

Lolita Lempicka burst onto the fashion scene back in 1984 gracing the catwalks with a very distinct style, challenging the traditions and embracing modern, romantic and refined femininity. The Lolita Lempicka brand is all about offering women an abundant and sensual style and is richly inspired by the decadent lace and silk garments of the 30s and 40s. In 1997, Lolita took all her glamorous and feminine inspirations and created her first perfume - bold, poetic and inspired by fairytales. Three other fragrances swiftly followed including an intense and captivating masculine eau de toilette.
Lolita's new perfume, L'eau en Blanc, is a love story in a bottle, inspired by beautiful bridal gowns and the essence of dreams. The scent is described as a bouquet of white violets with a hint of raspberry and musk, a sweet marriage between floral, fruity and powdery compositions. The apple-shaped bottle is clouded with a translucent pale-pink tint with white ivy leaves and shimmering gold etching. I love the packaging of this perfume, the type font and style of bottle being very reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland, Tim Burton-esque. I personally love the scent of L'eau en Blanc and am a sucker for all the elaborate narrative that surrounds this brand. It is quite heady with a really strong, musky scent, yet balanced with gorgeous sweet, sugary notes and a hint of fruitiness.
Lolita Lempicka's L'eau en Blanc is available exclusively from House of Fraser nationwide from June 2012. And if you like the sound of this beautiful fragrance then one lucky reader can win their very own L'eau en Blanc as well as a full-sized bottle of Lolita Lempicka's cult favourite The First Fragrance, which is considered one of the world's most successful perfumes in the last ten years!
To enter my giveaway:
1. Please be a follower of Pearls & Poodles
2. Let me know what your current favourite fragrance is?
(Giveaway will close at midnight on 4th June 2012. One entry per person. UK residents only. Please leave your email address or twitter handle so I can contact the winner. The winner will be generated by random.org)
Sponsored post
217 comments:
1 – 200 of 217 Newer› Newest»This sounds like my type of perfume. I love musky scents with a hint of sweetness :D
My favourite perfume right now is Pure DKNY. I wear it almost everyday.
ja2karol@yahoo.com :) xo
I am a follower,
My current favourite fragrance is Nude by Stella McCartney xx
Would love to win this perfume - sounds like the perfect summer scent! Currently my fave is Stella, for its beautiful top notes, love it!
Email: so.oh.phee@gmail.com
sounds lovely, I'd like to try it :) At the moment I'm loving Jimmy Choo's perfume - a little treat to myself for finishing university :)
GFC: April-Lily
aprettywardrobe@hotmail.co.uk
x
Oh it looks so beautiful! At them moment my favourite perfume is Miss Dior Cherie; it has been a favourite for quite some time actually!
xx Carina
Looks and sounds like a gorgeous perfume! Great giveaway :) One of my favourites is Daisy by Marc Jacobs!
I'm following by GFC and my email address is lauracmcv@gmail.com
Thank you! xx
One of my favourites at the moment is a vera wang one, also love alot of DNKY fragrances, they tend to be my 'go to' ones x
Lauraxamy@hotmail.co.uk
this perfume sounds gorgeous! my favourite is Nina Ricci Nina, and has been my favourite for a while now. I follow via GFC.
charlotte.e.day@btinternet.com
one of my favs is dolce and gobana the one! its gorgeous for summer! and really giirly :) xx
Ooh such a gorgeous bottle! At the moment my favourite scent is Nina by Nini Ricci as it's just so summery :-) xx
Love the bottle! So beautiful. I'd love to enter. My fav perfume is Chanel no5 and always will be! Email is tamsingraham@hotmail.co.uk
xx
Sounds really pretty, always loved the bottle because they always stood out. Loving a rediscovered oldie CKOne (I'm 16 again! lol) because of the sun x
The packaging is so pretty! My favourite has to be Roberto Cavalli at the moment!
x
megan_thomas_92@hotmail.co.uk
I am loving CK One Shock at the moment, really nice for summer now that the sun is out! xx (twitter name: @grace_holden15)
Love the packaging!
http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/
I adore Viktor and Rolf flowerbomb and wear that a lot but recently rediscovered Boss Deep Red which is lovely too xxx
@00makemeup00
I love the bottle of this! Beautiful. My favourite perfume is either Calvin Klein Euphoria (old favourite) or Valentina by Valentino (new discovery) - I can't decide!
florencesmusings@gmail.com
themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/
i've been following you for about a year now Milly & absolutely love your blog & style :)
I always go back to my absolute favourite, Chance by Chanel. It's just so yummy.
