love the blog!

beckyboo200@gmail.com

JodieeCharlotte said...

I would like to win the waver, as I would like to recreat Gillian zinsers beachy do x
Jodieecharlotte@hotmail.co.uk

Carly Slym said...

Heated rollers for me, with me having extremely long hair curling my hair with tongs is impossible...would take hours.

cheated-hearts@hotmail.co.uk

EmilyGrace said...

I would love to win the Jumbo Waver!
Perfect for the summer, some beachy waves! :)
missemily6 at hotmail dot com

egtx3.blogspot.com
xx

Anonymous said...

I'd love the Amplify Jumbo Waver, I've been lusting after your hair for a while then saw you used them to create your lovely boho waves. They've always eluded me!

vix.briggs@o2.co.uk

MonochromeMagpie said...

The jumbo waver definitely! After all the sun today I can't wait for summer to arrive and have beachy loose waves!

monochrome.magpie@gmail.com

Monochrome Magpie

Jess, x said...

definately the encode totem styler, i love the effect it gives on the hair and how versatile the waves can be

twannywun said...

I would love the Amplify Jumbo Waver as I have straight hair and would love waves and a bit more volume

Karen S
twannywun at hotmail dot com

Alexa said...

Hi I would love the heated rollers to recreate adele's look or Lana Del Rey, I follow you through bloglovin and have for around 6 mnth, I really enjoy your posts on haircut because we have a very similar hair type. Thanks so much for sharing

Lorna, literally. said...

Oooh I already have the totem styler, so I'd love the heated rollers to help me achieve big, beauty queen hair!

My email address is tabithabluebell@gmail.com

Thanks Milly, have fun in Sweden! xx

Unknown said...

I would love to be entered please! I would definitely go for the jumbo waver because I absolutley love the messy beachy waves effect!! Xx

Emily said...

I'd love to win the Extremity Heated Rollers. I've tried and tried to get that big, bouncy, beautifully curly look for so long, I think these would create it perfectly!

Thank you so much for such a fab giveaway!

emilygpaterson@aol.com

Angela said...

I would love to win the Extremity Heated Rollers for mahooooosive curls :)

angela1249@hotmail.co.uk

x

Jenna Suth said...

I'd love to enter to win the rollers. I love the idea of putting my hair all up in rollers while sitting back with a glass of wine and having a gossip with my friends before taking the rollers out and hitting the town for cocktails and a boogy... with perfect bouncy curls.

Thanks :)

Jenna Suth
jennasuth@hotmail.co.uk

Vickie said...

I would like to try the jumbo waver as I think it could enhance my wavy hair.

vickieloves@gmail.com

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Yay what an amazing giveaway! I think I would love the heated rollers because I'm in need of some more, and I have heard so many amazing things about the Enrapture ones.

xoxo

V said...

sounds great!xx

werewolfcubes@hotmail.co.uk
enjoy sweden!

Esther said...

I would love the heated rollers, been on the look out for some!

esther__jones@hotmail.com

shepherdess said...

I would love to win the jumbo waver as I have so many great things about them and I'm always trying to achieve the perfect wave in my poker straight hair!!

My email address is
iwillmakeadifference[at]live[dot]co[dot]uk

Thankyou!!

Sarah said...

I hope you have a safe flight and you've packed your thermals! ;)

I would love to enter, i would pick the Encode Totem Styler as long bouncy curls that last are swoon worthy!

Sarah xxx

Sarah said...

argh! i have no idea why i'm showing as the bloggers picnic ;) but you know i follow you anyway under City Girls Fashion Box! xxx

Lauren said...

I would love to win the Enrapture Encode Totem Styler as I love the idea of getting more than one style from a hair tool. I'd love this create beautiful bouncy curls! My email is lozzapurple@aol.com xx

Anonymous said...

I would to love the jumbo waver. I've been wanting that wavy beach look every summer but have never been able to recreate those bohoo waves but with this Ill be able to.
Great giveaway. Danielle. x

email: danziesbitsofbeauty@gmail.com
twitter: @danziesbitsof

hannah said...

i'd like to win the encode totem styler to give my long hair some summery waves :)
rockandrepublic@hotmail.co.uk

Unknown said...

