






wearing Orange Punch on my lips!
Bourjois Colour Boost lip crayons* £7.99Launching on 10th July, available from Boots and Superdrug
First came the chubby stick from Clinique, next came Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable balm stains and a few cheeky imitations featured somewhere in between but now Bourjois have released their version of this popular lipstick format - the Colour Boost lip crayon and I think they are going to be a big hit this Summer! All the four shades, from red, fuchsia through to coral and peach, are completely glossy yet superbly pigmented and give your lips a rich, luscious finish. The texture is smooth and easy to apply but doesn't feel sticky or heavy like some lipglosses can. I simply love these lip crayons and find them incredibly moisturising and long-lasting as well as practical with their SPF15 protection. I thought I was going to love "Peach on the Beach" the most, and it is a lovely peachy-pink shade, but "Orange Punch" has won me over with its juicy, tropical-coral colour and gorgeous shine. It is quite unique and a definite must-have for the makeup bag this Summer.
Will you be checking up these new lip crayons from Bourjois?
39 comments:
Definitely need to pick up one or two of these!
Katie x and-katie.com
they look amazing !!!!
MissManzanna.Blogspot
These look wonderful. I really love lip crayons as they are moisturising and a bonus that they have SPF!
prettymissbybella.blogspot.co.uk
They look so nice,love the colours!
Rebekah x
www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com
I was today at Boots and I think I saw a tester.
I would like to buy some!
Orange Punch looks great!
x
Stella from a A Shiny Place
I love the packing and photos! These look stunning and super pretty :)
Sophierosehearts x
The Orange Punch is amazing! I'm definitely getting it! xx
Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM
I can't wait to get my hands on these bad boys!! xx
Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk
WOW want orange punch!!!
http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/daniel-wellington-classy-collection-in.html
These are lovely! I wish they sold Bourjois in the States...I'd love to get a hold of some of their products.
I'm definitely going to have to purchase both of these! Beautiful xx
wow they are so so pretty!! :) I'll definitely be checking them out. The paler pink one is gorgeous! I'll definitely be swatching them first to make sure that they suit my skintone but I really love them already!! :)
fleurdanielle.blogspot.co.uk
I've got them on my list of things to get this month. I love the bright colours for summer. Absolutely gorgeous. x
http://scrapbookofallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/
Love both colors! ♥
xx
Such lovely colours! Gotta love Bourjois :)
http://siannismakeupdiary.blogspot.co.uk/
I cannot wait to get my hands on these! Bourjois seem to be on top form at the moment! xox
www.beautifullyshallow.blogspot.com
Wow these are gorgeous! How I wish they sold these in the US!
xx Amber
Lovely Notions
Ah, i love it!!! The colors are beautiful!!!
Join my $20 Firmoo e-voucher giveaway!!! (6 winners + 1 grand prize winner) :D
:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/
I love orange punch
Seaside Beauty
xxx
So pretty ! I love the new bourjois releases :)
Beautiful Dreams
Soo pretty! Bourjois have some fab products! x
Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/
I love your blog! I need to try these!
http://katiiedoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
Everyone seems to be bringing out these types of crayons these days i think nothing beats the originals but i might actually pick these up haha
www.andrewjamesblog.com
I have always been, and still, in love with Bourjois' shades and formulas. Those 2 shades are very pretty!
http://treesmushroom.blogspot.com
I have these I love them, so moisturising. They are my go to lip product at the moment!
Liza
Wow! I'd wear both of them, what beautiful summer colours, and looks like a great colour pay off.
emmazingbeauty.blogspot.com
They both look stunning on you! Peach on the beach is the cutest name!
Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com
these are gorgeous! they look a bit creamier than the clinique chubby sticks, so probably a bit more nourishing:)
lucygum.blogspot.com
Very tempted by these, been looking for a nice peachy colour. :) x
Yes! I'll definitely be checking these out! I heard that they were bringing out their own chubby sticks a while ago but I didn't think they would look as good as they do.
I can't wait to try these, they look amazing and having SPF in them, I;ll love them even more.
http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/
Love the colours, I've just picked up peach on the beach, cant wait to try it :) xx
http://glitterylove.blogspot.co.uk/
They sound amazing! Gonna keep an eye open for those!
Christina xx
http://christinathorup.com/
I love the look of peach on the beach and the name keeps making me chuckle too! Simple minds haha.
x
Emily / Glittery Teacups
Really want to try these colours look lovely!
Zoegeorgina.blogspot.com xx
These have really grown on me, they're perfect colours for summer and sit really nicely on the lips!
roshjourney.blogspot.co.uk
These look fantastic! I have tried the Revlon lip crayons and they are lovely, so will definitely be looking out for these. I have not tried the Clinique Chubby Sticks, however considering how much more expensive they are than the Revlon & Bourjois crayons, I don't think I'd invest in one. The colours of the Bourjois lip crayons look stunning!
These look stunning, excited to try them!
Katie xo
sugarfixxbeauty.com
MAC GIVEAWAY
we haven't got these pebcils yet. But I want to try them soooo hard! Can't wait!
xo
Stacy
http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/
I have Peach on the Beach and I absolutely love it! Such a good formulation and beautiful colour for the summer x
A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog by Izzi
Post a Comment