What a lovely giveaway; I received a Lolita tester in this months GlossyBox and I absolutely love it - got it on today!
xx
What a lovely giveaway! At the moment my favourite perfume is actually Lolita Lempicka - the first fragrance, which I don't own full size sadly...or, Miss Dior Cherie.
alexxxandra.92@gmail.com
My favourite perfume is Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
This sounds lovely - the bottle is so cute to! I love chloe perfume - will always be my favourite! x
What a perfect little bottle- so cute! I am currently loving Lovestruck by Vera Wang its gorgeous. I'm already a follower :) xx
samanthassecretblog@gmail.com
Samantha's Secret
Oooh sounds lovely. My current favourite perfume is Oh Lola! By Marc Jacobs xxx
ahh i love the Lolita Lempicka bottle is gorgeous! My current fragrance is D&G rose the one because i love floral scents! xxxx
My current and all time favourite fragrance is Britney Spears Radiance :) Thanks for the giveaway lovely! xx
@missholly_xo
bo.yeexox@gmail.com
What a gorgeous bottle! It tempted me in before the description of the scent itself which, sounds amazing too!
I currently wear Paul Smith Rose and love the delicacy of the scent.
JS xx
http://januarysublime.com
My fav perfume is Miss Dior Cherie. Although I'm willing to see if this can knock it off the top spot ;)
My Twitter is @LivCR
Livvy (faceofthunder.blogspot.com) x
It looks and sounds amazing, my currant favourite at the moment is by Paco Rabanne, Lady million..i love the smell of it, and cant get enough! :)
Email - Anaviegas@hotmail.co.uk
X
This smells divine, I recently got a tiny sample of this. My favourite perfume at the moment is Flower Bomb Summer Viktor and Rolf
Follow via GFC Tee Dee. Cuteticklenails[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk
I love the New Black XS l'exces! It is far softer than the original black xs and smells like a hybrid between the original and Lady Million! Its a shame the packaging isn't up to much but its what inside that counts!
My favourite at the moment is Chloe. I used to love original lolita in purple apple. I'd love to try this one!
virginiaszum@yahoo.com
I love the original Lolita Lempicka perfume, lovely liquorice-y smell! My favourite perfume would have to be Stella McCartney In Two Peony, so sad it's discontinued now :( Thanks for the giveaway love!
Cara xx
(caraawara@hotmail.com)
i love marc jacobs daisy at the moment, great in the sunny weather :D
s.cookson@hotmail.co.uk
My favorite at the moment is Valentina by Valentino.
teyu85@googlemail.com
This is gorgeous, I'd love to be entered! My favourite is generally always Coco Mademoiselle. XO
I love this!
Kirsty xoxo
@heartfilledstar
My favourite current perfume is chance eau tendre , and coco mademoiselle , look bu vera wang :D
Joujoue2012@hotmail.com
Vera Wang princess :)
Sounds amazing!
My favourite at the moment is Katy Perry Purr!
Gfc: Paula.
Twitter: Miss_PaulaB
xo
This is a great giveaway, so thanks for the opportunity! :)
My favourite summer perfume would have to be Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - it's so sweet and feminine that it's impossible not to think of summer when I wear it! :)
My email address is: kathryn.laura@live.co.uk
Thanks again! :)
Katy x
My favourite perfume at the moment is Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. Perfect for summer. xx
This is an amazing giveaway! My favourite perfume is Jean Paul Gaultier Classique x, I discovered it in Nice, France two years ago and I still love it so so much!