Extremity Heated Rollers how exciting!
I'm currently growing my hair so that I can have big bouncy curls! :)

Email: keara_jackson_1991@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for the give-away :)

Gillian said...

Ooh I'd love to win the Encode Totem Styler as I am completely useless at styling my hair but I've heard loads of great reviews about Enrapture stylers. I'm bored of having straight hair all the time, I want to be able to create lovely soft waves!

Gillian x
elevatormusik@hotmail.co.uk
elevatormusik.com

Sara said...

Hi doll,

I'd love to win the jumbo waver. I've been obsessed with Mermaid-like hair since I watched Splash for the first time.

Have been growing my hair for ages, got my highlights did so I with the waver I could be Darryl Hannah for the 21st century!

Thanks :)
Sara xx

belfastbeautylove@yahoo.com

sian said...

oh god it's too hard to choose!! i like the look of the totem style but i'd have to go with the jumbo waver as i have a lot of curling tools already... so jumbo waver it is!

sian_lenihanbrooks@hotmail.co.uk

have a nice time away x

Unknown said...

I would definitely go for the Encode Totem Styler, I've heard nothing but good reviews on it and I've had my eye on it for ages now :)!
georginahawkes@hotmail.co.uk
x

Phibster said...

Would love to try the rollers, seen so many good reviews over the blogosphere!
p7s2d@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

ahh I would love to win one of these! I would especially love to win the rollers to not only curl my hair but get some volume that I definitely need.
My email is vanillacrush@gmail.com :)
Hope you have a lovely holiday! xx

charliebelle said...

I would love the Jumbo waver!, I can not seem to get a curl in my hair & I have used nearly everything!!!....I would love a change from my boring straight hair!!
Thanks,
Charlene :0)
charlene.3@hotmail.co.uk

Pretty Little Lives said...

I would love to win the jumbo waver! I have a really hard time with my hair, at times it can be very uncontrollable and frizzy!
I would love to create beach waves!

Thank you for the giveaway opportunity!

email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH !

I love the jumbo waver<3 I would totally love to recreate this look: http://enrapturehair.com/style-guides/amplify-jumbo-waver-style-guides/amplify-create-the-bohemian-look.html


harriet.cochrane@gmail.com

xx

Victoria said...

ive been after some hot rollers for the longest time, who doesn't lust over cheryl cole's glorious locks?!

great giveaway!

victorias.blogx@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I'd love to win the totem styler as I'm inspired by the bouncy curls you achieved in your blog review of it :)

sjmw1@hotmail.com
www.thegirlabouttown.co.uk

Becky said...

Great giveaway I would love to win the heated rollers. I have always wanted to try heated rollers but just never got round to buying them for some reason.

Becky beckysmakeupandbeautyblogs@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

I would love to win the Heated Rollers as I feel it gives a great but effortless style without too much heat damage, which is a big issue for me as my hair is very fine and damages easily. racheljones_@hotmail.co.uk

x

girl_upnorth said...

I'd love to win the heated rollers because I'd like to restore my hair to its former curly glory :)

I follow via gfc and i'm also following enrapture via twitter and facebook

jade
xx
j.hewitt4468@gmail.com

abbielondon said...

Jumbo waver please :) would be awesome and I would love to create a blake lively esque look with it!

email is- abbieconnell@hotmail.com

Thanks love the blog

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Would love to win the heated rollers, love how they can create so many different styles, would love to get beachy wave/curls minus the frizz! xoxo
nnnrs1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i would love to win the heated rollers as i had a hair disaster last year and would love it to resemble a glamourous voloumous style, great giveaway xx
matthani@hotmail.co.uk

Unknown said...

Hi Milly! I'd love to win the Extremity Heated Rollers to turn my stubborn poker straight hair into soft, sexy Blair Waldorf style waves!

beautyloversnotes@gmail.com

Thanks! x

NicolaAnnaLou said...

I've wanted to try the Extremity Heated Rollers since i first saw them blogged about when they came out. Would love big bouncy volumised hair :) Would make a change to my boring hair

Email is NicolaAnnaLou@gmail.com

Hannah Rose said...

I would love the encode totem styler to recreate a picture I love with Kelly Brooke in! For waves and big bouncy volume! Good luck to everyone!

hannahrosewilliams@yahoo.co.uk

a said...

