




Prada inspired sunglasses* - Romwe
Lipstick - MAC Saint Germain
Love love love these Prada-inspired sunglasses I received from Romwe a few weeks ago, with their oversized rounded frames and graduated tint lenses l. I have admired the Minimal Baroque shades for a while now but just couldn't justify another designer sunglasses splurge. And that's when I spotted these copycats on Romwe! Unfortunately I don't think they have the white ones available anymore but they do have some gorgeous tortoiseshell ones, which I actually prefer, for a slightly more sophisticated look. Just give me some sunshine now and I am good to go! :)
24 comments:
wow i love the sunnies! thye really suit you, your so pretty millie!x
They are beautiful!! X
Love these sunnies! too cute :)
x
www.thebeauty-mix.blogspot.co.uk
@TheBeautyMix
Wow! They're so stunning, I've always loved the prada ones
Arwa ♥
Arwasblogpage.blogspot.com
Oooh I love them! xx
The lipstick looks great! x
unwrittenhollywood.blogspot.com
I like the curlicue sides!
They look great on you! Have a wonderful weekend :)
Wow these are stunning! Oh how I wish I could wear lovely big sunnies like these! But alas my head is just too small to pull them off, sad times!
Aysh xoxo
These are just amazing and reaaaally suit you! Gorgeous photos! x
I absoloutly love them, absoloutly gorgeous and you couldn't tell the difference between them and the Prada!
Eda ♥
Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture
Follow me on twitter ♥
Milly these are fab! Really suit you and look great. Holly and I are jealous that we'd never be able to pull them off! haha x
These sunglasses are gorgeous, they've really grown on me since I saw the original Prada ones :) xx
I have a real thing for sunglasses this summer!
These are great! Love the white xx
I have a real thing for sunglasses this summer!
These are great! Love the white xx
They are such a beautiful statement pair of sunnies. They really suit you!
The sunnies look amazing on you! :)
Ahhh they are so cute x x
I love these! They look amazing!
Sophie x
OMG they look amazing on you!!! xxxx
Love them, very Jackie O :) x
bluebutterfly80.blogspot.co.uk
Those shades are amazing! Love the lippie to suits your blonde hair x
fashiontatt.blogspot.com
You have absolutely flawless skin! Makeup looks great! Love the lip colour on you! =D
http://aaayjayy.blogspot.com.au/
Wow! I just got the same from Romwe and I was browsing on who else got it and stumbled across yours! :)
Do check out my blog too to see how I styled it! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG
Post a Comment