I'm a follower too. :)
the bottle is sooo pretty. My fav is Christian Dior J'adore, I have loved it for years and still am in love with the scent now. I first smelt it when I went to france years ago with my school friends, Everytime I smell J'adore it reminds me of that summer (it was a amazing summer) brings back so many memories.
neonpinkrubberduck@hotmail.co.uk
@neonpinkduckies
xxxxxx
Such a great giveaway, my current favourite perfume is Princess Night by Vera Wang
wanderlustblog@hotmail.co.uk
The bottle is gorgeous - reminds me on Nina Ricci. And I loved The First Fragrance :)
I follow via GFC, and my favourite fragrance right now is Burberry Body although I'm looking for something more summery! xoxo
Lovely giveaway :) My current favourite fragrance is Oh, Lola by Marc Jacobs, it's just lovely.
My email is talbsx@gmail.com xx
follow via gfc :) I think my fave fragrance would have to be chanel no5 everytime I smell it just reminds me of my mum as she always wears it :)
xx
megan.wsburrows@gmail.com
What a great giveaway! My favourite perfume at the moment is actually the Lolita Lempicka one as I got a sample of it in my Glossy Box and fell in love with it! I'd love to win this giveaway! :)
emmawakefield107@hotmail.com
http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com
Such a lovely giveaway, thank you! My current favourite perfume is 'Weekend' (Burberry).
charlottebreony@hotmail.co.uk
What a pretty bottle! My current favourite is Aura by Swarovski.
serenda.tree@gmail.com
It's a pity I'm not from UK because I love Lolita Lempicks'a fragrances! They're great
Quemando Fantasias
My favourite perfume at the moment is Elle by Yves Saint Laurent - hdavies93@aol.com xxx
My current favourite perfume is Gucci Guilty! Whenever I wear it, I always get compliments. :)
faithbyreaper@hotmail.com
@AutobotBunny
im a follower via gfc: a hint of sparkle (sophielou) my faviourite scent would have to be vera wangs lovestruck with jimmy choo being a very close second :) xx
My current favourite fragrance is Rising Sun from H&M! It smells like grapefruit and is very Summer appropriate.
I follow your blog via GFC.
Louise.Wilton@hotmail.com
My current favorite perfume is juicy Couture Viva la Juicy. love it!
xx
My all time favourite fragrance is Narciso Rodriguez for Her,the black bottle not the pink :)
Thank you for the giveaway
lottie x x
lottieria@yahoo.co.uk
My current favourite perfume is Givenchy Very Irresistible, the drydown smells like heaven to me!
f.o.b.atavanhalen@gmail.com
xx
My favourite perfume at the moment is probably Chanel's Chance Eau Fraiche - so so good! (:
rsvp.mchai (at) gmail (dot) com
My favourite fragrance (long-term) is L'eau d'Issey although I am currently having a bit of an affair with Lily by Stella McCartney.
(I am a follower on Bloglovin')
I am a follower on GFC and would like to be entered please! My favourite fragrance at the moment is Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein.
Raina x
(raina[dot]victor[at]gmail[dot]com)
Such a gorgeous bottle!
My favourite perfume is Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf
Fi
x
follow via bloglovin + GFC :)
my fave at the moment is Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Email: becca.c.jepson@gmail.com
xx
hi! my current fav perfume is bvlgari mon jasmine noir.
my email address is: missarch(at)hotmail.co.uk
thanks and good luck everyone!
My current favourite perfume is Prada Candy.
Lovely giveaway!
rach010790@hotmail.com
Sounds gorgeous! My current favourite scent is Vera Wang Lovestruck - perfect, girly, juicy and fruity and every girl needs it in their perfume collection....
Lucy xxx
favourite fragrance is Chanel Chance!
thebeautymist.blogspot.com
Ck in 2 u <3
My favourite scent is Creed Virgin Island Water, I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
My email is lyndsaymackintosh at gmail dot com
Lovely giveaway! My current favourite fragrence is Ed Hardy's perfume, the original pink one, which is also my favourite scent for the summer. My contact email is sophia.ford@hotmail.co.uk and I already follow you via GFC :) xo
My current favourite perfume is Chanel Chance Eau de Fraiche. I always love it at this time of year xxx
I do not own very many perfumes, but my favorite that I have had for a while now is Vera Wang Truly Pink. It smells lovely. x
One that I've definitely been loving Marc Jacob's 'Oh, Lola' for ages! x
Love it! My favourite fragrance is Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb. I love it because it's so fruity! Following you! xxx
http://vlipstickandlattes.blogspot.co.uk/
My favourite fragrance at the moment is DKNY Love from new york its beautiful and its great for the summer.