Would love to win the Amplify Jumbo Waver, I always have such hair envy when I see Vanessa Hudgens' hair!

f.o.b.atavanhalen@gmail.com
x

Emily said...

Great giveaway! I would love the jumbo curler because now that it is beginning to get slightly warmer i want big, bouncy, pretty hair to match the lovely weather outside! :)
emilyjcampbell@msn.com
xx

Lauren said...

Like many who have commented, I too have fine, straight hair that's also not that long. I've used rollers, a curling wand and various curling tongs over the years, without insane amounts of product, my hair just doesn't like to curl. I've really heard great things about Enrapture's products, and the Encode Totem styler seems quite versatile. It would be such a gift to win. Hope you have a wonderful holiday Milly.
thefabulousmission@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would absolutely love the Extremity Heated Rollers - i've been wanting some heated rollers for so long and heard such good things about them! I like the idea of big, volumed, wavy hair that looks effortless like the many celebrities that have their hair professionally done!

amazing giveaway!
justapeaceofclothing@hotmail.co.uk

jennifer said...

I think I'd like to win the jumbo waver styler (if I'm lucky enough :P) as I never seem to have the energy to spend long on my hair ATM. Being arthritic at 21 is a bloody inconvenience, and I think this styler seems really effortless to create a gorgeous look on my long and very unmanageable hair!xxx

jennifer.horsburgh@googlemail.com

Saz said...

I would love to win the encode totem styler, I'm really intrigued by it! And it would take me one step closer to Lauren Conrad-esque hair! haha

ohdollymix@gmail.com

Lauren said...

I'm a follower on GFC :)

I would like to win the Jumbo Waver, as it is like no hair tool I have tried before! Also I loved wavy hair!

Email = gottaloveatrier@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you Milly!

Dannii said...

I'd love to win the Extremity Heated Rollers as my hair has no volume at all and it definitely needs all the help it can get ;) xx

Prisla Buah said...

Amazing giveaway

Chelseyxlou said...

I would love to win the Encode Totem Styler, I've been lusting after this tool for such a long time.

I've seen so many blog posts on it and love the natural 'boho' waves it can create which I will definitely be wanting to create throughout the summer months and holidays. Normally most curlers make my hair have really tight curls and I definitely want one that just makes my hair look naturally wavy.

email: clwestby@live.co.uk.


Hope you have a great time away too!!
xoxo

Unknown said...

wow great giveaway!

I would liek to win the Totem styler please, would love beachy boho waves as I can never recreate that look!

georgileigh@googlemail.com


x

Love-leigh-leigh.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

I would love to win the heated rollers, my hair curls everywhere but the top so I have no volume.

Great giveaway. <3
xx.imogenrose@hotmail.co.uk

Southcoastmoment said...

Wow! This is a great giveaway!! :)

I would love the encode totem styler because I love having my hair curly for work and for uni :)

Thank you for a great giveaway!!

emzcut@hotmail.co.uk

xx

Lauraxamy said...

I would love the heated rollers, simply because I've never tried heated rollers before! :) x

charlottedaisy said...

I would love to win the encode totem styler as I have a daily struggle trying to mould my long, straight, fine hair into beautiful tumbling waves. They rarely last more than a couple of hours, boo ):

What a great giveaway!

My email is cldgoodwin@hotmail.co.uk

Tamsin said...

Amazing giveaway!

I'd love to win the Enrapture Heated Rollers as I want to have va va voooom hair, kinda like Rachel from Friends in the old days. Gorgeous!

Email is tamsingraham@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks Milly :) xxx

Angelabjessica said...

I would love to get my hands on the amplify jumbo waver as I do not own anything like it and in the summer I think boho laid back beach waves look amazing! :-)

abryantmakeup@aol.co.uk

X x x

Unknown said...

I'd love to win the totem styler, as I feel a bit of a codebreaker clicking between 1-2-1, 2-3-2 etc. :)
klg_hair@hotmail.co.uk

Have a lovely time away.
xx

bangonstyle said...

Its got to be the jumbo waver! have been eyeing it for a while now! Just had my hair chopped into a Fearne Cotton bob and would love to have it wavy too like hers xx

Kirsty said...

I'd love the Jumbo Waver. I already have the totem and i love it!

Kirsty xoxo

heartfilledstars@gmail.com

Chrissy said...

Great giveaway, I hope you have a great time in Sweden!
I'd love to win the Jumbo Waver. Tight ringlet curls are scarily girly for me, but loose boho waves are a whole different story and a style I adore.

My email address is beautiful.smudges@gmail.com

Miss Blogitis said...

I would love to win the Jumbo Waver! I have wanted one for ages now as I have always craved gorgeous beachy waves as I have super straight hair!

mybutterfly63@hotmail.co.uk

xx

emilycharlotte_ said...

Hey Milly! I would love to win the Amplify Jumbo Waver, I think I've mastered curling with GHDs but I#m still yearning for beachy waves for summer now my hair's long again!!

Hope you're well :)

Emily

emilymclintock@hotmail.co.uk

Shen said...

I would love to win the totem styler. My current tongs are on their way out and takes forever to heat but I can't afford a new pair!

Unknown said...

Brilliant giveaway!

I would love to win the totem styler so I can achieve a varity of curls to suit my mood!

my email is taniceleonard@hotmail.co.uk

B said...

I would love the Totem Styler! When I curl my hair the curls always drop as I have heavy thick hair so it would be perfect :)

beccamckennaxo@hotmail.co.uk

xoxox

Jess Heath MUFX said...

Wow amazing giveaway! I would love to enter to win the Amplify Jumbo Waver! I've wanted one of these for soooo long after seeing a hairstylist use one on a shoot I worked, but working for myself means I just can't afford to spend money on myself.

Have a wonderful time in Sweden, how exciting!!


jess@rafflesbizarre.co.uk
http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

I would love to win the heated rollers, as I've had my current set for years and they don't work the same as they used to :(
xx
sophiephiephie@live.co.uk
@sophieis

gingergoleor said...

Hi, I'd love to win the Heated Rollers as I've such fine hair I always struggle to get any sort of volume, but it's my 21st birthday in a few weeks and I'd love to have huge bouncy hair to go with my glam dress :)

My email address is banishanygloom@gmail.com

Katie said...

I'd love to win the jumbo waver, I always try and get perfect beach waves but never succeed! xo
katie_moody@hotmail.co.uk

Janet said...

I would love the Totem styler just because I can spend HOURS trying to curl or even make waves in my hair with my ghds and to no avail! My hair is stubborn as anyways! I have read heaps of good things about Enrapture! Excited! :)

janet.alexandra.gordon@gmail.com
janetg16@hotmail.com

Siân Singleton said...

I would love to win the heated rollers, I've always wanted to have long flowing curls. purdey.singleton@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Such an amazing giveaway!
I've been lusting after Heated Rollers for a very long time now! My hair is flat and I just can't seem to get beautiful, bouncy waves into my hair yet after seeing so many reviews, I know this product would do wonders!

x.x_jemma_x.x@hotmail.co.uk
xx

Lucy M said...

I'd love the heated rollers! My hair is quite long and there is a lot of it and rollers are pretty much the only way to get any volume and bounce. Also my little sister stole my other rollers and took them to uni with her so I am currently desperado for some replacements!

Be my hero! X

Lucymloves@gmail.com

Claire said...

I would love the Encode Totem styler as I was sold on them since I read your review! I have poker straight hair and would love to achieve corkscrew curls!
claireelinden@googlemail.com xx

semc said...

i'd love to win the Encode Totem Styler so i could vary up my style some more!

selina_c10@hotmail.com x

thelittle_red said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thelittle_red said...

I'd love the heated rollers, i have quite long hair and i'd love really bouncy soft curls for my 18th <3

Fran.handley@blueyonder.co.uk xxx

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway, thankyou! I would love to win the heated rollers because I've heard so much about them and would love to try them! Nicola xxx
welcome-to-nicola-land.blogspot.com
nicnaknoko2@gmail.com

Julianne said...

I would like to win the Extremity Heated Rollers because I have read such great things about them. Also, I would love to win these because my hair is the flattest of flat. All my life- its been poker straight with no volume at all. I would love the chance to try these so I can give my hair a major boost a la Kim Kardashian.

My email is juju5567@gmail.com

Thank you for the giveaway :)

Miss Lottie Rose said...