GFC: samantha fox
That is the most gorgeous bottle!
My favourite perfume at the moment is Jimmy Choo. It's really fruity but very light and summery!
beckyboo200@gmail.com
Love this, in need of a nice summery scent! :) my current is CK One shock
GeorgieXO
Georgia-alyssa-x@hotmail.co.uk
mine is prada candy! zoe.12@hotmail.co.uk xx
I love Gucci Envy Me! catherinedevonald@hotmail.com
GFC: Bex Smith
Flower by Kenzo is my fave!
rebeccajlsk@gmail.com
xoxo
I guess it is Tresor Midnight Rose by Lancome
I follow via GFC: JlaLamb
My current favourite fragrance is CK shock for women its so sweet and fruity smelling :) perfect for the warm sunny days!
amazing giveaway! my favourite fragrance is probably love etc by the body shop :)
nicola xx
nicnaknoko2@gmail.com
For summer, it is L'Occitane's Honey and Lemon (discontinued, sob) or its cousin, L de Lolita Lempicka. For winter, Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb Extreme and Jo Malone's Rosewater and Vanilla.
lovely scent :) my favourite perfume is Love Etc. by the body shop because it's just so fresh and girly.
@HollyVictoria12
right now i'm loveing burberry's brit sheer <3
email: snowflake_01@hotmail.co.uk
thanks for the awesome giveaway xx
That is such a beautiful bottle! My current favourite perfume is Dune by Christian Dior (though its now getting a tiny bit heavy for summer... Most upsetting) I follow via GFC and my email is: florinda_riall@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you! xo
My favourite fragrance is Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood. Great giveaway! x
Definitely coach poppy!!! It smells sooo good.
This sounds really nice , I got two Lotila lemicka samples in my glossy box this month , my fave perfume is either beyonce pulse or boss orange.
theprimadonnagirls@gmail.com
My current favourite is lady million by paco rabanne :) simran_456@hotmail.co.uk
My favourite perfume right now is lacoste touch of pink :) perfect for summer!
kamilacster@gmail.com
Love this perfume, I got a sample in my glossybox and it instantly went on my wish list! My favourite perfume is currently Burberry Body! I follow your blog too!
my favourite perfume is princess by vera wang :)
following via GFC :)
xx
mine has got to be rock and rose valentino! it is definitely my signature scent and perfect for summer!
rosie.harvey@hotmail.co.uk
xoxo
aqua di gioia by giorgio armani! definately would love to win this! FOLLOWING THROUGH GFC AND I HAVE BEEN FOR MONTHS <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
talisa.tossell@talk21.com
Britney spears fantasy :)
egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
xx
I am a follower
My favourite perfume is Daisy by Marc Jacob - Super pretty pink bottle and pretty scent
sequinsandbows@gmail.com
xoxo
This is an amazing givaway thankyou for doing it!
Anyway, the pefume I'm loving at the minute is the Versace- Bright Crystal. <3
Twitter- @klaudimaj
This perfume sounds absolutely gorgeous!
I am actually really loving the new Jimmy Choo fragrance at the moment!
Twitter: @lottiehole
or hole.charlotte@gmail.com
Alien by Thierry Mugler!
emily.herbert@hotmail.co.uk
my current favourite perfume is insolence by guerlian it smells just like parma violets
jax702@hotmail.co.uk
My current favourite is Cliniques happy in bloom! Very refreshing
It would be mine
Already a follower via GFC as Becky and Bloglovin as Beckys makeup and beauty ;-)
Fave perfume is Armani Diamonds
beckysmakeupandbeautyblogs@hotmail.com
Becky
Beckys Makeup
I totally love DKNY Be Delicious :) xx
verity.holden@gmail.com
My favourite summer fragrance is Vera Wang Princess, it's just so girly and perfect for summer!
Great give away :)
Becca x
sleppi_becca@hotmail.com
I love the new jimmy choo perfume at the moment! and also ralph lauren's romance!
xx
following you
harriet.cochrane@gmail.com
Thank you for the giveaway! My fav perfume is SJP NYC!
c.childs@live.co.uk xxx
I loved the sample of this I got in GlossyBox! Such a lush smell!
My favourite scent is Angel by Thierry Mugler! Always gets attention from the boys too ;) haha xxx
Currently a fan of Womanity by Thierry Mugler but often wear L by Lolita Lempicka! :)
My favourite perfume is a tie between Alien by Thierry Mugler and CK one Shock. This sounds like such a lovely summer scent, and I'd really love to try it! x
I love Escada Taj Sunset and the new fragrances by Escada too, they're so summery!
Thanks for the giveaway
jadecormack@hotmail.com
Follow via GFC: rebeccalouiseee :)
My fave perfume right now is L'Occitane Pivoine Delicate, but all time it's Gucci Guilty or Daisy by Marc Jacobs :)
My current summer favourite is marc jacobs daisy as its so light and fresh! Just came across your blog great giveaway the packaging looks so sweet,the scent must be too! x
holliegalvin@gmail.com
This sounds like a lovely fragrance...my current favourite is Boyfriend by Kate Walsh...it has a really nice scent :)
I'm really loving Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche at the moment. So light and fresh!
glampurpleglitter@gmail.com
My favourite scent right now is 'Carnivale' by One Hand Washes the Other. It is citrusy and sweet, gorgeous! @beautysbadhabit
Great giveaway, bottle looks lovely and sounds like it smells lovely. My favourite perfume is Armani Diamonds
bluebutterfly80.blogspot@gmail.com
Wow, that looks gorgeous! Great giveaway. :)
My favourite fragrance at the moment is Britney Spears's Midnight Fantasy, although my overall favourite is probably Gucci Rush.
muffyxmuffin@gmail.com
My favourite perfumes are DKNY Be Delicious, Boss Orange and Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy:)
Email address: poppy1512@hotmail.com xox
Sounds beautiful! My favourite perfume is Miss Dior Cherie! Thank you! :D
mindyandroo@googlemail.com
<3
must try this scent out when i'm next in a department store + my favorite frangrance is always miss dior cherie.... perfection
sundancehudson@gmail.com
Hi,
My favourite scent right now is the Jimmy Choo perfume. I can't get enough of it.
My email address is belfastbeautylove@yahoo.com
Please enter me!
Thanks
S xx
My perfume of the moment is Shiseido's "Relaxing fragrance".
:-)
nitro_glyzerin@hotmail.com
please enter me :-)
This sounds so lovely! and my favorite at the moment is stella original its just a great everyday scent and not to over powering! specially for summer :)
My email is siarakhan@hotmail.co.uk xx
Great giveaway! I don't know what my favourite perfume is.. it was 'Madame' by Jean Paul Gautier but more recently it has been Lola by marc jacobs. I think my preferences are ever changing!
amyjane12@hotmail.co.uk
xx
My favourite perfume is Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears however when she releases fantasy twist in October I'm sure that will be my new one!
grcanty98@hotmail.co.uk
I'm currently loving Ricci Ricci but do always love CK One in the summertime. Great giveaway. Danielle x. danziesbitsofbeauty@gmail.com
My favorite perfume at the moment is actually the nighttime version of this I got in my Glossybox. Such a gorgeous bottle as well.
xx.imogenrose@hotmail.co.uk
My current perfume is this one after receiving a sample in my Glossybox xx
What a fab giveaway! I am currently loving my Pure DKNY perfume.
www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com
Hi!