Oooh how fabulous! I would love to win the Jumbo Waver so I could have mermaid hair! :p

I follow via GFC: sciencegeekchic

sciencegeekchic@hotmail.co.uk

xx

tiniaczek said...

I'd love to win it, becuse my hair really need some body and volume.

Such a great giveaway, thanks:)

My email: tiniaczek@vp.pl

louise said...

I would love to win the heated rollers because my hair is ridiculously flat at the moment and nothing seems to be helping volume wise!

GFC: louise
loulabellex@hotmail.co.uk
xx

Miss G. said...

would love to create some curls, this seems the only tool that would ever work for me, because my hair is sooo straight none of the basic ones do the job. unfortunately its too pricey for me to afford it. so ill give it a go. my email: intoxicating@gmail.com

Jemma said...

I love loose curls like the Kardashians. Would love a curling wand. Enter me jemmadudgeon@gmail.com

Dave said...

Hello I would love to win the heated rollers thanks so much for the giveaway x
Beautyroom20@yahoo.co.uk

Daisy Swan said...

I would love the amplify jumbo waver - I just adore the effect that it gives! ♥

daisyesther_swan@yahoo.co.uk

Dave said...

I would love to win the heated rollers to get that gorgeous look. Many thanks
SophieHarvey82@yahoo.co.uk
X

Joy said...

I'd love to win the totem styler, as it looks like such a versatile tool that can create tonnes of gorgeous curls/waves which will be lovely for summer :)
dearjoy[at]live.co.uk

Unknown said...

I would love to win the rollers, my hair has issues with volume so hopefully they would work their magic!
xo

msbennett88@gmail.com

Iona Goodbrand said...

Definitely Extremity Heated Rollers is what I would love to win!

I have naturally very curly hair which has no volume at all! Would love to try and create a softer curl look with loads of volume.

ionakgoodbrand@gmail.com

Thank you, Iona xx

Charlotte said...

I would love the heated rollers, my hair is very straight, fine, and flat, so I'm desperate to be able to create big bouncy curls with lots of volume and I've heard such good things about these rollers.

Thanks for such a good giveaway! :)

charlotte.e.day@btinternet.com

Unknown said...

I would really really love to win the amplify jumbo wavy, it would be so awesome to have perfect boho waves through the summer! Hope you're enjoying Sweden <3

jade_xox@live.co.uk

leecee said...

Jumbo waver!! Had my eye on it for a little while now, looks gorgeous and don't have anything like it!! Thanks for the giveaway!!

L.cochrane@wallacesexpress.com

Ani said...

Hi! I'd love a set of the heated rollers to try a Marilyn Monroe-esque look! Thanks x

wonderwoman24 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wonderwoman24 said...

I would love to try the heated rollers! I have fine hair and would love to inject so volume and bounce, Kelly Brooke is my hair idol! With the rollers I'd love to try and recreate her hair style.. Full bouncy and with a 50's style edge :)

daniellewood38@hotmail.co.uk

Brush up and Make-up! said...

Would love the jumbo waver - it just looks to effortless to use!

GFC follower: Brush up and Make-up!

Email: brushupandmakeup@gmail.com

Jem xx

Emma said...

I would love to win the heated rollers, I love big soft curls and I think these would be great for that. I would use them to give my hair a Kelly Brook/Kate Middleton look :)

I'm following as Emma D and my email is emma.cosmetic.charm@gmail.com

x

Sammyxoxo said...

Great giveaway :)
I would love the heated rollers to add extra volume and curl to my hair

sammy.kettle@hotmail.co.uk

xxx

nataliemay30 said...

I would love the Encode Totem Styler so I could finally get the Only way is Essex look on my dull lifeless hair

JadeyLou said...

I would LOVE to win the heated rollers! As a fine haired lady it is a nightmare trying to get lasting volume and despite practicing my skills with a round brush I've never quite got there!
jadey-lou15@hotmail.co.uk

StyleItWithMe said...

i would love to win the amplify jumbo waver because i dont have a waver this this and i would really like the beach like hair as its nearly spring and summer <3

email: klaudiaboom1@googlemail.com

mishel02 said...

I'd love to win the Extremity Heated Rollers for big bouncy curls!