I love the blog (I follow on bloglovin) and my all time fav perfume is Miss Dior Cherie :)
@Andymelan
Hi I'm a follower on bloglovin :)
My favourite scent has to be Fantasy by Britney Spears, it's just so sweet and yummy. I always get compliments when I wear it :)
Thanks for the great giveaway x
I love your blog, and what a great give away! :)
My favourite scent is Hugo Boss Orange :) xxx
My favourite fragrance at the moment has to be CKIN2U For Her, gosh it's such a crisp nice smell.
GFC: Shavonn
email: vonn@y7mail.com
and I love that lolita lempicka bottle! so gorgeous
My favorite summer fragrance is currently Chanel 19. I follow you thru Bloglovin' as Sherry Brooks.
This sounds so beautiful. Thanks for the giveaway hun! My favourite perfume is Miss Dior Cherie. I follow you in GFC and twitter! :) xx
xprincesaliviax @ gmail.com
I´m a big fan of Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf but find it a bit too heavy for summer so I tend to switch to Miss Dior Chérie once it gets warmer. dpatterson22 on Twitter.
Hey, my current favourite is Britney Spears Radiance, it smells so sweet and perfect for the summer
GFC: Nazifa..x
nazifahoque@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks for the giveaway! My favourite perfume is Jo Malone's English Pear & Freesia
My favourite perfume is Miss Dior Cherie. Email is leahbrooks12@hotmail.com and twitter is LeahxxB. Xx
My favourite perfume at the moment is Dior J'Adore. Twitter name: SamOutoftheBlur
I am a follower. (GFC)
My favourite fragrance right now is la prairie - midnight rain.
Thanks for the giveaway! :)
blook.blog@gmail.com
my favourite perfume has to be Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but when I can't always afford it the Hollister Malia scent is gorgeous too.
georgiarle4@gmail.com
At the moment I'm loving the Jimmy Choo Perfume, thanks for the giveaway!
My favourite perfume at the moment is probably Tresor Midnight Rose - it's a very sweet, fruity, floral and romantic scent! And thanks for the giveaway! xx
@IsabellaHubbard
isabella.h19@hotmail.com
One million, without a doubt! :)
xsumayya@hotmail.com xx
My favourite perfume is by Rihanna - Reb' L Fleur
katievans7@hotmail.co.uk xx
this sounds gorgeous! My favourite perfume is the jimmy choo one, its so summery and fruity for spring!
follow you via bloglovin and GFC :-)
@sophie_etc_ is my twitter handle :)
I like a range of perfumes but my favourite is Diesel's fuel for life unlimited, thanks for the giveway :)
aoneill570@gmail.com
and in case your wondering Aoife is pronounced Efa (its an irish name. thanks for your time :)
My current favourite fragrance is Chloe Eau da Parfum - just beautiful!
Lx
lindseyphipps@hotmail.co.uk
my GFC is beautybecca and my favourite fragrance at the moment is Pivoine Delicate by L'Occitane, very light and sweet, I can't get enough of it :D
My fave perfume is Vera Wang Princess and I am so close to running out it makes me sad :(
follow via blog lovin! enter me please :)
favourite perfume has to be marc jacobs daisy!
lornapatrick@hotmail.co.uk
Lorna xx
My favourite perfume of all time is Signature from Victoria Beckham, I'm not usually one for celebrity endorsed things like that, but it really is a gorgeous scent!
My favourite perfume at the moment is Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. It's a great scent for this gorgeous weather at the moment!
Love, Mollie xo
This definitely sounds like something I would like, I'm a massive perfume freak!
My favourite is definitely Chanel: Mademoiselle! It's a childhood thing, my Mum wears Coco and has done for aaages, so I was born with Chanel fragrances in my veins!
xxx
Lovely giveaway !
Following you vua GFC : ButterflEyes !
butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com
butterfleyexblog@gmail.com
xxx
Daisy by Marc Jacobs!
I love the original scent so much! It's in my top 5 favourites.
My all time favourite is Givenchy Ange ou Demon :)
strangenessblog@gmail.com
xx
I got a sample of this from my glossy box - so pretty :) at the moment I think my favourite is CK shock, perfect for the summer heat we're having at the moment (although I doubt it'll last long :P)
Emma22louise@gmail.com xx
This is such a fantastic giveaway, my favourite fragrance at the moment has to be Marc Jacobs Daisy.