KayleyA said...

Would love the totem styler to create tight pin curls in a 1920s style, paired with a red lip I'll have the Great Gatesby trend (going to be MASSIVE this summer) nailed! xx

kayley_almond@hotmail.com

Leanne said...

I'd love the wavers, please. I'd love to have nice wavy hair :)
popstarwannabe_uk2001@hotmail.com

Ruth_Marianna said...

I would like to win the Amplify Jumbo Waver to help my daughter turn her frizz into lovely waves

feefeegabor said...

I'd love to win the Extremity Heated Rollers - to see if my dead straight fine hair can do big and bouncy a la Cheryl Cole!

buchanl said...

I would love to win the Extremity Heated Rollers' for lovely wavey hair.

buchanl said...

I would love to win the 'Extremity Heated Rollers' for lovely wavy hair

Zoe G said...

I would love the Extremity Heated Rollers, I could use them getting ready for a night out.

none said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angie mummy said...

I would love the jumbo waver- sounds brilliant

@angiesandhu

Becky Powley said...

Oooooh hit me up with the jumbo waver!! I'd die for beachy waved hair. All my sisters have gorgeous curls and i got left with neither straight, neither curly hair so I'd love to look like I actually fit into my family haha! Plus I'd feel like I was Beyoncé with wavy hair. Everyone loves a bit of B. xx

melandtony said...

would love to win the Amplify Jumbo Waver. i have curly hair but it needs a lion tamer to control it at times. my two teenage daughter have fine hair but love curls. we could have great girly fun with this.

Gemma said...

Hi Milly! I would love to win the extremity heated rollers - I want massive bouncy Cheryl Cole hair! My email is fluttersparkle@gmail.com thank you xxxx

Unknown said...

Definitely the rollers. My hair is a nightmare just now and nothing i do can inject volume into it. When i curl it with GHD's the top goes flat quickly and ends up looking silly, so i think rollers are the answer. Then hopefully i can have hair a la Kim Kardashian. xxx

ShimmerDreamz said...

Encode Totem Styler sounds so interesting: 3 heated sections and Blake Lively hair - YES PLEASE! Always looking for new hair stylers with additional tricks up their sleeve.

email: shimmerdreamz@gmail.com

DONNA TEMPLE SPA said...

I would love the Jumbo waver. I have thick, coarse & frizzy hair.

Kat said...

Thanks for a lovely giveaway. I would love to win the jumbo amplified waver. Kat xxx
katrothwell@hotmail.co.uk

s said...

I would love to win the totem styler because I am in need of a curling iron! Mine broke the other day and I also want to get Taylor Swift's curls. :D

Salma
astraldrops@hotmail.com

focusonthequiet said...

Amplify Jumbo Waver, because I'm so into 20s hair styles and it would definitely be easier and cheaper to do that at home instead of hair salons)
email: iana_n@yahoo.com

____________________________________
http://focusonthequiet.blogspot.com/

Katy said...

I'd love the totem styler...
I've never mastered curling my own hair...everyone else makes it look easy! However from your review it looks foolproof (she says)....
thanks for the giveaway!

email: glitterdustandsequins@hotmail.co.uk

BABYFACE said...

Amazing giveaway!
I would love the totem styler; my hair is so limp and flat - definitely need an amazing styler like this to bring some life into it!

twitter; @amy_babyface

Charlotte Elizabeth said...

Fabulous blog :)

If I was lucky enough to win I would choose the Amplified Jumbo Wand cos I would LOVEE my hair to look like Shenae Grimes (Annie from 9O21O) for my birthday.

Thnakss x

Unknown said...

I would love to win the totem styler pease! I absolutely adore your blog!
My email is sarah_ffc@yahoo.co.uk
My twitter is @sarahgibney

xx

Dream1ncolour said...

i would love to win Extremity Heated Rollers because my ahir never looks beautiful and i think thse make help

@dream1ncolour

Dream1ncolour said...

i would love to win Extremity Heated Rollers because my ahir never looks beautiful and i think thse make help

@dream1ncolour

Rockin said...

I would love the jumbo waver, as I have very long, almost straight hair and would love to have some curl/wave to it.

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Amazing giveaway - thanks Milly!

I'd personally love the Totem Styler. After years of battling to grow my hair, it's finally at a length where I can do something about it!

Hair icon: Blake Lively in Gossip Girl (sadly my hair isn't near her length yet, but a girl can dream!), or anyone that can recreate glossy loose curls. I'm not an overly made up, high maintenance girl, so something that can just help me update my hair from being boring and straight all the time would be perfect!

Email addres: minor.musings.ldn@gmail.com.

Thanks again Milly - loving the blog!

Lauren x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would love the totem styler. One of my missions in life is to have glamourous big cheryl cole style hair! and seeing your review on it has made me want it even more! x

charlieb28@hotmail.com

No Bake Like Home said...

oh my life I NEEEEEEED Bohmian Soft curls. My hair is tterly impossible to style other than straight, maybe this could be the thing!

rachaelscupcakehouse@gmail.com

Sallyanne said...

I would love the Extremity Heated Rollers for lots of bouncy volume as my hair is flat flat flat! great giveaway :)
xx

Sallyanne said...

OOO and its sal-x@hotmail.co.uk x

Jessica Cole said...

I would absolutely adore to have the Amplify Jumbo Waver. My hair is quite long and pretty straight and I YEARN for boho beach waves!

mrs.cole@hotmail.co.uk

xx

Cheeky said...

Would love to try the Amplify Jumbo Waver. I have naturally curly hair. I can banish the frizz by either scrunching it into tightish spiral curls, or blow drying it straight and GHD-ing it poker straight, but I'd love to have something inbetween!

Went to see Wanderlus yesterday, and I'm lusting after Jen An's beachy relaxed waves!

big.bad.30 at googlemail.com

Kirsty N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsty N said...

I would love the Extremity Heated Rollers, I have fine, flat hair so these would be perfect to add body and bounce!

norton1309@gmail.com

kelliphant said...

I would love a Totem Styler as my hair is either straight or a total lion's mane, so I'd like a way of getting controlled waves that actually look nice :D

kelli.gallacher@gmail.com

Gee Gee and Me said...

jesschallinor@hotmail.com

I love the look of the Amplify Jumbo Waver, it reminds me of Britney Spears noughtys hairstyle and takes me back to my youth, luckily its all coming back around again and I have naturally straight hair so I'd love these to give it a messed up beachy wave, pick me pick me. Haha, xx

http://jessica-jjc.blogspot.com/

Mel x said...

I would love to win the jumbo waver, I currently wave my hair with ghd's and with a 9m old on my hips it's getting a little tricky, I need a one handed approach!!

Hope you have a lovely time in Sweden x

Alice said...

I'd love the Encode Totem Styler to re-create Taylor Swift like styles xx

http://alicesstylenotes.blogspot.com/
asking200@hotmail.co.uk

Mel x said...

Oops email is - missroc@live.co.uk

Unknown said...

I would love the heated rollers! I would love a pair of decent ones and it would make my day! :) x
paula.b@la-vida-fresa.com

Francesca | francescasophia.co.uk said...

I'd absolutely love the amplify jumbo waver, just because my hair is naturally ringlet-y, so I spend my days either having to deal with a curly mess, or having to practically iron it out to avoid frizz, so something in between would be ideal :)
Email address is so-divine@mail.com xx

Jenna said...

Ooh I would love to win the extremity heated rollers, love to try re create lana del ray's gorge waves :)

jennabansal@hotmail.co.uk

Mushy said...

Hi
Would love to win the rollers to add some volume to my limp hair and give it the Kate Middleton blow dry, bouncy look!

Michele

Mrsahearne@gmail.com

Hannah Rose said...

O my. Best give away ever.

I'd love the jumbo waver cos sleeping with plaits in just isn't doing it for me anymore!

Hannahbarclay918@hotmail.com
@hanrosebarcs

Make me up said...

hi :)

i would love to win encode totem styler as it allows you to create all different curls!

kiasimpson@hotmail.com

xx

JenLa said...

Such a fab giveaway. Aah it's such a tough choice but I would love to win the Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver as I've just had my hair cut into a long bob and want to recreate Fearne Cotton's fabulous big wavy 20's style do.
Email jenla415@gmail.com
Thanks

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 273   Newer› Newest»
Blogger Templates By pipdig