Justine x
i loved the Lolita Lempicka sample in glossybox this month. At the moment my favourite perfume is Vera Wang Lovestruck!
xx
Tasha
tasha_diddl@hotmail.co.uk
What a gorgeous bottle! And my current favourite is Diptyque do son xxx
My favourite perfume is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel, I love the classy and lady like scent!
My email: babyjojo115@hotmail.co.uk
xx
my fav perfume at the moment is flower bomb by victor and rolf.
harpreet.bedi1@gmail.com
Beautiful! I have just come across Lolita Lempicka after a recent trip to Paris and I fell in love! I love the feminine and fairytale like packaging, and the scents are gorgeous too!!
I am a follower of yours, I think your blog is beautiful :)
It's hard to pick just one scent right now...my favourites would be D&G The One, CK One Shock and Jean Paul Gaultier Mademoiselle! Have a lovely weekend! x
maddiepotterstyling@gmail.com
@ModeMadeleine
http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/
<3
I love love love the smell of this Lolita Lempicka perfume, I got a sample of this in my may glossy box too:) my favourite perfume at the moment is vivienne westwood naughty alice :) love Beth xo
My favourite perfume of the moment has got to be the new Jimmy Choo Eau Du Parfum. It's a beautiful mix of femininity and luxury in a bottle. Whenever I wear it everyone always ask what perfume I am wearing! :)
Jasmine
jderoberto22@gmail.com
xx
Hello! Love the look of this scent. my favourite perfume at the moment is hugo boss orange, perfect for the summer!
jen X
hellojc@btinternet.com
Great give away! My fave fragrance is loverdose by diseal .. ♥♥♥ :) x
following via gfc, and my favourite perfume at the moment is Marc Jacobs Daisy :) xx
victor rolf flowerbomb :) x
victor rolf flowerbomb :) x
GFC: Jordannepalmer
Email: Jordannepalmer@aol.com
My fave perfume at the moment is Taylor Swift Wonderstruck!
Thanks x
would love to enter! at the moment i am obsessed with prada - candy :)
nnnrs1@gmail.com xxx
Hiya <3
Atm the moment my favourite perfume is Victor & Rolf's Flowerbomb
I follow your blog on GFC and bloglovin
Hiya <3
Atm the moment my favourite perfume is Victor & Rolf's Flowerbomb
I follow your blog on GFC and bloglovin
my current favourite fragrance is definitely DKNY red blossom! :)
werewolfcubes@hotmail.co.uk
My favourite fragrance right now is Vera Wang Princess, I love it for summer! x
sounds lovely :) my current favourite is calvin klein euphoria :)xx
My favourite perfume currrently is Michael Kors Very Hollywood
x
Hiya!
My favourite right now is a limited edition of Alien wih salted popcorn in it :)
Following your blog and parttime living in the UK!
cn.lutjewagelaar@gmail.com
My favourite perfume is Vera wang princess perfume! thanks for the giveaway!! xxx
My favourite perfume is actually Lolita Lempicka's The First Fragrance, I absolutely adore it, Id quite happily sniff it all day... and yet I feel myself sounding a little obsessive!
:)
My favourite has to be Chanel Chance. I love it, nothing has come close in replacing my love for this perfume!
x
Hi
Id absolutely LOVE to try this perfume.
Im following through GFC as WhatLauraLoves
My favourite fragrance at the moment is Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, it is perfect for summer.
Laura xoxo
whatlauraloves@gmail.com
www.whatlauralovesuk.com
Hi, would love to win this, perfume is one of my guilty pleasures!
My fave perfume is Marc Jacobs Daisy original at the moment!
I follow on BlogLovin and GFC
email is sarah_ffc@yahoo.co.uk
xxx
I'd love to enter, my fav perfume is Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com
jess@rafflesbizarre.co.uk
My current favourite perfume is Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess :)
sweetiesal.blogspot.com
@sweetiesal
Sounds lovely! My favourite perfume is Escada Taj sunset x
@peonieslilies
Post a Comment